just a little note from

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

padre

just a little note from

Post by padre » Wed, 15. Oct 03, 22:41

oops bin logged on since last visit, have i ?. my appollogies, hmm seems i'm always appollogisin here. anyway, yes i'm still waitin fer my copy o x2, i said it'd be nearer xmas, didn't i, sadly.
well i got up into a battleship in eve, was a director of a corp too, was interestin, but made a fatal mistake, when choosin race n ships.
i chose minmatar, but should have gone for the amarr, why you ask, well minmatar use projectiles, cannons, artillery that kind of weapon, though formidable guns, downside is you have to carry lots of ammo in yer hold, another is runnin out of ammo in a fight, is not good,, take it from me.
the amarr on the other hand , use lasers, no ammo needed just lots of power, so no forgettin to load yer hold before a fight n hopin you got enough to last. i took some drastic action, i killed my first char n started all over again, left battleship, loot worth tens of millions, 3.6 million skill points, why you ask, well as i said i was a minmatar in an amarr bs, not a good combo, as each race has bonus's with ships n weapons and handling, my bs was like flyin a bus, sooo slooow in manoevering etc, i had top skills but made little difference, could see i was never gonna hit as hard as an amarr in the same ship, so had little choice really.
also, in my first char i did not do any ingame missions for agents, this also was a kinda mistake, have been doing nothing but missions, i have top lvl 3 agent with excellent ratings an have earned over 40 million in just 2 weeks of restarting character, i never had that much after 4 mnths with the other char, downside, yes there's always a downside, is that the more missions and success you have with one race, the more you alienate the other races, still when i'm back in a bs might not seem so bad, can then work on raising my standings with the other races, maybe.
will be poppin in from time to time, take it easy ppl
only cowards flee their enemies, real men stand ready to die.

AJ Rimmer Bsc.Ssc.

Post by AJ Rimmer Bsc.Ssc. » Wed, 15. Oct 03, 23:48

sign of a good game when someone goes awol for a while....

soon to be emporer padre and you wont wanna know us menials anymore. :lol:

Hardy W

Post by Hardy W » Mon, 20. Oct 03, 13:50

Padre, i never want to see you in your underpants again.I hope you don't fly battleships all undressed and that!? :D :wink:
"It's like a jungle sometimes,it makes me wonder how i du du doo mm hmm......"

Oldman
x3tc

Post by Oldman » Mon, 20. Oct 03, 21:50

Glad to see you're enjoying the Eve game Padre, I was sorely tempted to sign up for that game but.....too many 'things' going on at the moment ....I daredn't.... :roll:

Is 'Scarecrow' still playing Eve?...if so could you stick a couple of missiles up his tailpipe, as a present from me? :D .....(just to keep him on his toes, sorta thing. :wink: )....i'll settle up the cost in credits if/when we all meet up in XOL . :D

Oldman :)

Valdarham
x3

Post by Valdarham » Tue, 21. Oct 03, 05:21

I just signed up to EVE and it was like signing my life away! I can't stop playing it! But I'm CRAP! Do you have any tips? Should I change my race? What you think?

Gary Bolton

Post by Gary Bolton » Tue, 21. Oct 03, 07:11

So Padre what do you think of this online game overall then that you play. How much does it cost you a month etc, and do you think it worth the money you pay to play it. What's the online game speed like when your playing, and what connection do you have.

Give us all some more insight into the game etc. Because I for one am interested in knowing the finer details of the game that there website does not tell you. :D
DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!

Valdarham
x3

Post by Valdarham » Tue, 25. Nov 03, 15:51

EVE is good looking, fun, fast, massive etc

The_Rock
x2

Post by The_Rock » Wed, 26. Nov 03, 00:51

Hey padre.

Good to hear from you.

And breathe every now and then as you type.. :wink:
"How very touching his meaningless death was. But this fight was never for mortals".

Return to “Off Topic English”