X³ Reunion - Bonus pack 3.1.06

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

eladan
x4

Post by eladan » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 05:32

When you installed 3.1.06, was the Scrap Ship package ticked for installation? I think it selects to install all packages by default, but you didn't perhaps edit the selection?

You don't need to start a new game.

defiant1
x4

Post by defiant1 » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 14:45

yea i had all options ticked for the install...should i try installing it again or what?

EDIT: i installed it again and it now works...yeaaa\o/

But now every time i try to recycle any ship (no matter what it is) it always says "cant compleat not enough storage space"...does anyone know how i can make enough room and clear out what ever is causeing this to occure so i can start scrapping ships?

I am almost to the point of distroying my current HQ and cheating a replacement back in to see if this resolves the issue but i really dont want to loose the blueprints i gathered...can some one explain what to do so i can get more storage space or what ever so the scrapping will work???
Last edited by defiant1 on Tue, 19. Jun 07, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.
Teladi Next Minute Shipping®

mazzox

Post by mazzox » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 16:50

moggy2 wrote:
mazzox wrote:...
I am hoping it will work with M6:s atleast? Would give me another reason to fly a nice corvette again ^_^

Glad to hear you got it working.

The biggest ship you can use it on is a TS. iirc, the bigger ships could get close enough to the targets anyway.
well, the smaller M7:s (esp. the paranid M7 from the Bala Gi missions) are so small that its quite possible to get close enough. It would be a nice thing to have =) Unless you consider it unbalanced..

defiant1
x4

Post by defiant1 » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 16:52

But now every time i try to recycle any ship (no matter what it is) it always says "cant compleat not enough storage space"...does anyone know how i can make enough room and clear out what ever is causeing this to occure so i can start scrapping ships?

I am almost to the point of distroying my current HQ and cheating a replacement back in to see if this resolves the issue but i really dont want to loose the blueprints i gathered...can some one explain what to do so i can get more storage space or what ever so the scrapping will work???

PS: It seemes I posted at the same time someone else did so i reposted to make sure it wasnt missed :P...

eladan
x4

Post by eladan » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 16:55

defiant1 wrote:But now every time i try to recycle any ship (no matter what it is) it always says "cant compleat not enough storage space"...does anyone know how i can make enough room and clear out what ever is causeing this to occure so i can start scrapping ships?
It won't run the process if you don't have enough room for all the resources that the ship would give. You presumably have quite a lot of space used in your hq already - try moving some of the wares to a docked TL or some TSs to free up some space.

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 16:56

your HQ is full. remove some of the stock from your HQ to make room for the resources that will be created when you scrap the ship.

defiant1
x4

Post by defiant1 » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 17:00

i know that part...i ment "how do i remove stock"? i removed all the wares it sells and as for the "goods" it says i have none on the station...and the units (assumeing thats storage space?) say "50000/50000 UNITS" other then that im lost...and no im not sure how or what to do to remove stock...

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 17:07

defiant1 wrote:...and the units (assumeing thats storage space?) say "50000/50000 UNITS" ...
That means 50000units out of 50000units have been used. Like I said the HQ is full.

remove some of the wares to make room for the new resources.

defiant1
x4

Post by defiant1 » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 17:09

ok...as i said how do i clear it up...i already removed any wares it was selling but cant find anything to remove anything in storage...

eladan
x4

Post by eladan » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 17:12

defiant1 wrote:i know that part...i ment "how do i remove stock"? i removed all the wares it sells and as for the "goods" it says i have none on the station...and the units (assumeing thats storage space?) say "50000/50000 UNITS" other then that im lost...and no im not sure how or what to do to remove stock...
If it says 500000/500000, then as moggy says, your hq is completely full, so you must have wares on the hq taking up that space...

If I understand you right, I'm guessing you used dockware manager to remove the ware type? I'm pretty confident it doesn't also remove the ware... so you will still have the ware on the hq even though you may not be able to see it.

defiant1
x4

Post by defiant1 » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 17:15

so what do i do to get any wares them selves off my station?

eladan
x4

Post by eladan » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 17:17

defiant1 wrote:so what do i do to get any wares them selves off my station?
If I'm right about the above, you'd need to add those wares again so that you could see them in the hq, then remove them to a waiting TL or something.

defiant1
x4

Post by defiant1 » Tue, 19. Jun 07, 18:11

k...too long...TLs are on other end of universe atm...i killed the station and cheated it back in and put undefined when asked for the wares to sell...seemes its working better now...

Great_Daemon
x3

Post by Great_Daemon » Sat, 23. Jun 07, 07:37

I don't get how to unassign ships or for matter do anything to them once they're part of a group. It says, for example, to select a ships and type "-ul" in the setup group command to unset it from a group. but this doesn't work - it just makes it the group leader of group "-ul". What am I doing wrong?

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Sat, 23. Jun 07, 16:01

try '-u1' not '-ul'

Great_Daemon
x3

Post by Great_Daemon » Sat, 23. Jun 07, 18:46

Aha. lol, I guess that might do it!

stupid Times New Roman...

Breum
x3tc

404 not found error

Post by Breum » Mon, 16. Jul 07, 23:31

I get a 404 page not found when clicking on the download link for the bonus pack (and the cockpits pack). I am registered and all the good stuff ages ago.
Yes I know I have dusted of my Disc and am playing again after a year away, wheeee.

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Tue, 17. Jul 07, 03:05

we are aware of the problem. We're just waiting for an admin to fix it.

Zaphad Beeblebrox
x3

Bonus Package plugins ???

Post by Zaphad Beeblebrox » Sun, 29. Jul 07, 12:15

Hi there can anyone help me, sorry if I am in the wrong forum but a quick question relating to the x3 reunion bonus package. I ran it and quickly read the instructions and it mentioned something about ensuring that all plugins are checked before installing, as any plugins unchecked would be removed from the game. I am not sure where to find these plugins?? or what they are.

I have the game of the year edition running the 2.0.02 version.

Osiris_sam
x4

Post by Osiris_sam » Sun, 29. Jul 07, 13:25

during the installation process (after the license agreement afaik) there is a page with a series of check box's on it. each check box controls whether or not the relevant script is installed. this is what i means, the plugins are the various components of the bonus package (see the sticky for information) if you didn't un-check any of the options during installation, then all of the bonus pack plugins will be installed.

thanks

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”