Removed from Trump thread

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

CaptainSim

Re: Trump

Post by CaptainSim » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:09

fiksal wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:07
CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 03:24
And frankly, I value my Whitehood and my White culture, and I think it's hateful to want to see it dissolved in a sea of Brown. I've already outlined all the great philosophical and technological achievements of my people. The Brown can stay in the Brown countries. I have a right to value my race and my culture. I don't hate the Brown people, but I'm not Brown, I'm White.
This is a text book example of racism. Take it as not as an insult but as a statement of a fact.

Your people are not my people, never were. My people are engineers, and scientists.
So were mine. In fact my immediate family has engineers. I'm also a professional. So what. I don't understand what you're talking about. If defending your heritage, race, and people is only racist when it's the White race, then that's a disgusting double standard. As I already stated, every race has enslaved and committed atrocities in the past- not just Whites.

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:14

CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:09
fiksal wrote:
CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 03:24
And frankly, I value my Whitehood and my White culture, and I think it's hateful to want to see it dissolved in a sea of Brown. I've already outlined all the great philosophical and technological achievements of my people. The Brown can stay in the Brown countries. I have a right to value my race and my culture. I don't hate the Brown people, but I'm not Brown, I'm White.
This is a text book example of racism. Take it as not as an insult but as a statement of a fact.

Your people are not my people, never were. My people are engineers, and scientists.
So were mine. So what. I don't understand what you're talking about. If defending your heritage, race, and people is only racist when it's the White race, then that's a disgusting double standard. As I already stated, every race has enslaved and committed atrocities in the past. Not just Whites.
My edit got lost in the quotation. Anyways.

That's true, some of your people were indeed scientists too. We usually discard them.
No, you dont defend me or my heritage, I can guarantee it. And that's ok, truly, I like it that way.

Out of curiosity, are you a white nationalist? white supremacist?
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:16

fiksal wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:14
CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:09
fiksal wrote:

So were mine. So what. I don't understand what you're talking about. If defending your heritage, race, and people is only racist when it's the White race, then that's a disgusting double standard. As I already stated, every race has enslaved and committed atrocities in the past. Not just Whites.
My edit got lost in the quotation. Anyways.

That's true, some of your people were indeed scientists too. We usually discard them.
No, you dont defend me or my heritage, I can guarantee it. And that's ok, truly, I like it that way.

Out of curiosity, are you a white nationalist? white supremacist?
"White nationalist"- that's such a broad and deceptive term in my opinion. I really don't know what to do with it, given how much people misuse it. White Nationalists could be anyone from the American founding fathers to Adolf Hitler. That's a huge spectrum. So it depends on what you mean by it.

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:21

CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:16
"White nationalist"- that's such a broad and deceptive term in my opinion. I really don't know what to do with it, given how much people misuse it. White Nationalists could be anyone from the American founding fathers to Adolf Hitler. That's a huge spectrum. So it depends on what you mean by it.
Fair enough it is broad. Lets narrow it down to something.

- group who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation
- a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races
- a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:24

fiksal wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:21
CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:16
Fair enough it is broad. Lets narrow it down to something.

- group who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation
- a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races
- a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races
I believe that when my ancestors drafted the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution they intended it to be primarily for their posterity, which is the language used in the documents "to ourselves and our posterity". That would mean a country that is, in my opinion, at least 80% White if not more, as it was until the 1980's. I don't believe they intended for the United States to be 50% white and 50% other.

There is no clear proof that the White race is inherently superior to other races. However, I think it is undisputed that most technological and philosophical discoveries were made by the White race. Also, it is a fact, that along with Asians, they score higher on average on intelligence based examinations. Again, how much of that is based on environment versus genetics (or other unknown subtle factors) is an open question. If you made a list of historical discoveries in technology and philosophy, the list of discoveries would be mostly White. Whether that was luck or inherent superiority in these areas remains an open question. But I think it would be completely foolish to try to dissolve the White race.

I don't believe anyone should want to control anyone else's life or nation.
Last edited by CaptainSim on Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:45, edited 1 time in total.

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:45

CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:24
I believe that when my ancestors drafted the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution they intended it to be primarily for their posterity, which is the language used in the documents "to ourselves and our posterity". That would mean a country that is, in my opinion, at least 80% White if not more, as it was until the 1980's. I don't believe they intended for the United States to be 50% white and 50% other.
How are you going to keep at 80% ? That sounds like a yes for "racial segregation", otherwise races will be mixing and that ratio will certainly reduce.

CaptainSim wrote:
There is no clear proof that the White race is inherently superior to other races. However, I think it is undisputed that most technological and philosophical discoveries were made by the White race.
I think you've just said so, no?

Are non white people capable of all same discoveries and more?

CaptainSim wrote:
Are you sure about that?
Except for "white" people over "brown" people though and the ratio?

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:53

fiksal wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:45

How are you going to keep at 80% ? That sounds like a yes for "racial segregation", otherwise races will be mixing and that ratio will certainly reduce.
That's a difficult issue. Perhaps the United States should eventually be split into a White region and a mixed region, and White people can belong to whatever region they want, or alternate between them. But yes, I think recent policy that FORCES you to mix, and FORCES integration, has changed things for the worse and it doesn't look good for the United States. It is very bad to dissolve any culture and allow it to be erased.
fiksal wrote:
CaptainSim wrote:
There is no clear proof that the White race is inherently superior to other races. However, I think it is undisputed that most technological and philosophical discoveries were made by the White race.
I think you've just said so, no?

Are non white people capable of all same discoveries and more?
I don't know whether non-White people can make the same discoveries. I just gave you in my previous post the evidence as we currently have it. Also you can find additional evidence in the book "Bell Curve" regarding studies on race and IQ. I don't think we should limit things and say other races can't do the same as Whites, we just don't know. But we definitely shouldn't try to destroy the race that DID do all those things. That would be really stupid.
fiksal wrote:
CaptainSim wrote:
Are you sure about that?
Except for "white" people over "brown" people though and the ratio?
I believe that Whites should be allowed go to to an area that is only White if they desire that. Your position appears to be FORCED mixing, which is just as wrong as FORCED segregation. There are pure or almost pure Black countries, and pure or almost pure Brown countries. So there should also be pure or almost pure White countries, and if some Whites want to be among only Whites I don't see why that would be wrong. I definitely think FORCED mixing is evil and wrong.

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 05:00

EDITS: correcting for typos
CaptainSim wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 04:53
That's a difficult issue. Perhaps the United States should eventually be split into a White region and a mixed region, and White people can belong to whatever region they want, or alternate between them. But yes, I think recent policy that FORCES you to mix, and FORCES integration, has changed things for the worse and it doesn't look good for the United States. It is very bad to dissolve any culture and allow it to be erased.
I understand.

CaptainSim wrote:
I don't know whether non-White people can make the same discoveries. I just gave you in my previous post the evidence as we currently have it. Also you can find additional evidence in the book "Bell Curve" regarding studies on race and IQ. I don't think we should limit things and say other races can't do the same as Whites, we just don't know. But we definitely shouldn't try to destroy the race that DID do all those things. That would be really stupid.
What is "destroying" to you anyways? Mixed blood? Mixed cultures?

What about "destroying" the other races that didnt do it? And what would that mean?

CaptainSim wrote:
I believe that Whites should be allowed go to to an area that is only White if they desire that. Your position appears to be FORCED mixing, which is just as wrong as FORCED segregation. There are pure or almost pure Black countries, and pure or almost pure Brown countries. So there should also be pure or almost pure White countries, and if some Whites want to be among only Whites I don't see why that would be wrong. I definitely think FORCED mixing is evil and wrong.
I do not know what those "forced" variants are.

Can whites go to areas that are prohibited for their race?

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 05:37

Didn't I say months ago that white nationalists are scared shitless of losing their majority status? Thank you captainsim for being a shining example to us all. You've managed to one up the other one that lurks around here.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 05:37

We I think we should pay reparations to all who have Neanderthal genes. Apparently, Neanderthals had larger brains than Sapiens and I'm guessing they were too smart to have gone down the road of Sapiens discovering things that don't do us any good to the peril of everything else. I don't know how, but somehow this all fits into the Trump thread.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 10:32

fiksal wrote:
Wed, 15. Apr 20, 05:00
Can whites go to areas that are prohibited for their race?
There is nothing in the US that prohibits any one from entering any public area based on their race. Neither is there anything in the US that forces people to congregate based on race (IE must have X number of whites, blacks, asians, hispanics, etc.). Now there are places like country clubs and Trump resorts that make memberships prohibitively expensive as to keep out anyone who isn't rich and white. But they can't just come out and say "no blacks allowed". That would be illegal.

See these neo-nazi types try to portray desegregation as if they're being forced to interact with other races. They're stuck in the past desperate for a return of the 1960's and earlier, and as I've said before, they are lost causes. Why are they so stupid? I don't know... too much inbreeding, perhaps. But it's no surprise they're pro Trump. He embodies everything they strive for - diddling their offspring and demonizing everyone that isn't white.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Gavrushka
x4

Post by Gavrushka » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 11:56

I read the last couple of pages of this thread, and thought it a parody. - The poster, now on my 'foe' list, states he's neither racist nor white nationalist, but advocates the repatriation of non-white US citizens to umm, goodness knows where, or perhaps instigating an apartheid system in the US. (A lot would say one already exists...)

I can't comprehend how a mind can rationalise it is okay to feel skin colour should be a determinant of where you should live or how you should be treated. There is no racial purity. None. Take a DNA test, and then come back here and say 'oh yeah, sorry.' The only thing there is to go on for these anachronisms is skin tone. - We aren't born prejudice, we acquire this affliction from others, and the issue in the US is there appears to be advocacy from the highest office. - There is no doubt that the present president's legacy will be to reduce tolerance of different cultures, ethnicities and religions. There is no reason for their views other than prejudice. There is no other justification for hatred, none, and this unpleasant group have taken to semantic arguments because they want their views to be acceptable. - They attempt to redefine racism, they attempt to rationalise racial segregation, but that's doubtless a face they only reserve for public viewing...

I think we all know what they say and think when their faces are covered or they're waving that flag...

Please, I'm gonna say not to give such people a platform. Don't quote them or engage them. They have a polished argument to deflect anyone who tries to expose their views as toxic. But that polish is just a veneer. The foe button is your friend. They will cease to exist one day, but unfortunately not in our lifetimes.
“Man, my poor head is battered,” Ed said.

“That explains its unusual shape,” Styanar said, grinning openly now. “Although it does little to illuminate just why your jowls are so flaccid or why you have quite so many chins.”

“I…” Had she just called him fat? “I am just a different species, that’s all.”

“Well nature sure does have a sense of humour then,” Styanar said. “Shall we go inside? It’d not be a good idea for me to be spotted by others.”

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Wed, 15. Apr 20, 12:26

We try to allow discussion on this forum to be as free and wide-ranging as possible, but the forum rules are very clear on the subject of racism and it will not be tolerated. Claiming that you are not being racist, while propounding ideas such as a "white race", "racial purity" and "forced integration" does not fool anyone.

Let me be very clear about this: there will be no more warnings or second chances, and no trying to skirt around the rules to steer the discussion back in this direction. Anyone attempting to do so will be removed from the forum without further warning.

Return to “Off Topic English”