You aren't normal

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Masterbagger
x4

Re: You aren't normal

Post by Masterbagger » Tue, 12. Feb 19, 04:50

Antilogic wrote:
Mon, 11. Feb 19, 15:55

Yes, that's where the transgender separation is coming from. I can accept that I am Male (unhappily), but I am not a "man". I can take proactive action if I desire to become more "Female", but it's a body that's gone through male puberty so lets not make any grand declarations.

I am aware that sex itself, or the understanding of it rather, is in a increased state of flux. Intersex people are becoming more understood.

Honestly the whole thing was more about, external pressure or desires of others to inflict their version of normality and how that affects those that don't meet those standards. We don't always have a reasonable and understanding perspective as such has been found in this thread.
Bishop149 wrote:
Mon, 11. Feb 19, 17:04
I get you, biologically I am male. Sadly I am also in large part a man, but as the my choice of words implies I do not see a wealth of merit in that particular gender identity.
I strive to be something else. I have no desire to change my body but my internal biases and external presentation sure could could use some work.
I have fully embraced changing the former because frankly its just the right thing to do, the latter however I am too scared to change (even in a minor way) for fear of derision. . . . much as you describe.
The answer to fear of peer pressure is confidence in yourself. Your sense of self worth is not determined by what others think of you. I can't help you with your problems but know that you are not the only one who fits poorly into the social fabric others have constructed around them.
Who made that man a gunner?

BugMeister
x4

Re: You aren't normal

Post by BugMeister » Tue, 12. Feb 19, 22:18

Masterbagger wrote:
Tue, 12. Feb 19, 04:50
I can't help you with your problems but know that you are not the only one who fits poorly into the social fabric others have constructed around themselves.
in other words.. :lol:
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Return to “Off Topic English”