[SCRIPT] Nividium Mines V1.00 : Update 28/11/2006

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

dragsliv

Update?

Post by dragsliv » Tue, 3. Jun 14, 00:30

This script doesn't seem to work with AP 3.0, or am I missing something? I've downloaded it, installed via the plugin manager and no mines appeared in Paranid shipyards. Script editor was already on, since I use other scripts that need it to be on. Could I get some support over here?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 3. Jun 14, 09:20

This script doesn't seem to work with AP 3.0, or am I missing something?
You're missing that you're in the X3: Reunion Scripts and Modding Forum. No script posted in this forum is compatible with either X3TC or X3AP.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

TehXeon

Post by TehXeon » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 21:34

Out of personal interest in this mod I have spent the time to rebuild it for AP 3.0

I remade the script in AP but didn't actually change any line of code- so I'm not sure why it didn't work in the first place. Not sure the .spk file will install everything correctly- but it worked fine for me. If not, just unpack and install manually.

The script should run on the start of a new game or on any save- I have not fully tested it yet though, so you may need to verify.

To ensure the script is running visit the nearest Paranid shipyard (Paranid Paranid Shipyard- not a company shipyard); it will be labeled as "Terracorp Nividium Mine M".

I play with XRM so I could not test anything with vanilla or another mod.

I have not tested to see if the asteroids spawn- but it should be a nice surprise if they do ;)

anyways, here is the .spk: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e37hpcfe6t47n ... 5.spk?dl=0[/url]

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 13. Mar 15, 10:03

The main reason X3R scripts dont work in TC/AP is because they are designed to not load script files created in earlier version.

due to the changes to the script engine, there was no guarantee older scripts would work correctly, so they were purposefully blocked to prevent possible problems.

some scripts can work by simply changing the version numbers in the script files, but this wont work with all of them

GlassDeviant
x3tc

Post by GlassDeviant » Tue, 7. Apr 15, 04:27

TehXeon wrote:Out of personal interest in this mod I have spent the time to rebuild it for AP 3.0

...here is the .spk: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e37hpcfe6t47n ... 5.spk?dl=0[/url]
Doesn't work in AP 3.x, they just produce Delexian Wheat.

I can try it in a new game, but I doubt the results will be any different.
bibo ergo sum

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”