Removed from Biden thread

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

CaptainSim

Re: Biden

Post by CaptainSim » Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:22

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:21
CaptainSim wrote:
Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:19
Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:17

The very fact that my race is somehow meaningful to this conversation shows how small you really are. And really... what makes you think I would lift a finger to protect you? :lol: I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. I'd point and laugh. I may even toss some gasoline on it, who knows?
At least you admit your philosophy isn't for our protection. We all want to know your race, we want to see what's behind your Communist-like agenda...
Who is we? You royalty, now? You're alone here, bucko.
I have plenty of good company. 75 million of them in fact, in the United States.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:24

CaptainSim wrote:
Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:22
Vertigo 7 wrote:
CaptainSim wrote:
Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:19

At least you admit your philosophy isn't for our protection. We all want to know your race, we want to see what's behind your Communist-like agenda...
I have plenty of good company. 75 million of them in fact, in the United States.
And it still wasn't enough. So sad for you. Get used to being in the minority, it's your destiny.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:25

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:24
CaptainSim wrote:
Vertigo 7 wrote:

And it still wasn't enough. So sad for you. Get used to being in the minority, it's your destiny.
We haven't even begun to fight. Your side better be ready for when it comes.
Last edited by CaptainSim on Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:31, edited 2 times in total.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:28

CaptainSim wrote:
Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:25
Vertigo 7 wrote:
CaptainSim wrote:

We haven't even begun to fight.
Well, you be sure to let me know when you're ready to start. I'll hold my breath :roll:
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

CaptainSim

Post by CaptainSim » Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:36

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:28
CaptainSim wrote:
Vertigo 7 wrote:

Well, you be sure to let me know when you're ready to start. I'll hold my breath :roll:
I'll be in Washington DC on the 6th. If you're not a coward, be there and prepared to meet us face to face. It only gets worse for the tyrants from there.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:52

CaptainSim wrote:
Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:36
Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sun, 3. Jan 21, 05:28
CaptainSim wrote:

I'll be in Washington DC on the 6th. If you're not a coward, be there and prepared to meet us face to face. It only gets worse for the tyrants from there.
Yeah, you're a big stwong man! So scawwy!

I got better things to do than play toy soldier with you. You can try your mating call on someone else. I'm sure that's real popular among the hill folk.

{See here for further moderation information - CBJ}
rebellionpac.com

Return to “Off Topic English”