Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RegisterMe
x4

Re: Trump

Post by RegisterMe » Tue, 13. Aug 19, 04:57

This bloke should be out of a job.

EDIT: Click on the picture to get the video / story.
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

Bishop149
x3

Post by Bishop149 » Tue, 13. Aug 19, 10:15

Masterbagger wrote:
Sun, 11. Aug 19, 03:42
Ray Charles would have seen this coming. He had dirt on the Clintons. Not the first time this has happened.
If the Clintons could have people killed for having dirt on them then there are a lot of people breathing who shouldn't be, and a lot of dirt exposed that should still be buried. :roll:

But seriously, Hanlon's razor should be applied here.
A suspect committing suicide in custody (even a high profile one) is trivially easy to explain via incompetence and stupidity as demonstrated by even a briefest glance at the US prison services record in this area.
I see no need for conspiracy here.
"Shoot for the Moon. If you miss, you'll end up co-orbiting the Sun alongside Earth, living out your days alone in the void within sight of the lush, welcoming home you left behind." - XKCD

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Tue, 13. Aug 19, 17:42

- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sat, 17. Aug 19, 02:01

@Masterbagger - because I enjoyed the juxtaposition :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEfMjDp4Ehw
I can't breathe.

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Tue, 20. Aug 19, 09:21

So, just checkin in. how the Epstein thing going? Surely the Clintons are in jail by now? With all the power the great orange leader has he should be able to uncover such a massive conspiracy shouldn't he? Lol

Oh and how's the deficit? Or healthcare? Or crime in general how's that doing? Education i'm wondering about that too, how's that going? Ow and that trade war how's that going, reaping the benefits of that easy to win good thing?
Megatron: "You don't scare me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
GrimLock: "Good Megatron, we love stupid enemies"

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Tue, 20. Aug 19, 09:45

just ask Trump to disprove something that isn't true, and watch his brain fry.. :lol:
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Tue, 20. Aug 19, 10:26

In itself a funny remark. Howver, i think he'd do it without flinching. That's the thing about Trump, he doesn't prove or disprove anything, in his mind everything he said is true, or becomes true because he said it. Also his base detests factual evidence, that's all rubbish from those bought and paid for "experts" that are furthering some agenda at their expense. Also he doesn't have what we call a brain to fry. :wink:

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Tue, 20. Aug 19, 17:49

- and yet you could sell him Greenland..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLYVK58pn3U
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... land-tower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFZF0-Tqc48
- ask him if he wants to buy Brooklyn Bridge, as well.. :lol: :lol:

PS: more fraud and corruption in high places:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jE10T250bo :o :o

felter
xr

Post by felter » Tue, 20. Aug 19, 18:54

Grim Lock wrote:
Tue, 20. Aug 19, 10:26
in his mind everything he said is true, or becomes true because he said it.
Like his recent comment on the possibility of a recession hitting America. Where he said America wasn't going into recession, it was the rest of the world that was failing not America, and the reason it wasn't going into recession was that he gave out a massive tax cut and everyone is now rich, and besides Walmart just made a profit, proving that a recession was not about to start.

Maybe not his exact words but yes that's what he said.
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

Mightysword
x3tc

Post by Mightysword » Wed, 21. Aug 19, 02:06

Grim Lock wrote:
That's the thing about Trump, he doesn't prove or disprove anything, in his mind everything he said is true, or becomes true because he said it.
Just want to point something out: that seems to be a very typical Syndrome that also exhibit in just about every posters in this thread. :P
Reading comprehension is hard.
Reading with prejudice makes comprehension harder.

Brachra
x4

Post by Brachra » Wed, 21. Aug 19, 04:21

Mightysword wrote:
Wed, 21. Aug 19, 02:06
Grim Lock wrote:
That's the thing about Trump, he doesn't prove or disprove anything, in his mind everything he said is true, or becomes true because he said it.
Just want to point something out: that seems to be a very typical Syndrome that also exhibit in just about every posters in this thread. :P
the TDS is strong here.
Amd Phenom II X4 965 Black edition OC@ 4.0Ghz
GeForce 760GTX 2Gb Oc
8GB RAM
500GB HD

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Wed, 21. Aug 19, 05:24

Did he really say he wanted to buy Greenland?

HA!
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Wed, 21. Aug 19, 09:34

Mightysword wrote:
Grim Lock wrote:
Wtf do you expect from us when you go ahead and elect a president who says thing's like "grab em by the pussy" and cancels state visits because another country doesn't want to sell part of it. And how is just standing at the sidelines pointing at everyone helping? You say you don't support Trump, yet you seem to constantly be trying to be smug about others getting angry at Trumps madness?

Look man as i've pointed out many times before, im not an American, and i don't give a shit about US media, i just look at Trump's tweets, and his descisions and go this man is blatantly obviously an asshole, why does me beeing frustraded at the fact that apparently enough Americans are ok with such an asshole make me the sufferer of a syndrome?

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Wed, 21. Aug 19, 11:52

fiksal wrote:
Wed, 21. Aug 19, 05:24

HA!
Not only that he sulked when told it wasn't for sale, and cancelled a state visit to Denmark.

He's beyond parody.
I can't breathe.

Gavrushka
x4

Post by Gavrushka » Wed, 21. Aug 19, 13:14

I think there are a number of basic human concepts that he cannot grasp. I don't know if that's mental health or upbringing. - I believe he doesn't comprehend how he can offer to buy something, and the potential seller can refuse to negotiate. - Perhaps he believes cancelling his trip to Denmark is part of the ongoing negotiation. The concept that is 'wrong' to sell a country 'annexation by dollar' is something he'd struggle to understand.

I don't know about beyond parody. - Johnson is making a pretty fine attempt with his Brexit negotiations.

If you're listening to the EU, Boris, 'No means No.'
“Man, my poor head is battered,” Ed said.

“That explains its unusual shape,” Styanar said, grinning openly now. “Although it does little to illuminate just why your jowls are so flaccid or why you have quite so many chins.”

“I…” Had she just called him fat? “I am just a different species, that’s all.”

“Well nature sure does have a sense of humour then,” Styanar said. “Shall we go inside? It’d not be a good idea for me to be spotted by others.”

Bishop149
x3

Post by Bishop149 » Wed, 21. Aug 19, 15:34

Grim Lock wrote:
Wed, 21. Aug 19, 09:34
I just look at Trump's tweets, and his descisions and go this man is blatantly obviously an asshole, why does me beeing frustraded at the fact that apparently enough Americans are ok with such an asshole make me the sufferer of a syndrome?
Its more than just frustration, it straight up cognitive dissonance
The following is a accurate paraphrasing of Trump's reality this week

"I'm cancelling a trip to Denmark because I'm annoyed they won't sell me Greenland, but hey at least I'm basically King of Israel!"

Is it really that hard to understand that combining this with the following: "An extremely large number of people think this man is not only fit to be President, but is also a good choice", causes people's assumption of basic rationality to break. Thus leading them to the inescapable conclusion that this is a result of widespread irrationality.

Edit: Ooooo I just saw something that phrased the general feeling pretty well: "I am no longer surprised that everything is bad but I can’t get used to everything also being so dumb"

Edit: Oh, and in his "Israeli Jews love me!" quotation he also parroted a bit that referred to himself as "the second coming". . . . . when talking about Jews. . . . the man is STUNNINGLY ignorant.
This BTW is the day after he tried paint the Democrats as the party of antisemitism by deploying an age old antisemitic trope himself, that of dual loyalty.
"Shoot for the Moon. If you miss, you'll end up co-orbiting the Sun alongside Earth, living out your days alone in the void within sight of the lush, welcoming home you left behind." - XKCD

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Wed, 21. Aug 19, 16:10

Bishop149 wrote:
Wed, 21. Aug 19, 15:34
Grim Lock wrote:
Wed, 21. Aug 19, 09:34
I just look at Trump's tweets, and his descisions and go this man is blatantly obviously an asshole, why does me beeing frustraded at the fact that apparently enough Americans are ok with such an asshole make me the sufferer of a syndrome?
Its more than just frustration, it straight up cognitive dissonance
The following is a accurate paraphrasing of Trump's reality this week

"I'm cancelling a trip to Denmark because I'm annoyed they won't sell me Greenland, but hey at least I'm basically King of Israel!"

Is it really that hard to understand that combining this with the following: "An extremely large number of people think this man is not only fit to be President, but is also a good choice", causes people's assumption of basic rationality to break. Thus leading them to the inescapable conclusion that this is a result of widespread irrationality.

Edit: Ooooo I just saw something that phrased the general feeling pretty well: "I am no longer surprised that everything is bad but I can’t get used to everything also being so dumb"

Edit: Oh, and in his "Israeli Jews love me!" quotation he also parroted a bit that referred to himself as "the second coming". . . . . when talking about Jews. . . . the man is STUNNINGLY ignorant.
This BTW is the day after he tried paint the Democrats as the party of antisemitism by deploying an age old antisemitic trope himself, that of dual loyalty.
You kindoff lost me there, i have no idea what your actual point is.

"An extremely large number of people think this man is not only fit to be president, but is also a good choice" What do you mean by that, does the number of people agreeing with him mean i must acknowledge them? Or do you mean because there's that many people agreeing with him why do you not consider the option they might be right? Because i have considered that carefully and then rejected that idea, he might be right for some in the US, he is not for the WORLD!

And where did the jews and isreal come from suddenly?

And i especially still haven't a clue what you WOULD want to see? How can i say Trump is an asshole and the wrong choice without you getting uppety about it?

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Wed, 21. Aug 19, 16:27

Mightysword wrote:
Grim Lock wrote:
Except that it's not. I've not met anyone delusional on that whole forum yet.

RegisterMe wrote:
Wed, 21. Aug 19, 11:52
fiksal wrote:
Wed, 21. Aug 19, 05:24

HA!
Not only that he sulked when told it wasn't for sale, and cancelled a state visit to Denmark.

He's beyond parody.

So it is real. What a nut, that is now my favorite tweet of his.

Grim Lock wrote:
Wed, 21. Aug 19, 16:10
And i especially still haven't a clue what you WOULD want to see? How can i say Trump is an asshole and the wrong choice without you getting uppety about it?
You and Bishop are on the same page, he is just providing further examples to Trump's mental disorders.

The tweet about "disloyal" jews is recent one, thus people are talking about it.
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Wed, 21. Aug 19, 17:44

- how much lower will he go..??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqUCo0wOvAY

felter
xr

Post by felter » Wed, 21. Aug 19, 23:22

Looks like the Idiot baby Trump is having a hissy fit over Denmark's refusal to sell Greenland actually calling them rude in the way they said No to him and he has also confirmed he cancelled his upcoming visit to Denmark because they refused to sell Greenland to him.

He actually said:
Trump wrote:"I thought that the prime minister's statement that it was absurd, that it was an absurd idea was nasty," he said.

"I thought it was an inappropriate statement. All she had to do is say no, we wouldn't be interested."
If the tables had been Turned and Denmark asked to buy lets say Texas, what do we all think he would say or do you think he would just say no.
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

Return to “Off Topic English”