Ladies with an attitude, old timers in the mood, strike a post, lets get to it, The Empires back, There's nothing to it.

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ThommoHawk
x4

Re: Ladies with an attitude, old timers in the mood, strike a post, lets get to it, The Empires back, There's nothing to

Post by ThommoHawk » Sun, 9. Feb 20, 15:51

Hi LV, been a while ... I have not forgotten those days. cheers.
[XTrilogy]: Holy Argnu cows! I have found it! An asteroid of pure ore - 100% - I am rich! Now, I just need to find one like that made from silicon. hmmm, where do I want to go today?
X REBIRTH? "JUST A TOURIST until X4 IS RELEASED! Because That SUPERNOVA sure went FUBAR" (Quoting T.Hawk. Read all about it at: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=353678) :x3:

OneOfMany
x4

Re: Ladies with an attitude, old timers in the mood, strike a post, lets get to it, The Empires back, There's nothing to

Post by OneOfMany » Sun, 9. Feb 20, 19:05

Hi LV,

Nice to hear from you again.

What are your plans with the current iteration of X :)

Oh nearly forgot.

Pleases reinstate this.

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

G_MAN
x3

Post by G_MAN » Sun, 8. Mar 20, 20:14

Lot of old names on here.

Hope everyone is well and having fun!

G.
...... is this thing on?

Return to “Off Topic English”