Split from Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Vertigo 7
x4

Split from Trump

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 24. May 20, 19:07

Alan Phipps wrote:
Sun, 24. May 20, 18:56
Again, what Trump has said does not permit *you* the right to make any sort of 'stretch', however far you may think it is, and to attribute characteristics to another poster that they have not admitted to or otherwise indicated themselves. (Also using a sentence containing 'stretch' but ending with - facts. That's very strange debating there. :D )
Trump's loyalty pledge is a well known fact. As are his constant attacks on anyone/everyone that disputes or disagrees with him. Feel free to run a google search if you want to learn more.

Anyway, I'll agree to your stance so long as you apply the same standard to everyone else here, including but not limited to insinuations that people are suffering from made up mental disorders for daring to oppose Trump.

<In Dec 2019, Vertigo 7 wrote "Did the brain damage apparent in the Trumpanzies occur prior to 2016 or after?" I'll let you delete this edit if you like as I don't want to prolong the derailment.. :D Alan Phipps>
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Vertigo 7
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 24. May 20, 19:18

Are you abusing your moderator powers? j/w I don't see other mods on here editing other people's posts to appear 'cute'
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 24. May 20, 19:20

Fair enough. Let's make it permanent then. I asked twice to get back onto topic.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “Off Topic English”