Removed from Trump thread

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

CaptainSim

Removed from Trump thread

Post by CaptainSim » Mon, 13. Apr 20, 01:16

I don't think I've seen a bigger Trump rage thread in an off topic forum. I'm laughing- as someone who completely supports his agenda. There is utterly no mystery for me regarding why he was elected, or why he is in power.

By the way, before you read any further, I don't hate non-Whites, but at the same time, I know many non-Whites are racist and unstable (just like many Whites are racist), so why would I want them flooding my majority-White country instead of staying in their own country?

Are people really this naive that they don't understand the motivations, and have to have a 734 page thread to digest these obvious truths? Maybe White people are sick of being maligned and constantly told they need to throw money at other races and third world countries, while they get shittier and shittier jobs to the point where people with advanced degrees (who were already scammed by universities into taking higher and higher loans) now have had to work as barristas at Starbucks just to get by. Everyone knows Starbucks jobs for the over qualified has been a running joke for awhile, because things really were getting crappy. People reach a breaking point, and we reached it in 2016.

Lies didn't get Trump elected, just a country that was growing SHITTIER by the day under Obama and his predecessors. Our infrastructure had become a joke compared to China, you couldn't even drive on stable roads any longer. I remember when the interstates used to have room to breathe and no potholes, but now you expect to have a bumpy ride and insane amounts of traffic, even at non-rush hour times. Road rage increases every year, and people were becoming psychologically unhinged having to deal with it hours every day. Even more importantly, people used to have STABLE jobs, pensions, and a bright future if they took the "recommended" path. If you graduated with a college degree and MBA, you were respected and treated as a professional, and had a future you could rely upon. That was all erased. The insatiable demand among the elite to have an oversupply of overly educated citizens, so they could drive down white collar (upper middle class) wages didn't help things. Not only Democrats are to blame, but also Republicans who sold themselves off to the Chamber of Commerce, Wall Street, and globalism. The super elite in America (the top .5%) held the American middle and lower classes in enough disdain at their own false sense of superiority, that they thought nothing of elevating the lower classes in OTHER countries at the expense of their own people, resulting in Trump.

White Americans are dying in droves thanks to massive drug use and opioid addiction, because they've been told for decades that they are useless and in the way of "progress". They've been told they must atone for the sins of dead ancestors, but why should you be responsible for atoning for things you've never personally done? Every race has enslaved and warred, not only the White race. Blacks and Arabs had a robust slave trade of their own people for centuries. They weren't able to enslave Whites because of our technological superiority, but they constantly enslaved themselves. Of course, psychologically this attack on Whites makes no sense, because Western countries have been an epitomy of technological and philosophical progress since humanity began, especially since the Enlightenment era. This is why everyone else in the world has wanted to move to America and Western Europe. Whites were the only race to consciously invent concepts like abolition of slavery. Africans and Arabs had been enslaving each other for centuries. People in China have never had rights and have always been the slaves of the higher classes there, just as in Babylon or other ancient civilizations. Virtually all useful technology and philosophy you encounter were invented by White men. Yet, their middle class jobs were taken from them and moved to the third world to increase the profits of the corporate elite.

By the late 90's the corporate elite was using both Democrats and Republicans to increase regulations that benefited only large multinational cartels. It became harder and harder to start your own small or medium sized business, and compete with the large players, thanks to lobbying and massive political cronyism. America was becoming more of a feudal system, with a few large asset holders, willing to sacrifice its rights, freedom, and culture for the sake of quarterly profits.

So, Let's Make America Great Again, and impose tariffs on China to spur development of AMERICAN jobs and industries. We need to protect our industries and let our fledgling industries and businesses develop, so they can be competitive against the large multinational cartels. Let's remove all these regulations which have stifled development of small and medium sized businesses. Let's cut down on immigration which is wholeheartedly destroying the White traditional culture (the culture which gave so much to the world in technology and philosophy). Let's restore the cohesion in the United States which was our foundation since 1776. These things are what drove me to vote for him. It isn't a mystery, and it's not based on lies or some kind of mysterious deep inner hatred I have for people who aren't White. Instead, it was based on a harsh and cold reality, a reality that many Americans had endured for too long.

I hope there are at least SOME other pro-Trump Republicans that play the X games!
Last edited by CaptainSim on Mon, 13. Apr 20, 04:03, edited 40 times in total.

fiksal
x4

Re: Trump

Post by fiksal » Mon, 13. Apr 20, 01:49

So you are here, are you confused about why Trump is hated, disliked or criticized?
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Mon, 13. Apr 20, 01:56

fiksal wrote:
Mon, 13. Apr 20, 01:49
So you are here, are you confused about why Trump is hated, disliked or criticized?
Yes I am confused.

Politics is the civilized attempt at struggling for power. So it's no mystery to me why someone who recently immigrated here or is not a White person in America may dislike Trump- IF THEY ARE RACIST against Whites, and enraged that White culture has dominated civilization for centuries.

If you are White, the desire to suicide yourself and your traditional country and ancestors definitely confuses me yes.

If you are not a White person, I'd also say I'm confused considering the jobless rate is much lower even for non-Whites than it has been in many decades (before the virus). This is because America under Trump has been growing stronger economically, even for non-Whites. If, as a non-White, your agenda is to weaken White people and Western civilization because you are racist and dislike it, and that's why you don't like Trump, then why are you here? Go back to your own country, or move to a country that you feel is friendlier to your race. There are non-White American CITIZENS trying to suicide the United States of America, just because they hate White culture and history.
Last edited by CaptainSim on Mon, 13. Apr 20, 02:10, edited 1 time in total.

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Mon, 13. Apr 20, 02:08

CaptainSim wrote:
Mon, 13. Apr 20, 01:56
fiksal wrote:
Yes I am confused.

Politics is the civilized attempt at struggling for power. So it's no mystery to me why someone who recently immigrated here or is not a White person in America may dislike Trump- IF THEY ARE RACIST against Whites, and enraged that White culture has dominated civilization for centuries.

If you are White, the desire to suicide yourself and your traditional country and ancestors definitely confuses me yes.

If you are not a White person, I'd also say I'm confused considering the jobless rate is much lower even for non-Whites than it has been in many decades (before the virus). This is because America under Trump has been growing stronger economically, even for non-Whites. If, as a non-White, your agenda is to weaken White people and Western civilization because you are racist and dislike it, and that's why you don't like Trump, then why are you here? Go back to your own country.
My replies will be short because I am on the phone.

So into why:
Lies, bigotry, subtle and not subtle racism, corruption, deep with wall street, children consecration camps, inability to lead.

I am white, but I owe nothing to them or their traditions. I am my own. I can't care less for their heritage

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Mon, 13. Apr 20, 02:12

fiksal wrote:
Mon, 13. Apr 20, 02:08
CaptainSim wrote:
Mon, 13. Apr 20, 01:56
fiksal wrote:
Yes I am confused.

If you are not a White person, I'd also say I'm confused considering the jobless rate is much lower even for non-Whites than it has been in many decades (before the virus). This is because America under Trump has been growing stronger economically, even for non-Whites. If, as a non-White, your agenda is to weaken White people and Western civilization because you are racist and dislike it, and that's why you don't like Trump, then why are you here? Go back to your own country.
My replies will be short because I am on the phone.

So into why:
Lies, bigotry, subtle and not subtle racism, corruption, deep with wall street, children consecration camps, inability to lead.

I am white, but I owe nothing to them or their traditions. I am my own. I can't care less for their heritage
How are the Democrats any better? Democrats practically run our education system (I assume that's what you mean by "children concentration camps"), not Republicans. Why would you want to elevate China and its economy, at your own expense?

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Mon, 13. Apr 20, 02:40

CaptainSim wrote:
Mon, 13. Apr 20, 02:12

How are the Democrats any better? Democrats practically run our education system (I assume that's what you mean by "children concentration camps"), not Republicans. Why would you want to elevate China and its economy, at your own expense?
Good question. I am not loyal to Democrats, but they have their advantages: social wise, some freedoms -wise. I can fault them for same wall street connections, but so far bigotry is throwned upon.

As soon as they change their tune, is when they will lose my vote.

Education is very average. Not sure who to fault.

I meant zero tolerance and child separation policy. I call the detention centers for kids - " camps". Because they are.

Last is a loaded question. I want for people to be secure in their healthcare, jobs and prosper.

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Mon, 13. Apr 20, 02:43

fiksal wrote:
Mon, 13. Apr 20, 02:40
CaptainSim wrote:
Mon, 13. Apr 20, 02:12

Good question. I am not loyal to Democrats, but they have their advantages: social wise, some freedoms -wise. I can fault them for same wall street connections, but so far bigotry is throwned upon.

As soon as they change their tune, is when they will lose my vote.

Education is very average. Not sure who to fault.

I meant zero tolerance and child separation policy. I call the detention centers for kids - " camps". Because they are.

Last is a loaded question. I want for people to be secure in their healthcare, jobs and prosper.
Democrats are often very bigoted against White people. Everyone is bigoted in some way. You can't blame bigotry only on White people or Republicans. Many H1B visa holders (not all of them of course) are very bigoted and in fact dislike America, because they dislike its historical dominance. You commit suicide by letting such hostiles into your country, and encouraging them to become citizens.

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Mon, 13. Apr 20, 04:10

CaptainSim wrote:
Mon, 13. Apr 20, 02:43

Democrats are often very bigoted against White people.
Name your one best example.
Everyone is bigoted in some way. You can't blame bigotry only on White people or Republicans.
I do because they are. If we want to compare them to others - we can, and it's another discussion. But I do like that you agreed with me on that. That's refreshing among Trump fans.

I don't care about other people beliefs much, unless they run for public office or do something illegal, or vocal in their bigotry.

Suicide would imply I am on the side with someone. That's a separate discussion.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Mon, 13. Apr 20, 19:51

@captainsim

Just wow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRS1dwCotw

To address some of your points in no particular order and just off the top of my head:

Roads are ****** because they're old and most state governments are broke, and have been for a long time, pre Obama, and are slow to repair/expand where needed. Amazing, though... head out to Cali and the roads there are well maintained. It's always the red states that have the worst roads. Especially in the south. Just a hunch, but if they spent less time trying to keep whites on top of the food chain and more time enabling their citizens, they might be better off. Just a guess.

White people aren't the only people dying to opioids. And it's not due to them being told they're worthless or whatever it was you said. It's because the companies, mainly Purdue and the Sackler family, that produced these things pushed them left and right to every doctor in the country knowing full well their high potential for addiction and handed them out like candy. And since white people were far more likely to see a doctor for pain management than any other demographic, it's only natural that they were hit hardest. Shame that the country didn't respond to crack with the same fervor when the black community was so severely impacted.

Trump didn't get elected off lies? Really? So when's that check coming from Mexico to pay for the "great and beautiful" wall? What about all that voter fraud? AFAIK, the only ones to have been caught cheating at the polls were republicans. Dude, his entire campaign was run on lies and you know it. Yeah, sure, Trump gives you the warm and fuzzies and I'm sure there's a bit of a chub going whenever he goes on his rants about how bad and evil non-whites and democrats are. Whatever man. It sure is easy to blame other people for your problems, isn't it?
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 02:49

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Mon, 13. Apr 20, 19:51
@captainsim

Just wow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRS1dwCotw

To address some of your points in no particular order and just off the top of my head:

Roads are ****** because they're old and most state governments are broke, and have been for a long time, pre Obama, and are slow to repair/expand where needed. Amazing, though... head out to Cali and the roads there are well maintained. It's always the red states that have the worst roads. Especially in the south. Just a hunch, but if they spent less time trying to keep whites on top of the food chain and more time enabling their citizens, they might be better off. Just a guess.

White people aren't the only people dying to opioids. And it's not due to them being told they're worthless or whatever it was you said. It's because the companies, mainly Purdue and the Sackler family, that produced these things pushed them left and right to every doctor in the country knowing full well their high potential for addiction and handed them out like candy. And since white people were far more likely to see a doctor for pain management than any other demographic, it's only natural that they were hit hardest. Shame that the country didn't respond to crack with the same fervor when the black community was so severely impacted.

Trump didn't get elected off lies? Really? So when's that check coming from Mexico to pay for the "great and beautiful" wall? What about all that voter fraud? AFAIK, the only ones to have been caught cheating at the polls were republicans. Dude, his entire campaign was run on lies and you know it. Yeah, sure, Trump gives you the warm and fuzzies and I'm sure there's a bit of a chub going whenever he goes on his rants about how bad and evil non-whites and democrats are. Whatever man. It sure is easy to blame other people for your problems, isn't it?
Looks like you agree the country was falling apart in some ways. I just don't know how you can't see Trump as the answer. What, you thought Hillary was the answer? Do you know how captive she was to Wall Street, making speeches in front of them constantly? Do you think flooding our country with third world immigrants who can't speak English, do not value our constitution, and are nothing more than just economic migrants who want higher wages and to take jobs will help anything? Really?

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 03:18

CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 02:49
Looks like you agree the country was falling apart in some ways. I just don't know how you can't see Trump as the answer. What, you thought Hillary was the answer? Do you know how captive she was to Wall Street, making speeches in front of them constantly? Do you think flooding our country with third world immigrants who can't speak English, do not value our constitution, and are nothing more than just economic migrants who want higher wages and to take jobs will help anything? Really?
Hilary as captive to Wall Street vs Trump as captive to Wall Street :gruebel: .
Hilary as valuing the US Constitution vs Trump valuing the US Constituion :gruebel:

As for immigration, the US was founded by immigrants, has been enriched by immigrants throughout its history, and is currently lead (not sure that's the right word :gruebel: ) by the descendent of one.

Your bus drivers, train drivers, construction workers, business leaders, your politicians, your artists, your writers, your scientists, your sportsmen and women, your warriors, your teachers, your doctors, your nurses, your police, your fire brigade, your ranchers, your farmers, your Joe Schmoe government drone, they ALL have immigrant blood.

As, unless you're 100% indigenous American Indian, do you.

The flag you so proudly salute, and the Star Spangled Banner that makes you stand up proud - what they represent was built on the blood, sweat, toil, love, laughter, fears, hopes and dreams of immigrants.
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 03:24

RegisterMe wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 03:18
CaptainSim wrote:
Hilary as valuing the US Constitution vs Trump valuing the US Constituion :gruebel:

As for immigration, the US was founded by immigrants, has been enriched by immigrants throughout its history, and is currently lead (not sure that's the right word :gruebel: ) by the descendent of one.

Your bus drivers, train drivers, construction workers, business leaders, your politicians, your artists, your writers, your scientists, your sportsmen and women, your warriors, your teachers, your doctors, your nurses, your police, your fire brigade, your ranchers, your farmers, your Joe Schmoe government drone, they ALL have immigrant blood.

The flag you so proudly salute, and the Star Spangled Banner that makes you stand up proud - what they represent was built on the blood, sweat, toil, love, laughter, fears, hopes and dreams of immigrants.
You're spewing propaganda and platitudes about immigrants, that are the same for any person including native citizens. We exported practically all our jobs, and we really don't have any jobs for immigrants right now. We were finally getting our labor participation rate (different from the employment rate) back to reasonable levels seen many years ago. Wages have been STAGNANT for decades due to excessive immigration.

And frankly, I value my Whitehood and my White culture, and I think it's hateful to want to see it dissolved in a sea of Brown. I've already outlined all the great philosophical and technological achievements of my people. The Brown can stay in the Brown countries. I have a right to value my race and my culture. I don't hate the Brown people, but I'm not Brown, I'm White.

I descend from the Puritans and signers of the Declaration of Independence, so I'm as native as you can get for a White person in the USA.

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 03:49

CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 03:24
RegisterMe wrote:
CaptainSim wrote:

You're spewing propaganda and platitudes about immigrants, that are the same for any person including native citizens. We exported practically all our jobs, and we really don't have any jobs for immigrants right now. We were finally getting our labor participation rate (different from the employment rate) back to reasonable levels seen many years ago. Wages have been STAGNANT for decades due to excessive immigration.

And frankly, I value my Whitehood and my White culture, and I think it's hateful to want to see it dissolved in a sea of Brown. I've already outlined all the great philosophical and technological achievements of my people. The Brown can stay in the Brown countries. I have a right to value my race and my culture. I don't hate the Brown people, but I'm not Brown, I'm White.

I descend from the Puritans and signers of the Declaration of Independence, so I'm as native as you can get for a White person in the USA.
Well, errmm, that was frank.
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:07

CaptainSim wrote:
Well, well. This is a text book example of racism. Take it as not as an insult but as a statement of a fact.

Are you a white nationalist? white supremacist?
Last edited by fiksal on Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:09, edited 2 times in total.

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:07

RegisterMe wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 03:49
CaptainSim wrote:
RegisterMe wrote:

Well, errmm, that was frank.
And I have a right to be frank, that's why my ancestors wrote the First Amendment into the United States Constitution.

Your arguments would have carried more weight 30 years ago, when wages were not stagnant, and the USA was 80% White instead of 55% White. But right now Whites and their historical culture are under threat and you can't just expect them not to lash out at it.
Last edited by CaptainSim on Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:10, edited 2 times in total.

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:09

fiksal wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:07
CaptainSim wrote:
This is a text book example of racism. Take it as not as an insult but as a statement of a fact.

Your people are not my people, never were. My people are engineers, and scientists.
So were mine. In fact my immediate family has engineers. I'm also a professional. So what. I don't understand what you're talking about. If defending your heritage, race, and people is only racist when it's the White race, then that's a disgusting double standard. As I already stated, every race has enslaved and committed atrocities in the past- not just Whites.

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:14

CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:09
fiksal wrote:
CaptainSim wrote:
This is a text book example of racism. Take it as not as an insult but as a statement of a fact.

Your people are not my people, never were. My people are engineers, and scientists.
So were mine. So what. I don't understand what you're talking about. If defending your heritage, race, and people is only racist when it's the White race, then that's a disgusting double standard. As I already stated, every race has enslaved and committed atrocities in the past. Not just Whites.
My edit got lost in the quotation. Anyways.

That's true, some of your people were indeed scientists too. We usually discard them.
No, you dont defend me or my heritage, I can guarantee it. And that's ok, truly, I like it that way.

Out of curiosity, are you a white nationalist? white supremacist?

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:16

fiksal wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:14
CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:09
fiksal wrote:

So were mine. So what. I don't understand what you're talking about. If defending your heritage, race, and people is only racist when it's the White race, then that's a disgusting double standard. As I already stated, every race has enslaved and committed atrocities in the past. Not just Whites.
My edit got lost in the quotation. Anyways.

That's true, some of your people were indeed scientists too. We usually discard them.
No, you dont defend me or my heritage, I can guarantee it. And that's ok, truly, I like it that way.

Out of curiosity, are you a white nationalist? white supremacist?
"White nationalist"- that's such a broad and deceptive term in my opinion. I really don't know what to do with it, given how much people misuse it. White Nationalists could be anyone from the American founding fathers to Adolf Hitler. That's a huge spectrum. So it depends on what you mean by it.

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:21

CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:16
"White nationalist"- that's such a broad and deceptive term in my opinion. I really don't know what to do with it, given how much people misuse it. White Nationalists could be anyone from the American founding fathers to Adolf Hitler. That's a huge spectrum. So it depends on what you mean by it.
Fair enough it is broad. Lets narrow it down to something.

- group who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation
- a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races
- a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:24

fiksal wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:21
CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:16
Fair enough it is broad. Lets narrow it down to something.

- group who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation
- a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races
- a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races
I believe that when my ancestors drafted the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution they intended it to be primarily for their posterity, which is the language used in the documents "to ourselves and our posterity". That would mean a country that is, in my opinion, at least 80% White if not more, as it was until the 1980's. I don't believe they intended for the United States to be 50% white and 50% other.

There is no clear proof that the White race is inherently superior to other races. However, I think it is undisputed that most technological and philosophical discoveries were made by the White race. Also, it is a fact, that along with Asians, they score higher on average on intelligence based examinations. Again, how much of that is based on environment versus genetics (or other unknown subtle factors) is an open question. If you made a list of historical discoveries in technology and philosophy, the list of discoveries would be mostly White. Whether that was luck or inherent superiority in these areas remains an open question. But I think it would be completely foolish to try to dissolve the White race.

I don't believe anyone should want to control anyone else's life or nation.
Last edited by CaptainSim on Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:45, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off Topic English”