I fear that this is going to be nasty :(

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RegisterMe
x4

Re: I fear that this is going to be nasty :(

Post by RegisterMe » Fri, 22. Mar 19, 03:00

To the Kiwis out there, I don't think I am going too far when I say that you, your country, and your Prime minister, have earned our respect, our solidarity, and our love, for how your country has behaved and presented itself over these last few days.

It's not that these were lacking beforehand, but how you've dealt with this tragedy has been magnificent, and has provided us all with an example to follow.
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

Observe
xr

Re: I fear that this is going to be nasty :(

Post by Observe » Fri, 22. Mar 19, 03:47

RegisterMe wrote:
Fri, 22. Mar 19, 03:00
To the Kiwis out there, I don't think I am going too far when I say that you, your country, and your Prime minister, have earned our respect, our solidarity, and our love, for how your country has behaved and presented itself over these last few days.

It's not that these were lacking beforehand, but how you've dealt with this tragedy has been magnificent, and has provided us all with an example to follow.
As a New Zealander, I have thus far refrained from any comment on this matter. Sometimes it is better to process in silence. I too am proud of our Prime Minister and also of the unity the New Zealand people are demonstrating in their actions following this tragedy.

Thank you.

Return to “Off Topic English”