[SCRIPT] BenCo System Override Software

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

SymTec ltd.
x3tc

Post by SymTec ltd. » Fri, 11. May 07, 23:05

**merged**

This site says it is under construction. Since Ben didn't show up since April, it does not look like a short-time problem.

Thing with scripts is that third-party-distibution - if not stated otherwise by author - may be connected with (and prohibited by) legal issues. So, let's just hope for Ben to show up and make a statement about these scripts.

Nightmariner
x3

Post by Nightmariner » Sun, 13. May 07, 00:13

SymTec and All,

A couple of folk were gracious enough to e-mail me a copy of the scipt. It is, indeed, lots of fun. If requesters of this script would llike to PM me with your e-mail addresses I can send it to you. I have converted it to .spk format.

Hopefully no mad, spam-like e-mail rushes though. :P
It's not that I don't trust you. I just don't trust you.

KRM398
xr

good to keep track of....

Post by KRM398 » Sun, 13. May 07, 19:21

I never did much with larger ships..too slow to turn, etc. but had to give the benco software a try..after loosing a vette 3 times and rethinking the aproach, I own a Pirate M1...actually the one that patrols in Farnums Legend. It is a lot bigger than I'm used to and no..I learned that it wouldnt take out a pirate corvette patrol with 6 novas.hehe, but the software does work well, its not free ships, but with practise it does wanders. PS, I'm not sure thats an M1...but to me it looks big enough...lol.

Dark-Venom
x3

Post by Dark-Venom » Sun, 13. May 07, 19:54

is it possible for someone who has all his scripts or some of them to re-upload them else where?

would really like to try out some of them :(

Christie
x3

Post by Christie » Sat, 16. Jun 07, 02:21

Noooo i can't download ur amazing script. When i click on ur link it says webpage not found :evil: help me coz i really want this piece of snazzy equipment. :(

xierxior
x3

Post by xierxior » Mon, 9. Jul 07, 12:52

can someone rehost the files since it looks like ben is missing in action?

KRM398
xr

Post by KRM398 » Mon, 9. Jul 07, 14:37

OK, guys, Nightmariner (up a few messages) said he'd send anyone who wanted a copy of them, go get his PM and ask. As far as the software, here is a testamonial from a merc friend. (Shady character walks over and sets down at your table in the TS without asking)... "I hear you want info about Benco Capture Software..I personally have had.....some sucess with it, and was asked to advise you further. Dont take my word for it though, in Brennans Triumph, there is an organization who shuns publicity, but who...when properly aproached ,will admit the quality of the Benco product. In Danas Chance, there is another station who sells weapons and ships, they also dont say much aloud, but will gladly acknowledge the greatness of Benco software. Likewise, the very largest Pirate stations in the Universe will fire on you without thinking, but if your faction is suficient, will glading help you find copies of the Benco software." He looks as a policeman enters at the far end.."I hope this is helpful in your quest for info.." He gets up and disappears into the groud. After a second you decide...you gotta have that software...I know where theres this pirate Reaver on patrol...... :twisted:

defiant1
x4

need script] benco system override

Post by defiant1 » Tue, 24. Jul 07, 00:54

I want to get this script again, i checked the topic for it but both the links are deadder then a dead dog on a hot sunday and im not sure where else to get it from...if anyone has it could they let me know...

thanks
Teladi Next Minute Shipping®

Ikaruga
x4

Post by Ikaruga » Tue, 24. Jul 07, 10:28

I still have it

Download it here http://rannat.free.fr/benco_system_over ... _v1.01.rar

*merged* - STL :)
If brute force doesn't solve your problems, then you aren't using enough

Übersoldier

help please

Post by Übersoldier » Mon, 22. Mar 10, 21:06

i accidently activated to scripts in X3, one is called hack.initand the other is something with sudoku/hack whatever

now i cant end them and a message from it is permanently rising on my display, i need help to end them, they appear in the list of avtive scripts but i dont know how to make them shut up

HELP PLEASE!
Wenn ich heute kämpfen muss, mit aller Kraft und allen Tricks die ich kenne und wenn das bedeutet, dass ich morgen noch kämpfen kann, dann hat es sich gelohnt.

truckie024
x4

Benco system override software

Post by truckie024 » Fri, 30. Oct 15, 03:22

Does anyone know where to get the Benco system override software? I have been searching and places either don't download it anymore or are frozen, I have lost all these mods as my main pc was stolen and trying to replace them all, wantjng to capture t2 destroyer, j,k again to reverse engineer, or pm me if can send me a copy.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 30. Oct 15, 19:20

**merged with script topic**

Ikaruga's link a few posts above works fine for me.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

truckie024
x4

Post by truckie024 » Fri, 30. Oct 15, 21:52

thanks, that has helped, able to download it now

truckie024
x4

Re: [SCRIPT] BenCo System Override Software

Post by truckie024 » Sun, 21. Mar 21, 08:06

Found a lost hard drive that had the script on it so is now installed
MOBO asus maximus ix extreme
CPU 7800 intel i7
Ram 64gb
Graphics 2080 rtx TI XC 11GB ram
2X m.2 2TB drives
Water cooling Koolance exos 2.5

truckie024
x4

Re: [SCRIPT] BenCo System Override Software

Post by truckie024 » Sat, 25. Sep 21, 01:34

i still use this script even today, the best ship for me is the yaught of pontifix maximus ir what ever its called lol, it has some good speed and with the overtune packs it will be even better
MOBO asus maximus ix extreme
CPU 7800 intel i7
Ram 64gb
Graphics 2080 rtx TI XC 11GB ram
2X m.2 2TB drives
Water cooling Koolance exos 2.5

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”