Ladies with an attitude, old timers in the mood, strike a post, lets get to it, The Empires back, There's nothing to it.

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Ladies with an attitude, old timers in the mood, strike a post, lets get to it, The Empires back, There's nothing to it.

Post by LV » Fri, 13. Sep 19, 23:36

Howde strangers

Just popping in

Who's stilll around?

Is Usenko still lording his teaching greatness over his berated brother phillip?

Is Avis still around and fondling fish?

Does CBJ still have a side job as a sex doll unlubricator?

ALL i can say is i hope any of the old timers still here have done well for themselves, how you doing guys if your still around?

For those of you that don't know me, I'm the guy that kept egosoft on track through the great years and I was also the greatest person to ever frequent the egosoft forums.

Men loved me and feared me, fake women adored me, I was your king.

fiksal
x4

Re: Ladies with an attitude, old timers in the mood, strike a post, lets get to it, The Empires back, There's nothing to

Post by fiksal » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 00:18

I remember you
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

Gavrushka
x4

Re: Ladies with an attitude, old timers in the mood, strike a post, lets get to it, The Empires back, There's nothing to

Post by Gavrushka » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 00:40

fiksal wrote:
Sat, 14. Sep 19, 00:18
I remember you
I miss his poetic flatulence too.

One of the few posters who genuinely made me belly laugh.
“Man, my poor head is battered,” Ed said.

“That explains its unusual shape,” Styanar said, grinning openly now. “Although it does little to illuminate just why your jowls are so flaccid or why you have quite so many chins.”

“I…” Had she just called him fat? “I am just a different species, that’s all.”

“Well nature sure does have a sense of humour then,” Styanar said. “Shall we go inside? It’d not be a good idea for me to be spotted by others.”

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 01:52

I remember one of the old guard recounting a chance encounter with you in London I think it was. To do with unions or the like. You were on your way to the United Nations to argue the cause for the Empire, or some such as memory serves.

Stars_InTheirEyes
x4

Post by Stars_InTheirEyes » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 02:22

I 'member you. Funnily enough it seems Egosoft hasn't made a good game since you left (imo).
Go give them some Sith guidance again.
Sometimes I stream stuff: https://www.twitch.tv/sorata77 (currently World of Tanks)
This sı not ǝpısdn down.
MyAnimeList,
Steam: Sorata

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 02:29

I'm still polishing your helmet.
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 02:55

RegisterMe wrote:
Sat, 14. Sep 19, 02:29
I'm still polishing your helmet.
I understood that reference.
Who made that man a gunner?

Terre
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Terre » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 10:01

I'm seeing a 'tinypic' image not found place holder, looks like a minion has failed to update it.

@Masterbagger, Looks like Photobucket have stepped on you hotlinking your avatar.
Open Rights Group - Is your site being blocked
Electronic Frontier Foundation - Online Censorship
The Linux Foundation - Let’s Encrypt
Check if your Email account has been pwned

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 12:53

How nice of you to pop in, LV. All good on your side?

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 14. Sep 19, 16:47

Good to hear you're back. Going by the TV adverts in the UK, your Insurance Company is going really well. 💚 :D
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Cpt.Jericho
x3tc

Post by Cpt.Jericho » Sun, 15. Sep 19, 01:01

You've been away? :o
Winner of 350 Mil class of X-Verse Fleet Fest Italiano
Boycotting Steam since 2003

Redvers Ganderpoke

Post by Redvers Ganderpoke » Mon, 16. Sep 19, 15:32

Alan Phipps wrote:
Sat, 14. Sep 19, 16:47
Good to hear you're back. Going by the TV adverts in the UK, your Insurance Company is going really well. 💚 :D
The luncheon business has gone a bit out of favour though.
A flower?

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Mon, 16. Sep 19, 16:47

Is he back though, or is that a ploy to have us discuss him?
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Tue, 17. Sep 19, 00:59

fiksal wrote:
Mon, 16. Sep 19, 16:47
Is he back though, or is that a ploy to have us discuss him?
Well, I guess we can't discount the possibility that "the boy" has turned into "a man", and has "issues with his dad".

Got legs?
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

Rapier
x3tc

Post by Rapier » Tue, 17. Sep 19, 17:22

*Lurks*
Rapier - The Orifice of all Knowledge

Godwin's Law is not one of the Forum Rules.
Search just the forum with Google

Tycow
x4

Post by Tycow » Thu, 19. Sep 19, 00:02

Welcome back LV! Long time no see. :)

What are your thoughts on the British (and potentially superior) version of you, Lord Buckethead?

Return to “Off Topic English”