Can we have a gameplay specific sub forum?

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nomadski
x4

Can we have a gameplay specific sub forum?

Post by Nomadski » Sat, 30. Nov 13, 02:03

I know we have this forum, but its hard to ask or see gameplay questions with all the *other* threads on here.

I also know we have the Spoiler thread, but that is for story based questions and, believe it or not, contains spoilers!

Would be great to have one forum not filled with refund shouts, general complaints and all the rest. Somewhere players can ask questions about playing the game.

LastChime

Post by LastChime » Sat, 30. Nov 13, 02:26

Good idea, at least till the kerfuffle dies down

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin » Sat, 30. Nov 13, 02:55

Shouldn't take much longer. Haters will hate, but they move on to hating something else pretty quickly. Meantime, I suggest putting [game play question] in your thread titles if appropriate. Fair bet the moderators will keep replies on topic, and that will help drive the haters off.
Trapper Tim's Guide to CLS 2

On Her Majesty's Secret Service-Dead is Dead, and he is DEAD

Not a DiD, so I guess it's a DiDn't, the story of my first try at AP
Part One, in progress

HEY! AP!! That's new!!!

esd
x3tc

Post by esd » Sat, 30. Nov 13, 03:06

I do hope you see the irony in posting a thread in the Rebirth forum, complaining non-gameplay threads are making it hard to read that forum...

Anyway, solid advice from Tim', and you can use the spoiler forum for general gameplay; thread titles don't normally spoil much, and non-gameplay threads definitely get moved from there.
esd's Guides: X² Loops - X³ MORTs

gardentwine
x4

To Egosoft or Mod

Post by gardentwine » Thu, 5. Dec 13, 17:28

hi to any one that feels the same way :(

Is there anyway you can place any ranting and refund post in a area that is suitable, not in the main forums, because TBH this is getting annoying :evil:

iam fed up with this spread of useless posts every where, when i come to this forum.

I expected to find useful information, but all i see is Childish ranting and Refund demands.

LastChime

Post by LastChime » Thu, 5. Dec 13, 17:31

stick to spoilers and tech support until the chosen ones leave.

Pharoah

Re: To Egosoft or Mod

Post by Pharoah » Thu, 5. Dec 13, 17:31

gardentwine wrote:hi to any one that feels the same way :(

Is there anyway you can place any ranting and refund post in a area that is suitable, not in the main forums, because TBH this is getting annoying :evil:

iam fed up with this spread of useless posts every where, when i come to this forum.

I expected to find useful information, but all i see is Childish ranting and Refund demands.
And? Nobody is allowed to post anything but nice things?

gardentwine
x4

Post by gardentwine » Thu, 5. Dec 13, 17:36

Pharoah wrote:

just go to show you never read what i said at all (suitable area)

Pharoah

Post by Pharoah » Thu, 5. Dec 13, 21:58

gardentwine wrote:
Pharoah wrote:

just go to show you never read what i said at all (suitable area)
I did, you didn't need to include how fed up with it you are, nobody cares how fed up with anything you are.

Return to “Off Topic English”