This makes me really mad (if it's true).

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Masterbagger
x4

Re: This makes me really mad (if it's true).

Post by Masterbagger » Fri, 7. Feb 20, 01:42

About the Kavanaugh hearing. What set my mind on it was when the accusation was made and when the dems knew about it. It was that Feinstein knew about the accuser at least a month before it went public. That accusation was dropped at the last moment of his confirmation hearings to completely derail them. They went through the motions of having hearings with Kavanaugh knowing that they would sabotage them. That was deliberate and full of premeditated malice. No prosecutor could have made a case with what they had. Ford's lawyer later came out and said it was about attaching an "asterisk" to Kavanaugh's name and any decisions he ruled on. That sort of comment struck again just recently when Schumer said the exact same thing about Trump being acquitted. I think when politics get involved the process alone is intended to create a taint just by having happened. By the time the case falls apart in front of a judge or jury the damage is done.

In the case of the original article I hope the people involved pursue legally slaying the attorney that said publicly there was thousands of photos of them if none existed. There has to be a consequence to make others think twice before doing that.
Who made that man a gunner?

fiksal
x4

Re: This makes me really mad (if it's true).

Post by fiksal » Fri, 7. Feb 20, 04:55

@Mightysword

Weird case indeed.
You'd also think more than just district attorney would've seen the evidence. And more people would been questioning it if they hadnt. On the other hand, flat out claim that it doesnt exist...

Maybe we'll get to see more on this later?
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

Return to “Off Topic English”