Split from Trump Thread

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Masterbagger
x4

Split from Trump Thread

Post by Masterbagger » Sat, 20. Jun 20, 06:31

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 20. Jun 20, 05:52
Lexington, VA., August 5, 1869.
Dear Sir--Absence from Lexington has prevented my receiving until to-day your letter of the 26th ult., inclosing an invitation from the Gettysburg Battle-field Memorial Association, to attend a meeting of the officers engaged in that battle at Gettysburg, for the purpose of marking upon the ground by enduring memorials of granite the positions and movements of the armies on the field. My engagements will not permit me to be present. I believe if there, I could not add anything material to the information existing on the subject. I think it wiser, moreover, not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered.

Very respectfully,
Your obedient servant,
R. E. Lee.
Shame the hillbillies couldn't honor the wishes of their lord and savior.
Don't you mean democrats? Lee was a gentleman who did not harbor hate. He did not do what you do right this very moment with your spitting of insults or what his posterity did with their hatred of the freed slaves institutionalized by the party you support now. He lived through worse than you did and was still a better man after it. Your venom is a reflection of your character. No one needs to care what a hater thinks.

Haters gonna hate hate hate. I shake it off.
Who made that man a gunner?

Vertigo 7
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 20. Jun 20, 06:38

:roll: whatever. As if anyone gives 2 shits what a racist has to say.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Sat, 20. Jun 20, 06:51

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 20. Jun 20, 06:38
:roll: whatever. As if anyone gives 2 shits what a racist has to say.
If I had a nickel for every time you drew the race card I could buy the good beer at the store.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 20. Jun 20, 06:57

Uhh huh. Yes yes, as you say, racist.
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Sat, 20. Jun 20, 07:35

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 20. Jun 20, 06:57
Uhh huh. Yes yes, as you say, racist.
I could buy the store itself. I'm not sure when baseless slurs became permissible to use against political affiliations but if this is the standard then I will have to come up with my own. I fart in your general direction. How is that you knave? Do you yield? I have not yet begun to fight or take you seriously.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 20. Jun 20, 08:38

yes, you're the best. #1. most macho racist ever.
rebellionpac.com

BrasatoAlBarolo
x4

Post by BrasatoAlBarolo » Sat, 20. Jun 20, 10:57

Wait, is this turning to a farting contest? Because I need to eat more beans to prepare for that...
And keep your face masks on.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Split from Trump Thread

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 20. Jun 20, 13:04

Actually there will be no further public farting contest, but both Masterbagger and Vertigo 7 are formally warned for the personal remarks they posted. It would not be a good idea for either to continue in that vein.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “Off Topic English”