the game very expensive in my country

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

o2gur
x3tc

the game very expensive in my country

Post by o2gur » Sat, 14. Mar 20, 09:34

I live in Turkey and I love this game, but the game in our country is very expensive. please go to some price cuts and we will get the game.

1 EURO = 7.01 TRY

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: the game very expensive in my country

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 14. Mar 20, 19:49

Egosoft are not responsible for the currency exchange rates. Also Steam do make *some* allowances for inherent affordability in countries where the general ability to afford games is limited. This is why some game versions have regional locks to avoid unscrupulous people taking advantage of cheaper regional prices for making onward sales for profit elsewhere.

How can you love the game (and which X game?) if you don't have it yet, or did I misunderstand?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

o2gur
x3tc

Post by o2gur » Sun, 15. Mar 20, 06:16

I have x3 terran conflit. I'm constantly watching x4 videos.

thanks for your answer.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 15. Mar 20, 10:22

You could check prices on GOG.com, too. Although they might just match the Steam price. In any way, it's a good idea to wait for a sale on either of the platforms. Spring time is around the corner, which usually sees a sale on both platforms on different times. Also, the release date for X4 3.0 and the Split Vendetta DLC is soon to be announced, too. This may also go hand in hand with some kind of discount or extra deal.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “Off Topic English”