[SCRIPT] Auto Debris Harvestor v2.01 by Nividium 10/20/2007 UPDATED

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

microgiga

Post by microgiga » Thu, 17. Nov 11, 20:33

Is the installation and script enabling sequence all right?

(I can see the Script editor, it's enabled. Plugin Manager says that the Auto Debris Harvester script is enabled as well. Still, no Custom commands button - only Navigation, Combat, Trade, Special and General)

:(

X3Gamer
xr

Re: [SCRIPT] Auto Debris Harvestor v2.01 by Nividium 10/20/2007 UPDATED

Post by X3Gamer » Sat, 7. Dec 19, 23:39

I have X3 Reunion v2.5 on Steam. I've installed this mod via the Plugin Manager, but I do not see a category of commands called "Custom" in the ship command menu. My TS does have the jump drive and transporter installed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Update:
I searched for the script files and noticed that they'd been automagically moved to a subdirectory called 'disabled'. I moved the associated files of this mod back to the actual locations to which they should be installed to and suddenly, there is a 'custom' category available from the ship command menu, under which is the debris harvestor command. It appears to be working correctly now.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [SCRIPT] Auto Debris Harvestor v2.01 by Nividium 10/20/2007 UPDATED

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 8. Dec 19, 09:34

For future reference, after installing scripts with Plugin Manager you need to enable modified mode before they become available in the game:

[ external image ]
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”