[XTM - TECH. SUPPORT] Technical support for Xtended Mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

LowkeeDragon33

Post by LowkeeDragon33 » Sat, 9. Jul 11, 01:56

An update:

So, instead of doing something different, I decided to do the same thing (I don't know if the spoiler is needed, but...)
Spoiler
Show
-Met up with Sohnen
-Switched over to my XL ship and delivered the EC
-Flew west where the Flying Ware dump of Quantum Tubes, Silicon, and Nvidium was found (last time it was in the sector west then south)
-Loaded up the XL and flew 5km from Sohnen
-Sohnen accepts QT and Silicon, but not Nvidium
-Decided to cheat 10 Nvidium in.
-The first Nvidium in the list is the same as the Nvidium I had, nothing happened
-The second Nvidium was added, and this was a success.
-Now off to Paranid, who if they werent pissed already, certainly are now after I destroyed a bunch of their Demeters :)
So, I can only say that the Nvidium I found in Unknown Sector 2 was the wrong Nvidium, and that the amount of Nvidium in the ship can be greater than 5.

As a side: I use the Revive Dead Ships script. Turns out Sohnen is considered a Dead Ship, so it can be interesting to find (basically idles looking for an enemy).

Deeparth
x4

Post by Deeparth » Fri, 5. Aug 11, 06:14

XTM is unable to load the job scripts.
I spawned a few Shonen capitals using LV's cheat scripts to fight me. They don't fire at me.
Also, i have downloaded the script package linked on the thread. But the plugin manager id unable to open it. Something related to old format i guess.

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Fri, 5. Aug 11, 08:26

I'd say, your using an old version of XTM. 0.7.5 does not require the script package you mentioned.
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

Deeparth
x4

Post by Deeparth » Fri, 5. Aug 11, 18:33

I am running 0.7.5
Why isn't it able to load the job files?

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Sun, 7. Aug 11, 19:26

I could be the way you installed XTM? Have you tried a clean install?
Buck Rogers

SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

askerer
x3

Does the extended mod work for X3 reunion

Post by askerer » Wed, 10. Aug 11, 03:23

I'm trying to install it, yet have no idea what i'm doing. Can someone help me? This is sad, I know. lol

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 10. Aug 11, 10:25

Best to ask mod related questions in the mod's thread, as suggest by the forum rules.

***merged***

Buck_Rogers linked some installation guides on the previous page.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Dank7430
x3ap

Xtm

Post by Dank7430 » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 10:28

Hi trying to download XTM but cant seem to get any links to work probably just me, but this is the forum im trying to download from and all I get is 404 http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=117990
I also tried another link on a diffrent thread but all it did was say waiting on page to load.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 10:35

Not sure where you found that linked topic, but it's one of the old XTM topics. I merged your post now with one of the current XTM topics, which are usual on the first page of this forum. ;)

***merged***

The download links in the first post of this thread are working.

Edit: corrected typo.
Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Fri, 12. Aug 11, 11:24, edited 1 time in total.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Dank7430
x3ap

Post by Dank7430 » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 10:39

Haha no idea must have clicked on a wrong link acidentally. Links on page 1 worked great thank you.

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Sat, 13. Aug 11, 19:10

Im really wanna to expand my vanilla universe into this one however as far as i know that is impossible to use my vanilla savedgame with this mod. Is this actually the case?

I know about the X3-X3 converter but 120 complexes here with around 2000 factories. 300+M1/M2 ... ... ... connect n configure them all would take the same ammount of time you re invested in this project :D
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Sun, 14. Aug 11, 10:49

From the XUinverse pages:
What you should know before starting

Now you have installed XTM, it's time to give it a testing...
But first, what you should know is that the X3 Engine runs through it's initialisation when you start a new game - this means that it sets up sectors etc.

If you do not start a new game,

You will not get any of the NEW XTM sectors, -
all the pirates will be squeezed into the existing ones (good if you like them).
You will not be able to do the XTM Plot.
You will also not be able to get some of the M0 ships!
(Although you can still get a Leviathan).

You can convert save games and that can be done with the save-game converter,
but note the list above showing what you will not get.
Buck Rogers

SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Sun, 14. Aug 11, 18:17

Thought it will take longer time till i get an answer :D Thank You
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

tictacman88

can someone help me

Post by tictacman88 » Fri, 19. Aug 11, 05:07

I would like to change the look of the marurdar ship in the xtended mod is this possible if it is can someone please help me

Mr_Blastman
x4

Post by Mr_Blastman » Tue, 6. Sep 11, 00:47

I notice I can buy Marines in X-Tended. Does this mean I can board enemy ships with them in Reunion, and if so, how (what key)?

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Tue, 6. Sep 11, 19:31

Mr_Blastman wrote:I notice I can buy Marines in X-Tended. Does this mean I can board enemy ships with them in Reunion, and if so, how (what key)?
Try this
Buck Rogers

SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID

Mr_Blastman
x4

Post by Mr_Blastman » Wed, 7. Sep 11, 03:13

Hah, nice. Thanks. :)

After much contemplation (and 24 hours in-game time), I've decided I want to live the life of a scullywag brigand and hereby hoist my jolly roger in the name of profitssss!

Deeparth
x4

Post by Deeparth » Wed, 7. Sep 11, 15:36

Is MARS compatible with XTM?
Also, which custom start is the XTM plot?

Edit: Yep MARS is supposed to be compatible with XTM but it doesn't seem to work for me. I dont see the MARD turret commands.

Kari91

Post by Kari91 » Thu, 15. Dec 11, 13:06

Hello.

XTM freezes many times. I've been played only 2 hours, but it've frozen 3 or 4 times :evil: I can only leave game by opening the taskbar.

I'm using version 2.5, and I've installed the XTM Scripts v0.73 with Cycrow's Plugin Manager v2.12.

However, I've copied the XTM files into the Mods map, but not simply to the main directory.

I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.
My PC is:
AMD FX-6100
Kingston HyperX BLue DDR3 1600MHz 4096MB Dual Kit
Sapphire Radeon HD6850

Helios01
xr

X-Tended mod crash

Post by Helios01 » Fri, 6. Apr 12, 17:38

Hello, pilots. I have been using the Xtended mod for few days, without any problems. I wanted to discover a sector called The Hole for some new trading routes, because i haven't yet. But when i enter the gate, i see a black screen (typical sector loading) for few seconds, but then i get an error message forcing me to close this game...

Anyone else got this problem? Do you know how to fix it or do i have to get back to X2? :(
"If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars" - Carl Sagan

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”