MMMMMmmmmmm!!!

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Gary Bolton

MMMMMmmmmmm!!!

Post by Gary Bolton » Tue, 25. Nov 03, 20:31

Seems Blueyonder are having problems. I can't even reach there website, and my images are not being displayed in the forum correctly. Even my FTP program can't connect to my server webspace there. And I'm gettting DNS problems at times. And my images here are not being displayed in the forum stored there. I did manage to connect once to my webspace, and the files are there, but my FTP program can't connect now.

Anybody else with blueyonder having problems?

MMMmmmmmm!!!
DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!

The_Rock
x2

Post by The_Rock » Tue, 25. Nov 03, 20:37

My friend did when i was around his just now..

prett damn slow
"How very touching his meaningless death was. But this fight was never for mortals".

Gary Bolton

Post by Gary Bolton » Tue, 25. Nov 03, 20:41

ROCK, one of your images are not being displayed in your signature, is it stored on Blueyonder like mine are.

EDITED: Eh it's being displayed to me now unlike a minute ago when it was not! This is strange!!!

Can anybody see my images being displayed in my posts. Or is it just me who see's blank images instead?
DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!

Faze
x2

Post by Faze » Tue, 25. Nov 03, 20:46

Some might say white box with red cross an improvement. :wink:

No I cant see your Logo.

:p
:p
No point in running.
You will just DIE tired!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak !

The_Rock
x2

Post by The_Rock » Tue, 25. Nov 03, 20:46

can't see them dude..
"How very touching his meaningless death was. But this fight was never for mortals".

Gary Bolton

Post by Gary Bolton » Tue, 25. Nov 03, 20:51

Ok, they must have problems, because I also noticed this morning when I tried to recieve Email from them, I got a bad password message, then it went OK again. There website is very slow at loading, and sometimes crashes giving the DNA error. Even though this forum loads like a bullet.

MMMMmm! Wonder if they've been hacked or something. Because even my FTP program is failig to connect to my server also there with them.

Is there anybody else here who has images stored on blueyonder being displayed in this forum correctly. Although it could be an area problem, and not the whole network with them, which is usually the case when they have problems.

But at least if there is anybody else here who uses BY and is having problems displaying there images stored there. Means it must be them.

EDITED: Email problems also now. Taking for ever to try and get mail from them! Have another look in the morning when I get in from work to see if things are fixed then. :(
DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!

Gary Bolton

Post by Gary Bolton » Wed, 26. Nov 03, 08:26

Seems they've fixed the problem now! :)
DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!

ElectricMonk
x3tc

Re: MMMMMmmmmmm!!!

Post by ElectricMonk » Wed, 26. Nov 03, 19:59

Gary Bolton wrote:MMMmmmmmm!!!
Delicious, I'm sure. 8)

Anyway chaps and chapesses. Some fo you may be experiencing technical difficulties while using the interwebbything. If you're interested, here's why.

Gary Bolton

Post by Gary Bolton » Wed, 26. Nov 03, 20:27

Well that says it all. :D
DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!

Return to “Off Topic English”