Old Timers revisited

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Psychoclops
x3tc

Re: Old Timers revisited

Post by Psychoclops » Sun, 5. Jul 20, 16:06

CBJ wrote:
Sat, 20. Jun 20, 17:51
ClearSky wrote:
Sat, 20. Jun 20, 06:08
I had to sign up again when I lost my login details for my previous identity.
We can help you with that, provided you have sufficient details to prove your ownership of the old account. :)
I can confirm this, good old CBJ saved my account back in the day.

Scarecrow
x4

Post by Scarecrow » Fri, 24. Jul 20, 02:51

There are names here I haven't seen in years!

Hi to all of them.

Oldman
x3tc

Post by Oldman » Sun, 2. Aug 20, 09:17

Sagan wrote:
Fri, 26. Jun 20, 15:05
Just happened to be mindlessly browsing, clicked on Egosoft Forums, Off-Topic, started reading a few posts and saw this thread.

Decided to post 'Hi Everybody' from another old timer. :goner: :)

I played X3 TC % AP for 100s of hours after modding it into next century. It really is excellent. I do own X4 (bought it on GOG) but I could not get into it. Some of the design decisions and the AWFUL interface made me give up after a few hours. Looks beautiful but I did not find it fun to play. Maybe in the future I'll feel different.

Anyway, from an old timer and an ex-Mad Goner.... HELLO!!!

(waves at Oldman) Nice to see you're still around my friend :)
Yo! Sagan :thumb_up: Good to see you're still alive and kickin' :D

In short, I'm retired from work...haven't played X4, still playing Elite Horizons (but getting bored :roll: ). Fed up with the Covid lockdown, building a model railway (HO/OO), (had one years ago when my son was a nipper). I was gob smacked when I retrieved all the engines, rolling stock and materials from the loft, didn't realize/remember how much stuff I'd collected over the years :o . Decided to build a purpose shed/retreat in the back garden to house it all, insulated it and bought some double glazing window units (installed myself). Cost a fortune but people/friends tell me I've done a really good job so... 'shrugs'. At the moment I'm building a scratch built girder bridge, so all the trains can plunge to their doom whilst crossing it. :D
Gathered quite a few wrinkles on my face, a touch of arthritis in my knee, and the doctor has told me to give up smokin' :(
Scarecrow wrote:
Fri, 24. Jul 20, 02:51
There are names here I haven't seen in years!

Hi to all of them.
Hi Scarecrow! :)

Good to see you're still around as well :) , How's life going on in America?

Edit @ Sagan...Check your pm's :wink:

Oldman :)

Return to “Off Topic English”