Game Programming Technicalities Question

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Alee Enn
x4

Re: Game Programming Technicalities Question

Post by Alee Enn » Fri, 25. Jan 19, 00:08

I found this earlier today ... this is what was in my head with the question, the ability to see inside the TARDIS while being outside it and seeing that the inside is clearly bigger.

and yes, as he shows in the video, it's loading a new instance when he enters or leaves the TARDIS.

EDIT: sorry, I was sure I'd linked the video ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8UIDCqBasQ&t=3s
Last edited by Alee Enn on Fri, 25. Jan 19, 13:28, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly "Alien Tech Inc."

Morkonan
x3tc

Re: Game Programming Technicalities Question

Post by Morkonan » Fri, 25. Jan 19, 13:09

Alee Enn wrote:
Fri, 25. Jan 19, 00:08
I found this earlier today ... this is what was in my head with the question, the ability to see inside the TARDIS while being outside it and seeing that the inside is clearly bigger.

and yes, as he shows in the video, it's loading a new instance when he enters or leaves the TARDIS.
Cool! Do you think you can make it work for what you're doing? It should be suitable. You'll have to judge what its footprint it in performance terms for your use. I don't have any experience with it... yet.

Return to “Off Topic English”