Proud Daddy moment!

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Usenko
x3

Proud Daddy moment!

Post by Usenko » Wed, 8. May 19, 14:22

Hey all!

I've just got to put a video up. The school where I work (and where my kids go) is entering an acapella choir competition. They audition by putting up a YouTube video.

They recorded it today, and it's brilliant!

Usenkolets 1 and 2 are in the front row, at the extreme left and extreme right respectively.

Maybe just a LEEETLE proud . . .

(Warning: Religious song. :) )
Morkonan wrote:What really happened isn't as exciting. Putin flexed his left thigh during his morning ride on a flying bear, right after beating fifty Judo blackbelts, which he does upon rising every morning. (Not that Putin sleeps, it's just that he doesn't want to make others feel inadequate.)

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Proud Daddy moment!

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 8. May 19, 15:55

Very nice, please pass on my congratulations. Wait some years longer and you'll hopefully be having 'proud grandfather' moments too - they are just as satisfying!
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sat, 11. May 19, 15:28

you're right Mr U - brilliant! :lol:
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Usenko
x3

Post by Usenko » Sun, 12. May 19, 10:42

Alan Phipps wrote:
Wed, 8. May 19, 15:55
Very nice, please pass on my congratulations. Wait some years longer and you'll hopefully be having 'proud grandfather' moments too - they are just as satisfying!
So my father says, Alan! Although whilst I am comfortable with the fact that they're nice, I'm quite happy to leave that for a few more years yet. :)
Morkonan wrote:What really happened isn't as exciting. Putin flexed his left thigh during his morning ride on a flying bear, right after beating fifty Judo blackbelts, which he does upon rising every morning. (Not that Putin sleeps, it's just that he doesn't want to make others feel inadequate.)

Return to “Off Topic English”