Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Grim Lock
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Grim Lock » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 10:36

No a president that uses a sharpie to doctor a weather-map to make what he said seem true, instead of for once admitting he mispoke is obviously the better choice... lol the dumbassery still manages to amaze me (not as much trumps dumbassery more that his followrs are so ok with his dumbassery),
Last edited by Grim Lock on Sat, 14. Sep 19, 11:04, edited 1 time in total.
Megatron: "You don't scare me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
GrimLock: "Good Megatron, we love stupid enemies"

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 11:03

Grim Lock wrote:
Sat, 14. Sep 19, 10:36
No a president that uses a sharpie to doctor a weather-map to make what he said seem true instead of for once admitting he mispoke is obviously the better choice... lol the dumbassery still manages to amaze me (not as much trumps dumbassery more that his followrs are so ok with his dumbassery),
How about rolling back policies for energy efficient light bulbs because they make him look orange? lol
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 11:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_iFi1qH8Cg

Holy crap. At first i thought you where joking... Now im kindof surprised at how naive i still am. Its all just so freakin surreal, what a crazy man, he really wouldn't be out of place under a bridge angrily shaking his fist at he clouds.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 16:08

Sadly, it's not a joke. We have a man child as president. There's even some growing concern that there will not be a peaceful transition of power when he leaves office. He knows he's facing a slew of indictments and so long as he's president, he's safe. His constant attempts to substitute reality for his own make believe world have called into question if he will accept election results or not.

Given the last week and change where he spent most of his efforts to convince people he was right about Dorian where he could have just owned it from the jump and said, "My bad. I was misinformed." and left it at that, really makes me take pause to wonder if he will willingly step aside when the time comes. He has never once admitted to making a mistake. He has never once admitted to doing anything wrong. Well, except that one time when he said he believed Putin and Russia over US intelligence and later said he misspoke... lol. It's really not a far stretch to believe he wouldn't leave the white house without being dragged out kicking and screaming like the big baby he is.

I really do hope this doesn't end up being the case. But I would not be surprised if he tries to pull something to try to stay in office.
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

ArcherVII
x4

Post by ArcherVII » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 21:57

Well you must admit, that Trump is the much less diseas than Killary Clinton.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 23:17

No, I must not. Hillary wasn't a great choice either, but at a minimum she has some modicum of intelligence and decency about her. I don't recall any "grab em by the pussy" tapes coming from her. Regardless, we shouldn't be putting turds in office. Our country deserves better, and we should demand better from our leaders.
rebellionpac.com

ArcherVII
x4

Post by ArcherVII » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 01:56

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 14. Sep 19, 23:17
No, I must not. Hillary wasn't a great choice either, but at a minimum she has some modicum of intelligence and decency about her. I don't recall any "grab em by the pussy" tapes coming from her. Regardless, we shouldn't be putting turds in office. Our country deserves better, and we should demand better from our leaders.
i think trump is smarter than he is presting to us. its just a strategy.
btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 02:24

I don't see what there could possibly be to gain by pretending to be stupid, especially for a president. Not to mention, his "acting" career was very short lived. He clearly can't act. I'm afraid what you're seeing is 100% real Trump. Stupid, racist, misogynistic, orange, with a touch of incestual proclivity.

The only thing that separates him from "very fine people" like this man is money.
rebellionpac.com

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 02:41

ArcherVII wrote:
Sat, 14. Sep 19, 21:57
HMM Nope, and I'm not a Clinton fan either.
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 03:30

Looks like Boofmaster Kavanaughty is being hit with another sexual abuse allegation. But hey, whats another one under Trump's administration, right?
rebellionpac.com

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 04:52

ArcherVII wrote:
Things could have been so much worse. President Trump has bought time for people to see how crazy and authoritarian the democrats are getting. Dems are making promises they can't deliver just to try to get elected. Even if they win again what they want to do will piss off everyone that works for a living.
Who made that man a gunner?

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 04:59

I wonder if Alabama survived the sharpie hurricane.

ArcherVII wrote:
Who is Killary Clinton?
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 05:46

Masterbagger wrote:
Sun, 15. Sep 19, 04:52
ArcherVII wrote:
Things could have been so much worse. President Trump has bought time for people to see how crazy and authoritarian the democrats are getting. Dems are making promises they can't deliver just to try to get elected. Even if they win again what they want to do will piss off everyone that works for a living.
Authoritarian? You mean like subverting the house and senate by declaring a national emergency because he didn't get the money he wanted to build his pointless wall? Or taking already budgeted money, again, subverting congress, from the DOD to pay for it? Btw, when's that check coming from Mexico for the wall?

It would be wise for you to understand these things before you make unfounded claims.
rebellionpac.com

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 05:51

fiksal wrote:
Sun, 15. Sep 19, 04:59
I wonder if Alabama survived the sharpie hurricane.
Preacher Pat raised the prayer shields again to protect Alabama from it. Good thing too... it was a close call.
rebellionpac.com

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 06:19

fiksal wrote:

Who is Killary Clinton?
A reference to the tendency for people that know compromising things about the clintons to suddenly die and be judged a suicide. See Arkancide for more information. It stinks beyond belief when so many people connected to the clintons keep turning up dead. Do you know why Epstein dying in prison didn't surprise me one bit? Bill was a regular at his pedophile island. Epstein ain't testifying now. No surprises there. Only God knows how many women Bill has raped. We the public only know of a few.

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 06:44

Masterbagger wrote:
Sun, 15. Sep 19, 06:19
fiksal wrote:

Who is Killary Clinton?
A reference to the tendency for people that know compromising things about the clintons to suddenly die and be judged a suicide. See Arkancide for more information. It stinks beyond belief when so many people connected to the clintons keep turning up dead. Do you know why Epstein dying in prison didn't surprise me one bit? Bill was a regular at his pedophile island. Epstein ain't testifying now. No surprises there. Only God knows how many women Bill has raped. We the public only know of a few.
Ah gotcha, a typo over another conspiracy.

My money is on Trump for Epstein's death.

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 07:52

fiksal wrote:
Sun, 15. Sep 19, 06:44

I gave you everything you needed to look for yourself and you chose not to do it and reflexively blame Trump. The only irritating thing about it is that you took a position that you can't defend. Epstein could have sunk the clintons. Why would Trump have him killed? At least you are admitting that there was foul play involved. We only dispute who did it.

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 08:11

Masterbagger wrote:
Sun, 15. Sep 19, 07:52
fiksal wrote:
Sun, 15. Sep 19, 06:44

I gave you everything you needed to look for yourself and you chose not to do it and reflexively blame Trump. The only irritating thing about it is that you took a position that you can't defend. Epstein could have sunk the clintons. Why would Trump have him killed? At least you are admitting that there was foul play involved. We only dispute who did it.
Look at what? I don't do conspiracies really. At most I enjoy only entraining some, but it's not serious until there's proof.

Why not blame someone who has a lot to lose and been close enough to the guy? On the "younger side" - remember that great quote? Do you recall who said that? Do you have now what it's needed to look for yourself?

And indeed, it sure smells like a murder. If there's a conspiracy, it's by the man with the means, connections and fans in correction facilities. So that's my unsupported bet.

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 11:49

Lol seriously? three years after she's last been relevant she's still beeing used in conspiracy theories as a poor deflection attempt from Trump's obvious insanity.

I know the truth though, it has actually been done for Reagan, to protect his name, Epstein was just about to name him a former big wig in the flat earth society, while beeing married to a goat.

Seriously go away with those hypothethicals and judge Trump (and others) for what he obviously shows that he is. No need to invent murders and stuff when it comes to him, his incompetence and instanity is on full display for the world to see.

Golden_Gonads
x3tc

Post by Golden_Gonads » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 12:09

Masterbagger wrote:
Sun, 15. Sep 19, 07:52
Trump, the Clintons, Prince Andrew et al all moved in the same circles. Epstein could have fingered half the worlds mega-rich for any number of crimes, not just Clinton or Trump.

Return to “Off Topic English”