Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

matthewfarmery
x3

Re: Trump

Post by matthewfarmery » Sat, 27. Jun 20, 17:52

felter wrote:
Sat, 27. Jun 20, 16:56
That Mary Trump story is hilarious, mainly the part where the Trumps had to refile the case as they were too mean to pay the $45 court fees the first time around, probably thought they ought to have gotten it for free.
Just because one family member is president, that still doesn't entitle them to free court fees. Makes you wonder sometimes. Seems that the family think they are entitled to free this, that another.
Last edited by matthewfarmery on Sat, 27. Jun 20, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
=

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 27. Jun 20, 18:43

Hey, here's a fun fact.

Russia put bounties on coalition forces (including US troops) fighting the Taliban. Trump has said and done nothing since he was briefed on it months ago.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Sat, 27. Jun 20, 20:15

And looks like Trump is yet again giving himself a small break, by visiting a golf course.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... irus-cases

Even though, he tweeted that he had cancelled one visit, and was going to stay in DC to see law and order enforced.

Guess, things have got too heated for him to handle.

Also seems he like to spend a lot of time golfing, even though, the country is still in a mess.

This isn't doing a good job, this is running away from a problem and thinking it will blow over.
=

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Sat, 27. Jun 20, 23:25

Masterbagger wrote:
Sat, 27. Jun 20, 05:10
He needs to engage people live and get his message out. Every rally he does there is going to be people who were taught or pressured to hate him and needed to see him in person without a filter to make up their own minds. This is important. Our American symbolism is under attack by haters. Our sense of security in our government is shaken by the permissive attitude towards rioters, looters, and those who desecrate our past. Our country is wracked by intolerance of social media mobs destroying individuals who speak out. We need him out front and center more than ever. We need Pence running things and Trump doing rallies every day until November.
What's the point? Trump has no message to get out. Make America Great Again isn't working for Trump any more. Only the profoundly gullible swallowed his mantra in the first place. A growing number of conservatives are beginning to see the smoke and mirror show that is Trump. You are right that our American symbolism is under attack - by Trump. Any small sense of security in our government that people may have had, has been shredded by Trump. It is he, who has wracked social media (and everyone and everything) with intolerance. Even Republicans are begging Trump to NOT be out front and center; because he is systematically destroying any semblance of credibility that they might otherwise have had. Apparently, even a lot of conservatives can not be fooled indefinitely by vitriolic make believe. That is all Trump has ever offered.

Tycow
x4

Post by Tycow » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 00:33

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 27. Jun 20, 18:43
Hey, here's a fun fact.

Russia put bounties on coalition forces (including US troops) fighting the Taliban. Trump has said and done nothing since he was briefed on it months ago.
Not true, fake news Mr V! He invited them back into the G7, remember?

How *anyone* can stand by this man is literally beyond me; my understanding is that the US idolise their troops, sailors and airman... I cannot fathom how he remains in position.

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 02:50

Observe wrote:
Sat, 27. Jun 20, 23:25
What's the point? Trump has no message to get out. Make America Great Again isn't working for Trump any more. Only the profoundly gullible swallowed his mantra in the first place. A growing number of conservatives are beginning to see the smoke and mirror show that is Trump. You are right that our American symbolism is under attack - by Trump. Any small sense of security in our government that people may have had, has been shredded by Trump. It is he, who has wracked social media (and everyone and everything) with intolerance. Even Republicans are begging Trump to NOT be out front and center; because he is systematically destroying any semblance of credibility that they might otherwise have had. Apparently, even a lot of conservatives can not be fooled indefinitely by vitriolic make believe. That is all Trump has ever offered.
I am sure you want that to be true. I think you have what it takes to understand how I regarded obama for 8 years. You can do the same.
Who made that man a gunner?

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 05:46

Tycow wrote:
Sun, 28. Jun 20, 00:33
Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 27. Jun 20, 18:43
Hey, here's a fun fact.

Not true, fake news Mr V! He invited them back into the G7, remember?

How *anyone* can stand by this man is literally beyond me; my understanding is that the US idolise their troops, sailors and airman... I cannot fathom how he remains in position.
Oh right. It was traitor Bolton's last act to tell Trump not to invite the Taliban to Camp David before Trump fired him. But good guy Trump wants ol' Vladdypoo over for sleep overs so they can stay up late and talk about cute boys.
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 05:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiDkTOKI7Ro

Well that didn't take long. I hope that ad is run every day for the next 4 months.
rebellionpac.com

Tycow
x4

Post by Tycow » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 10:33

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sun, 28. Jun 20, 05:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiDkTOKI7Ro

Well that didn't take long. I hope that ad is run every day for the next 4 months.
Lincoln Project are smashing it with these adverts.

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 12:55

This is insane

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics ... -politics/

So at the tulsa rally, there were stickers on the chairs to help promote social distancing. But Trump's campaign team ordered their removal, even though the ground holders wanted the stickers to remain. Things like this, just boggles the mind.

Good thing so few did show up.

also seems future rallies have been called off for a time. apart from the one that will be held in Texas.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/ ... y-in-texas

It would have been better if they all had been called off.
=

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 13:44

matthewfarmery wrote:
Sun, 28. Jun 20, 12:55
This is insane

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics ... -politics/

So at the tulsa rally, there were stickers on the chairs to help promote social distancing. But Trump's campaign team ordered their removal, even though the ground holders wanted the stickers to remain. Things like this, just boggles the mind.

Good thing so few did show up.

also seems future rallies have been called off for a time. apart from the one that will be held in Texas.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/ ... y-in-texas

It would have been better if they all had been called off.
I don't even know why they're bothering with Texas... well I do, Trump is getting his ass kicked there, but the governor just ordered an about face on reopening since they're seeing a huge COVID spike.

I'm curious how the state that supports drive through liquor and gun shops is going to respond to the news that Trump let Putin offer cash rewards for the lives of our troops.
rebellionpac.com

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 14:02

Masterbagger wrote:
Sun, 28. Jun 20, 02:50
Observe wrote:
Sat, 27. Jun 20, 23:25
I am sure you want that to be true. I think you have what it takes to understand how I regarded obama for 8 years. You can do the same.
So are you happy with how "great" America is? Trump sure did biggly great job didn't he? Worst hit western country by the corona-virus by by far, highest unemployment, most people in jail, most murders, poorly functioning police, riots in the streets, nobody trusts you with a deal anymore, the country hasn't been so divided since the civil war, you know the one where the side you like better lost. So yeah, America sure is great again.... isn't it?

I don't know what Trumpians are smoking to alter their reality so severely... send some this way.
Megatron: "You don't scare me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
GrimLock: "Good Megatron, we love stupid enemies"

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 16:59

So, The Whitehouse and Trump are totally denying ever been told about this and saying that the NY times is wrong.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 5572p.html

But then again, if the Lincoln project is also saying that the president knew, then I would be inclined to believe the Lincoln project rather then Trump.

And this would put a great deal of egg on the president's face, if this was true. And no doubt will cripple his chances of winning another term. Even that is looking less likely with the way things are going. Plus with his niece's book coming out next month, trump is rattled.
=

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 18:06

matthewfarmery wrote:
Sun, 28. Jun 20, 16:59
So, The Whitehouse and Trump are totally denying ever been told about this and saying that the NY times is wrong.

But then again, if the Lincoln project is also saying that the president knew, then I would be inclined to believe the Lincoln project rather then Trump.

And this would put a great deal of egg on the president's face, if this was true. And no doubt will cripple his chances of winning another term. Even that is looking less likely with the way things are going. Plus with his niece's book coming out next month, trump is rattled.
I hope it's not true for the sake of the men and women fighting against the Taliban. But given Trump's track record, it's very likely to be true.
rebellionpac.com

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 18:10

matthewfarmery wrote:
Since when did Trump ever listen to briefings? From the beginning, it has been well known that he has no interest in hearing from his National Security people about day-to-day events. He has openly proclaimed that he knows more than any of his Generals, Admirals and Intelligence experts. Because he is such a "very stable genius", he sees no need for external data about the real world.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 18:17

Observe wrote:
Sun, 28. Jun 20, 18:10
matthewfarmery wrote:
Since when did Trump ever listen to briefings? From the beginning, it has been well known that he has no interest in hearing from his National Security people about day-to-day events. He has openly proclaimed that he knows more than any of his Generals, Admirals and Intelligence experts. Because he is such a "very stable genius", he sees no need for external data about the real world.
There's also the fact that he trusts Putin over our own security agencies, as he stated himself.
rebellionpac.com

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 18:19

The problem is, the Whitehouse has been spewing rubbish ever since Trump got into power, plus one of the press secretaries have openly admitted lying for Trump. Can we really believe anything that the WH now says? I think not.
so really, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this was true. Also, look how Trump cuddles up to Putin, how he wanted Russia back in the G7, even though other countries including Germany have said no.

There is clearly something going on between Trump and Putin, maybe when that idiot gets thrown out of the WH, then people might finally see the truth.

I think the more important question is, what hold does Putin have over Trump? if we get an answer to that, we might finally see through to the truth, and how much Putin has controlled Trump.

Granted that There is no evidence of this, but still, once that man is out of office, then I'm sure there will be. Just a matter of time.
=

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 18:27

matthewfarmery wrote:
Sun, 28. Jun 20, 18:19
The problem is, the Whitehouse has been spewing rubbish ever since Trump got into power, plus one of the press secretaries have openly admitted lying for Trump. Can we really believe anything that the WH now says? I think not.
so really, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this was true. Also, look how Trump cuddles up to Putin, how he wanted Russia back in the G7, even though other countries including Germany have said no.

There is clearly something going on between Trump and Putin, maybe when that idiot gets thrown out of the WH, then people might finally see the truth.

I think the more important question is, what hold does Putin have over Trump? if we get an answer to that, we might finally see through to the truth, and how much Putin has controlled Trump.

Granted that There is no evidence of this, but still, once that man is out of office, then I'm sure there will be. Just a matter of time.
Well, there's Trump Tower Moscow that's been on the table for a while. Erodgen ran roughshod over Trump for the same reason. Plus I still think there's the possibility of the pee pee tape being real, it's just too much of a Trump thing to not have occurred. There's definitely something there, beyond Putin's desire to destabilize the US. Russia has never had as much influence on our president as they do over Trump.
rebellionpac.com

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 19:31

And lets not forget, his businesses have filed for bankruptcy. Even though Trump has himself never has gone bankrupt.

https://www.thoughtco.com/donald-trump- ... es-4152019

Yet, where is he getting all that money from? to keep doing all these businesses one after another? Russian money perhaps?

here's a funny thought, maybe Trump will file for corporate bankruptcy for the USA, once he leaves office?

But anyway, The sooner he goes, the better things will get. That is for sure.
=

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 19:48

matthewfarmery wrote:
Sun, 28. Jun 20, 19:31
But anyway, The sooner he goes, the better things will get. That is for sure.
One thing we can thank Trump for, is in "draining the swamp", he has revealed the many Republican alligators who have been lurking in the murk. Some of them have been sent to jail, while others, to their dismay, have been caught in the media searchlight, with their pants down and their hands in the cookie jar.

Return to “Off Topic English”