Gaming Mice

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dougeye
x3tc

Gaming Mice

Post by dougeye » Sat, 19. Sep 20, 14:14

Any one usuing an MMO type mouse for x4, can you assign all the buttons etc? also what are mmo mice like for normal gaming, are they a bit chunky?

thanks
I used to list PC parts here, but "the best" will suffice!

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Gaming Mice

Post by CBJ » Sat, 19. Sep 20, 15:41

Hardware recommendations belong in off-topic. Moved over for you. :)

dannyxx30
x4

Post by dannyxx30 » Sun, 20. Sep 20, 00:48

Yeah, I use a Titanwolf Gauntlet mouse and I can't recommend it enough, I've had it since March 2019 and it has fulfilled all of my needs. All of the buttons and other functions of the mouse are all fully configurable, with macro's, key combo's, single key, DPI changes etc

Aswell as X4, I've used it and reconfigured the buttons for games such as Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster, Planet Zoo, Parkitect, The Outer Worlds. It's not really much bigger than my normal bog standard 2 button Microsoft mouse.

Link to the mouse on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01 ... UTF8&psc=1

Previously before that I used a Razer Naga Trinity which, although fully reconfigurable as the above mouse, cost 3 times as much and only lasted 9 months due to the top buttons getting double clicking issues!

Link to the Razer Naga Trinity: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07 ... UTF8&psc=1

I recommend the Titanwolf Gauntlet, still going strong, great piece of kit.

wrmiller
x4

Post by wrmiller » Mon, 21. Sep 20, 18:16

I use a left-handed Razor Naga. Been using it since '14. Now I hear they brought it back! Maybe I should buy a backup... :)
Alienware Aurora R10: AMD Ryzen 7 5800, 128GB DDR4 system memory, AMD RX 6800 XT 16GB, Warthog HOTAS, VKB pedals, trackIR

Lenah90

Post by Lenah90 » Fri, 9. Oct 20, 11:25

Hey dougeye,

I have found a really interesting Website about Mice.
I think they describe really good witch functions of mice are important for your Gaming- and Computer-behavior.

***Link removed***

If you want to, you can click at the link and have a look :) The Article is in German but you can easily translate it with Chrome or Google Translator.

Greetings from Germany
Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Thu, 3. Dec 20, 20:47, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed

Return to “Off Topic English”