Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 09:23

Lol this next old skit isn't even a parody of anything anymore, it's an actual accurate reflection of how it is :P if anything it's rather tame compared to the reality of today!
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/63ite2/th ... truthiness
Megatron: "You don't scare me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
GrimLock: "Good Megatron, we love stupid enemies"

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 10:32

Skism wrote: Thats rich coming from you dude ;)

but are you ready for Trumps visit are you going on an anti Trump march then?
- how dare you, sir..
- you'll take no spark from me..
- I'm certain he'll be made welcome in the right quarters.. :wink:

- as for marching..
- certainly NOT..!!
- I wouldn't dream of it.. :o :o

- I'm with Smiffy's dad, "Daft, I call it.." :lol:

-PS I see they're giving Steph a tough time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibxJDBNJh9Y :(
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 13:38

This interview with The Sun newspaper, seriously, wtf is he on about? Regardless of his opinions about Boris's suitability for PM, or Brexit, he's shown he knows nothing about London.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6766531/t ... -deal-off/
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 13:47

Hello UK! Is it "London Calling" asking us to take back Trump before he trashes the place anymore?
"a shame immigration is allowed to take place in Europe"
I won't even touch what he said about your PM (he's got this thing about females in position of power) and the Lord Mayor (and Muslims).

So he'd feel more comfortable with Boris Johnson as PM.
(Go figure)

So while you're dealing with our problem for the moment we're watching his henchmen (The one that looks like an evil version of Dobby the House Elf is my favorite minion. He's the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee whose in charge of obstruction of justice and voilating every rule of procedural conduct he can. Since everyone knows our laws were written my the liberal elite and have to go.)

.... And YES UK. If you're beginning to think Lord Voldemort has taken over the United States then you've gotten the point. :(

Edit: Perfect way to start a Friday the 13th. I have this vision of a very dignified 90 year old lady giving a big baby a spanking and kicking his butt out of her domain. Seems that balloon was closer to the mark than you thought eh? Jolly good show London!
The answer to life, the universe and everything:
MIND THE GAP

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 15:01

More Miami Vice..
In Florida, I hear he's better known as "Hanging Chad" Kavanaugh..

*sung to the tune of "- it was just one of those things.."*
- the circus returns to town.. :lol:
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 15:26

RegisterMe wrote:This interview with The Sun newspaper, seriously, wtf is he on about? Regardless of his opinions about Boris's suitability for PM, or Brexit, he's shown he knows nothing about London.

'Naturally' it was The Sun, Murdoch's newspaper ;-)

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 15:32

@ BugMeister

Close but the person I was citing are a pair of particularly rabid dogs who are systematically destroying democracy and the democratic process from the inside.

Meet the bad actors in this train wreck:

Chairman of the "House Oversight and Government Reform Committee" (Government Reform being a euphimism for reforming to from a democracy into a facist state):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trey_Gowdy

Chairman of the "House Judiciary Committee" (In charge of twisting the existing laws into whatever shape is most expediant):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Goodlatte

Now this dude is responsible for trashing the
House Ethics Committee when it started effectively
investigating the ethics violations of Republican
membership in the House. Read about that in the above Wiki.

Now today it's Round Two of the hearings of Peter Strzok
and I could list the real agenda for the hearings but here's just
the top items:

1. Impune the integrity of the FBI investigation of Russian collusion in the 2016 election.

2. Try and dig out information on what the Mueller probe has on Trump.

3. Show Trump's base how tough they can be on the anti-Trump forces of the deep state.

4. How little things like procedure and civility matter if they get in the way of the deep state's effort to unseat Trump from a presidency he stole fair and square.

Get the Picture?
:roll:

Perfect fare for a Friday the 13th!
MIND THE GAP

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 16:16

If Boris Johnson has any sense he'll have his head in his hands...to be recommended by Trump is a pretty excellent reason for people to *not* vote for him.

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 16:19

Yes I'm starting a new post. You can forget the above for now, as it appears that hearing has vanished from CSPAN's schedule.
(Gee wonder why?)

So you HEARD Trump badmouthing May in that interview with THE SUN. And now you watched him stand there with May at the press conference saying he didn't say what he said and what he said he didn't say is "fake news". And yes your all :? and stuff.
So there it is. TRUMP LIES. The BBC is having a WTF moment trying to report nicely "Trump lies through his teeth and with a straight face to the entire world and expects us to just stand here and take it".

His base will believe the Sun's audio tapes were faked and it's just another example of the deep state's ongoing attempts to undermine their brave hero Donald.

Between that balloon and the real deal it makes me wonder which one is more full of gas.
MIND THE GAP

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 18:45

RegisterMe wrote:This interview with The Sun newspaper, seriously, wtf is he on about? Regardless of his opinions about Boris's suitability for PM, or Brexit, he's shown he knows nothing about London.

Trump is the guy who knows absolutely nothing about something, but absolutely must tell you about it.

In today's news: 12 Russians indicted in Mueller investigation
The Justice Department announced indictments in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election against 12 Russian nationals, accusing them of engaging in a "sustained effort" to hack Democrats' emails and computer networks.
All 12 defendants are members of the GRU, a Russian federation intelligence agency within the main intelligence directorate of the Russian military, who were acting in "their official capacities."...
That should make for an interesting Trump & Putin meeting. "Their official capacities" = A government-sponsored operation

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 19:15

Skism wrote:Ill be showing my support in London soon - even if the police try to ban it ...again
I see large crowds protesting Trump in UK. Apparently there was also a small group of pro-Trump, pro Nazi Fascist Tommy Robinson. Some of the later were arrested. I hope you were not among them? I'd never heard of Tommy Robinson before today, but it seems he is somewhat of a hero among those who think as you do.
Last edited by Observe on Fri, 13. Jul 18, 19:54, edited 2 times in total.

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 19:19

Boris has long-time ties with the US.. I imagine he and Mr Trump have much to chat about..

I think he's rightly being given the full diplomatic red-carpet treatment..
- only fitting for the leader of such a powerful ally as the USA

I trust Melania is enjoying her break, she has certainly brought fine weather with her
- I hope she gets a chance to get out and meet the people, she deserves an opportunity to meet and greet.. :roll:

clakclak
x3

Post by clakclak » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 19:24

Robinson is somewhat of an odd character. To understand him, knowning that he sees himself as a Zionist may help.
"The problem with gender is that it prescribes how we should be rather than recognizing how we are. Imagine how much happier we would be, how much freer to be our true individual selves, if we didn't have the weight of gender expectations." - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 19:34

"... the alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by a spirit of revenge... is itself a frightful despotism".

- George Washington
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 20:09

Morkonan caught the hot news:
In today's news: 12 Russians indicted in Mueller investigation
Now why do you think this news broke now?

And why do you think none in the US were indicted.

Remember Trump calling on Russian hackers to hack Clinton?
And they did.

The plot thickens... (Dramatic downbeat) Da Dum.
MIND THE GAP

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 21:51

Hank001 wrote:...And why do you think none in the US were indicted...
Well, when a suspect is out of the country and is know to be returning, they usually wait until they know when they're arriving at the airport... <ahem>

:)

Honestly, though, unless it's just too darn blatant to ignore, like an ongoing conspiracy reaching into Treason charges, I don't think Trump is going to ever get charged with any lesser offense, no matter what it is or when they'd charge him. Impeachment is possible, but even that would have to reach really far into criminal or terribly immoral conduct to pass.

I'm not saying he actually did or is doing anything of the sort, but it's certainly overshadowing his Presidency, so it can't be ignored. ("I" think there's something there, but can't prove it, of course.)

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 22:33

Morkonan noted:
Well, when a suspect is out of the country and is know to be returning, they usually wait until they know when they're arriving at the airport... <ahem>
Well everybody but perhaps some in far remote locations scattered in places Google Maps would be hard put find, saw Donald J. Trump asking Russia to hack Hillary Clinton. And they did. Then suddenly against all odds blue states turn red enough for Bush v Gore to happen again and he loses the popular vote but wins the electorial vote without Bush's tactic of having his brother the governor hang a few chads on enough voting machines to turn his state and had his buddies the Russians just do the deed remotely.

No Collusion! Fake News! Sure, that was you're double Fred
that stood there and asked... practically
begged his buddy Putin to put the fix in.

Trump lies and is caught because THE SUN released the interview early. So he apologises, but still lies about it and calls it fake news so his base might not figure it out. (Sad thing is it will probably work)

Now on Friday the 13th the Mueller probe hands down indictments on Russian officers. Just before Trump has a chance to collude with Russia a bit more publically.

Seems it's a VERY unlucky day for DJT.

Bet he still goes to Helsinki. (His boss is awaits?)
MIND THE GAP

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 23:52

Hank001 wrote:...Now on Friday the 13th the Mueller probe hands down indictments on Russian officers. Just before Trump has a chance to collude with Russia a bit more publically.

Seems it's a VERY unlucky day for DJT.

Bet he still goes to Helsinki. (His boss is awaits?)
Either that or he's going to hurry home and bury the Grail on Oak Island... or have a layover in Scotland.

But, I don't think Mueller is the Pope and am pretty sure he didn't indict the Knights Templar.

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Sat, 14. Jul 18, 00:16

Morkonan noted:
Either that or he's going to hurry home and bury the Grail on Oak Island... or have a layover in Scotland.

But, I don't think Mueller is the Pope and am pretty sure he didn't indict the Knights Templar.
Sounds about right. Just heard that Trump was told the indictments were coming out today and what they were about before he left DC.
....okay WTF.....

Makes me wonder what he's up to. Nailed his antics so far, but this
is so far off script as to thrown me. Okay, nailed his NATO hijinks. Got his UK fiasco...well he only slightly POed HRM but he was slighty chasened by the disaster with the PM.

But he KNEW this was coming and NOTHING out of his mouth?
That my friend is almost spooky.
MIND THE GAP

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sat, 14. Jul 18, 00:19

The problem is they cant indict a lot of the main players right now for the certain reason, if they were to go and lets say indict Don Junior, what do you think Don Senior is going to do. So they have to get rid of Don Senior before going after the rest of them.
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

Return to “Off Topic English”