Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RegisterMe
x4

Re: Trump

Post by RegisterMe » Sat, 9. Nov 19, 14:16

And it looks like you can rely on Donald Jr to sink even lower :cry: .
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

Tycow
x4

Post by Tycow » Sat, 9. Nov 19, 17:11

Looks like the turd doesn't fall from from the bumhole.

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sat, 9. Nov 19, 17:54

Talking of turds, here's some proper, legitimate, toilet humour concerning Whittaker, Giulini and Trump - clickeh.
I can't breathe.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 10. Nov 19, 00:43

Grim Lock wrote:
Sat, 9. Nov 19, 12:25
It is interesting to see how Trumpians respond to critics of Trump, they rarely defend Trump himself rather they defend why they chose him or bring up a whataboutism. We've f.e. accused Trump of blatantly lying several times, but i've yet to see a Trumpian directly deny that, or the hurricane sharpy thing, there's almost no direct defense to found. Same goes for the whole ukraine thing, i don't see many Trumpians denying he actually asked a foreign power to dig up dirt on a political rival, which in itself would send Trumpians into a fit of rage had it been done by a democrat, yet they argue how there was no quid pro quo (which there was) or also incorrectly no laws have been broken. They also stay as far away as possible from the entire swamp Trump brought in (only the best people) that subsequently either got fired by him or pushed out and sometimes incarcerated due to legal reasons.

I can also see how this makes it personal very fast, since they are not defending Trump but themselves, so sadly but naturally the arrows get pointed at them for their personal defence instead of Trump.

And indeed Registerme, what's at the basis of it all seems to be mass cognitive dissonance.
This has been Trump's strategy all of his life. Never admit failure, never admit fault, blame everyone but yourself, sue if someone calls you out and accuse them of what they accused you of. His base is now following suit.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Sun, 10. Nov 19, 04:02

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 9. Nov 19, 08:24
"I forgive you" and "there's nothing on my end that's preventing us from being decent towards one another",
I got a chuckle out of that as well.

Due to warnings I will keep my comment that short on that.
Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 9. Nov 19, 08:24
I really don't understand why he or anyone else even believes we should tolerate racism in this day and age, no matter how dressed up it is. A polished turd is still a turd.
Racism shouldn't be tolerated, period.

People who do, do so because they feel points made by resists are valid. At that point we discuss ducks and all.
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sun, 10. Nov 19, 04:48

Ducks. Good shooting. Good eating.
I can't breathe.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 10. Nov 19, 05:27

Duck is pretty damn tasty but I don't get the context here :P
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Sun, 10. Nov 19, 06:34

fiksal wrote:
Sun, 10. Nov 19, 04:02

People who do, do so because they feel points made by resists are valid. At that point we discuss ducks and all.
You have inadvertently hit on why Trump and people like me are being called racist by our haters. It isn't because Trump is or we are for voting for him. The people doing it want a license to hate and dehumanize us and refuse to acknowledge any belief but their own as acceptable. I've had the same political beliefs for decades. There has been no mass movement making a platform of casting me as a racist until recently. It is a sickness created by a growing intolerance of opposing opinions.
RegisterMe wrote:
Sun, 10. Nov 19, 04:48
Bro do you even shoot?
Who made that man a gunner?

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Sun, 10. Nov 19, 08:01

RegisterMe wrote:
Sun, 10. Nov 19, 04:48
Indeed!
Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sun, 10. Nov 19, 05:27
Duck is pretty damn tasty but I don't get the context here :P
Ah, if you apply the duck principle to the people who defend racism, the results turn out to be the same as people who are racists. That's all the point I was making.

Masterbagger wrote:
Sun, 10. Nov 19, 06:34
fiksal wrote:
Sun, 10. Nov 19, 04:02

You have inadvertently hit on why Trump and people like me are being called racist by our haters. It isn't because Trump is or we are for voting for him. The people doing it want a license to hate and dehumanize us and refuse to acknowledge any belief but their own as acceptable. I've had the same political beliefs for decades. There has been no mass movement making a platform of casting me as a racist until recently. It is a sickness created by a growing intolerance of opposing opinions.
Oh I want you to not worry, I call people racists only when I see them to be that. Same goes for everyone else: nationalists - as nationalists, christians - as christians, soccer fans - as soccer fans.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 10. Nov 19, 11:06

Guess who has two thumbs and doesn't loose sleep over Trump and his merry band of trumpanzies being called out for their racism? :thumb_up: :-D :thumb_up:
rebellionpac.com

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sun, 10. Nov 19, 11:47

- and how does this person feel about Trump's lying, cheating, thieving, his base stupidity and his utter corruption..
- or is that OK just as long as he's accepted as a racist pig,,???
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 10. Nov 19, 12:05

Obviously it's not okay. Racism is only just 1 of the many things to despise about Trump and the Halfwit's Guild.
rebellionpac.com

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sun, 10. Nov 19, 14:04

Masterbagger wrote:
Sun, 10. Nov 19, 06:34
Bro do you even shoot?
Not any more, no. But I shot target rifle (.22 rimfire) for London Juniors and have hunted for duck and pigeon (shotgun) and deer (.223 though hunting rifle rather than an assault rifle). My father was a member of the English Eight Club and shot match rifle for GB over 1200 yards, so I spent a lot of time hanging around Bisley when I was a kid, which is, I think, the only place in the UK with a range that long.
I can't breathe.

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Tue, 12. Nov 19, 16:23

You might not like Maddow / MSNBC, but this piece on the staggering, blatant corruption on display by Trump and his administration, how the US threw Ukraine under a bus, how the administration's actions will have emboldened Russia, and, as a consequence, how and why the US' reliability as an international partner acting in good faith will be being questioned, is well worth watching.

In fact it's probably more important to watch it if you don't like Maddow / MSNBC than if you already find yourself sympathetic to their reporting.
I can't breathe.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Tue, 12. Nov 19, 17:54

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... ar-BBWBXmE

Pretty good summary of the floundering Trumpanzie defense of the wise one.
rebellionpac.com

Tycow
x4

Post by Tycow » Wed, 13. Nov 19, 00:34

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 2066714625
In order to continue being the most Transparent President in history, I will be releasing sometime this week the Transcript of the first, and therefore most important, phone call I had with the President of Ukraine. I am sure you will find it tantalizing!

Wellllll, I thought he released this "transcript" already (which turned out to be a memo anyhoo).

The guy is insane.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Wed, 13. Nov 19, 02:53

I can't even begin to fully process the utter stupidity of his statement, so I'll just quote Luke Skywalker, "Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong."
rebellionpac.com

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Wed, 13. Nov 19, 15:52

rebellionpac.com

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Wed, 13. Nov 19, 16:34

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Wed, 13. Nov 19, 15:52
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stephen- ... 27b23a1f95

Yep, only the best people...
The best white nationalists of course.

Tycow
x4

Post by Tycow » Wed, 13. Nov 19, 16:37

I've got the impeachment hearing live on my phone at work, and already the language used by Devin Nunes vs that used by Adam Schiff is eye opening.

Return to “Off Topic English”