[Mod] Roguey's X3 Mod (v3.3 released)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

What would you like to see in future releases?

Poll ended at Mon, 7. May 07, 02:24

More BBS content (missions/quests)
26%
More sectors
9%
More capital ships
26%
More M6/6+/7 class ships
13%
More fighter class (M3 to M5) ships
22%
Nothing more, I'm with the way it is
4%

Total votes: 23

Roguey
x4

Post by Roguey » Thu, 12. May 11, 12:57

hi there,

I have started working on v3.4 of the X3 mod. This maybe the last update to this X3 mod. So I am wondering if there are any scripters or modellers who would like to add or make any new content for the mod. I know that X3 modders are rare now. I also like to see if anyone interested in a new version of the mod.

In v3.4 I have updated classic rules - NetHawk's testing/advice has help me re-balance some issues.
Roguey's Site: X3TC, X3AP, X3FL, X4.

NetHawk
x4

Post by NetHawk » Tue, 24. May 11, 16:12

Hey Everyone!
So, 3.4 is in the making, slowly, but steadily.
there is no complete list of features right now, but there are some great ideas floating around.
So why am I writing this here?
Well there are a few things. For one, I encourage everyone to drop by, say hello, test the 3.3 version and tell us what you're missing, what you'd like to see done, etc.
Another thing is, we're looking for new station and ship models, so I'm asking modelers for their permission to use their models in the mod.
If you are a modeler and would like to share your work, just post below, or send me a PM :D

Everyone is welcome to contribute, be it ideas, scripts, models, critics, stories, BBS missions or just a friendly word.

Contact goes as allways, either PM me or Roguey here, post on
http://forum.roguey.co.uk
join us on IRC either from your own client or
http://roguey.co.uk/chat

Ok that's it for now, have fun folks :D

Ixxus

X3 R bala gi mission if goner?

Post by Ixxus » Tue, 13. Sep 11, 16:01

ok so i check all the boxes to be able to do the bala gi mission set but havn't recieved the messege yet??? im currently useing rougeys mod along with the official 2.5 update and playing as a goner am i still elegiable for the mission set? :?

{Ask in the thread of the mod. That is a S&M Forum Rule. Merged. jlehtone}

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 14. Sep 11, 17:17

Reading through some post of this topic and through Roguey's Mod FAQ nothing suggests that you cannot get the HQ in this mod. As you seem to have all necessary assets, I wonder if your relations to the Boron, Split and Paranid are good enough? As described in this FAQ article:
You need to have a good reputation with the Boron and must not be an enemy of the Split or Paranid.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Turnus
x4

[X3R] Roguey's mod

Post by Turnus » Tue, 12. Jun 12, 05:23

OKAY. EPIC mod, love it.. Just the slight problem of I CAN'T for the life of me find a universe map with the 71+ sectors added on... any help?

{Merged, cf. Forum Rules. jlehtone}

Turnus
x4

Re: [X3R] Roguey's mod

Post by Turnus » Wed, 13. Jun 12, 01:07

Turnus wrote:OKAY. EPIC mod, love it.. Just the slight problem of I CAN'T for the life of me find a universe map with the 71+ sectors added on... any help?

{Merged, cf. Forum Rules. jlehtone}
Lol found it in the zip. Gotta stop doing this installation stuff at 2 in the morning. :oops:

ntweedie2007
x4

Saved games WITH Roguey's mod v3.3!

Post by ntweedie2007 » Sat, 10. Aug 13, 23:59

As the title says im looking for saved games, but the onli ones ive found are for the vanilla game and wont work (seemingly) with Rogueys awesome mod.

If anyone has some saved games with his mod enabled please reply!

Thx :)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 16. Aug 13, 21:02

As per S&M posting rules, questions about a script / mod should be asked in its respective thread.

***Merged***

Roguey is still around, so you might have some luck, if you ask him via PM. You could also try asking in his own forum. The link should be in the first post of this topic.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Free Trade Inn
x3tc

Rogey mod with egosoft rules Hyperion extrtacation

Post by Free Trade Inn » Mon, 23. Nov 15, 21:16

Simple question. I have the M6 Nemesis at a ship yard and I cant decide if i want to repair it or sell it and get a better ship to extract the Hyperion.
Its not just the extraction but then having a more usable ship afterwards.

What would be your choice and why?

FTI
You can be cool, or you can be nasty, but as soon as you are one, you are not the other.
FTI

Free Trade Inn
x3tc

Post by Free Trade Inn » Wed, 25. Nov 15, 23:15

Also there is mention of :khaak: M3+ so can I buy a :split: M3+ and where?

FTI
You can be cool, or you can be nasty, but as soon as you are one, you are not the other.
FTI

dterror

Post by dterror » Mon, 30. Nov 15, 07:02

Roguey's mod occasionally adds ships you can claim somewhere in the universe, and those will sometimes be M3+.

As for where exactly you can buy them, I recommend getting ahold of X3 Map by Scorp @ http://www.suu-design.com/downloads.html

Once you have that set up, you can search for the various 'free ships' Roguey's mod spawns, as well as see what each shipyard sells, or search for what specific shipyard sells the M3+ you're looking for.

As for your original question: Unless you need the credits, repair it. Eventually you'll want to have OoS (Out of Sector, meaning sectors you aren't currently in yourself) patrols to guard your stations...assuming you decide to drop your HQ and build your main empire up once you get ahold of Sigma or Avarice....especially if you build up in Avarice. A good M6 equipped with the best weapons you can fit on board (because OoS fights do not figure energy costs and weapon energy reserves into who wins), and leading a flight of heavily armed M3+ and M4 fighters will usually have no trouble keeping your stations and sector secure.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 30. Nov 15, 22:42

Above 3 posts merged into correct mod thread.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Aseron
x4

Will this mod work with XRM?

Post by Aseron » Thu, 26. May 16, 02:44

Will the mod work with XRM?
I know it said all other mods, but I can hope.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 26. May 16, 09:38

No, it will not.

GDI-BOSS
x4

Post by GDI-BOSS » Wed, 20. Dec 17, 14:40

Hi guys,i know this is a old post,but i start play now Reunion with this mod,and any know where is the 3 sectors for empire building??

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”