Plasma Cosmology

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Tracker001
x3tc

Plasma Cosmology

Post by Tracker001 » Sat, 3. Aug 19, 18:48

Plasma Cosmology contains interviews with top professors and government scientists, examining the problems with the prevailing dark matter paradigm. Dr. Peratt describes what the government learned and classified during secret nuclear tests underground.
https://youtu.be/E4pWZGBpWP0?t=46

Dusty Galaxies https://youtu.be/E4pWZGBpWP0?t=1629

Mailo
x3

Re: Plasma Cosmology

Post by Mailo » Sat, 3. Aug 19, 20:28

Just as a warning before anyone spends time watching the video ... Peratt is the guy saying ancient petroglyphs are accurate depictions of plasma discharges (just google Peratt and petroglyph). He is also associated with the Electric Universe guys, who claim there is no fusion going on in the sun, instead it is powered by giant (and surprisingly, totally un-measurable) electric currents coming from outside galaxies. I've been reading the electric comet (closely connected to the electric universe) thread on the international skeptics forum, which is a rather amusing read ... basically it requires an almost religious faith in the assumptions, and if not all, then at least 90% of physics to be wrong.
Finally, if you really need a laugh, google Peratt and Velikovsky ... yes, the guy who claims Earth was a moon of Saturn in human history, which then went nova (which caused the biblical flood, btw), Mercury caused the Tower of Babel to fall, Jupiter was behind the fall of Sodom and Gomorrah, and finally, Mars and Venus did close flybys of earth in the last few thousands of years (one of which excavated the Grand Canyon via lightning, spraying the matter into space where it is now called comets).

Well, again finally, a comment from the video:
Cerebral wrote:The physics are classified. That has been my conclusion also. It's not that academia is wholly inept, but that the underlying physics has been known for sometime and represents a threat to our way of life if disclosed. When rediscovered, the discoverers are brought into places like Los Alamos or some other SCIF... or simply told to drop it and never pursue it again. Btw, the universe pervading 'quantum vacuum plasma' in that NAVY patent is simply the rebranding of Tesla's aether medium.
As a personal service to all who try to keep up with my professional work:
[ external image ]

My script: Shiploot v1.04 ... loot shipwrecks, collect different loot parts and upgrade your ships!
Mein Skript: Schiffswracks looten v1.04 ... Durchsuche Schiffswracks, sammle Lootteile und verbessere Deine Schiffe!

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Sat, 3. Aug 19, 22:20

@Mailo

No way! Mailo has returned from physics to our world!
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

red assassin
x3

Post by red assassin » Sat, 3. Aug 19, 22:58

Yeah, this is an old fringe theory that's grown into a modern laughable conspiracy theory. A bunch of vaguely plausible sounding handwaves and no concrete predictions, justified by increasingly ridiculous conspiratorial thinking.
A still more glorious dawn awaits, not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise, a morning filled with 400 billion suns - the rising of the Milky Way

Tracker001
x3tc

Post by Tracker001 » Tue, 6. Aug 19, 17:23

Why Can't Quantum Mechanics Explain Gravity? (Op-Ed)
https://www.space.com/32147-why-is-grav ... stand.html
What is the ultimate resolution? We know we live in a quantum world, but we can't figure out a way to describe gravity without swearing. And that is infinitely annoying.

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Wed, 7. Aug 19, 00:28

It was a nothing op-ed, and had nothing to say about quantum gravity (or anything else).

Sorry to be harsh, equally, needed to be said.
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

Mailo
x3

Post by Mailo » Wed, 7. Aug 19, 17:15

fiksal wrote:
Sat, 3. Aug 19, 22:20
@Mailo

Hi Fiksal, long time, no see!
I know you won't believe it, but physics IS our world :P I probably should update my sig at some point, I left High Energy Physics back in 2008, now I'm working on X-ray Fluorescence analysis development for a company. I hope you guys are doing well.

Cheers
As a personal service to all who try to keep up with my professional work:
[ external image ]

My script: Shiploot v1.04 ... loot shipwrecks, collect different loot parts and upgrade your ships!
Mein Skript: Schiffswracks looten v1.04 ... Durchsuche Schiffswracks, sammle Lootteile und verbessere Deine Schiffe!

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Wed, 7. Aug 19, 19:41

Mailo wrote:
Wed, 7. Aug 19, 17:15
fiksal wrote:
Sat, 3. Aug 19, 22:20
@Mailo

Hi Fiksal, long time, no see!
I know you won't believe it, but physics IS our world :P I probably should update my sig at some point, I left High Energy Physics back in 2008, now I'm working on X-ray Fluorescence analysis development for a company. I hope you guys are doing well.

Cheers
Indeed! I had no-one to ask particle related questions.

Sounds fun too. So no more trips to CERN then?

I think folks here doing mostly well. I work for a game company now/still.
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Fri, 9. Aug 19, 01:51

I don't know, Red Assassin is around and helps keep us (me) honest :).
I can't breathe.

red assassin
x3

Post by red assassin » Fri, 9. Aug 19, 11:08

I try! I'm definitely not as good as Mailo though, especially as I've been out of the field for mumble years.
A still more glorious dawn awaits, not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise, a morning filled with 400 billion suns - the rising of the Milky Way

Tracker001
x3tc

Post by Tracker001 » Fri, 16. Aug 19, 21:48

Craft using an inertial mass reduction device
U.S. patent publication 10144532B2
....Artificially generated high energy electromagnetic fields, such as those generated with a high energy electromagnetic field generator (HEEMFG), interact strongly with the vacuum energy state. The vacuum energy state can be described as an aggregate/collective state, comprised of the superposition of all quantum fields' fluctuations permeating the entire fabric of spacetime. High energy interaction with the vacuum energy state can give rise to emergent physical phenomena, such as force and matter fields' unification. According to quantum field theory, this strong interaction between the fields is based on the mechanism of transfer of vibrational energy between the fields. The transfer of vibrational energy further induces local fluctuations in adjacent quantum fields which permeate spacetime (these fields may or may not be electromagnetic in nature). Matter, energy, and spacetime are all emergent constructs which arise out of the fundamental framework that is the vacuum energy state.

Everything that surrounds us, ourselves included, can be described as macroscopic collections of fluctuations, vibrations, and oscillations in quantum mechanical fields. Matter is confined energy, bound within fields, frozen in a quantum of time. Therefore, under certain conditions (such as the coupling of hyper-frequency axial spin with hyper-frequency vibrations of electrically charged systems) the rules and special effects of quantum field behavior also apply to macroscopic physical entities (macroscopic quantum phenomena).

Moreover, the coupling of hyper-frequency gyrational (axial rotation) and hyper-frequency vibrational electrodynamics is conducive to a possible physical breakthrough in the utilization of the macroscopic quantum fluctuations vacuum plasma field (quantum vacuum plasma) as an energy source (or sink), which is an induced physical phenomenon. .....[ The quantum vacuum plasma (QVP) is the electric glue of our plasma universe. The Casimir Effect, the Lamb Shift, and Spontaneous Emission, are specific confirmations of the existence of QVP./quote]
"S max =f G(σ2/ε0) [R r ω+R v v+v R]  (Equation 1),
where fG is the HEEMFG system geometric shape factor (equal to 1 for a disc configuration), σ is the surface charge density (total electric charge divided by surface area of the HEEMFG system), ε0 is the electrical permittivity of free space, Rr is the radius of rotation (disc radius), ω is the angular frequency of rotation in rad/s, Rv is the vibration (harmonic oscillation) amplitude, v is the angular frequency of vibration in Hertz, and the term vR is the curvilinear translation speed (acquired via a propulsive unit of either chemical, nuclear or magneto-plasma-dynamic (VASIMR) type attached to the HEEMFG system—the integrated unit being the craft)."
There's more math . ooo goody

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sat, 17. Aug 19, 02:27

I hope the US Patent Office throw that out on its ear.

It's complete horseshit, and badly written to boot.
I can't breathe.

Return to “Off Topic English”