Removed from Trump thread.

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

fiksal
x4

Removed from Trump thread.

Post by fiksal » Sun, 14. Feb 21, 04:57

PaperDog wrote:
Sat, 13. Feb 21, 01:24
Nanook wrote:
Fri, 12. Feb 21, 21:11
PaperDog wrote:
Fri, 12. Feb 21, 03:16
PS To suggest that I think Hitler is blameless ...is utterly ridiculous. I simply don't blame Trump.
Well, you should, unless you think Trump is so stupid as to not know that his words and actions would result in exactly what happened. In which case, I have to wonder why you'd support such a stupid person for president in the first place. :gruebel:

Do you think it was a mere coincidence that Trump planned his 'rally' at the exact same time as the Senate was certifying the election? Or that he chose words like "fight like hell", "stolen" election, or "save our democracy" to a crowd of mostly rabid followers, many of whom came armed and armored, ready for battle? Do you really? :?
Oh Please, People who drink the kind of kool-aid you are spewing here, have single digit IQs .
Question for you - why are you here? Do we need to take you seriously or is ignoring you a fine strategy?
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

PaperDog

Re: Trump

Post by PaperDog » Sun, 14. Feb 21, 05:44

fiksal wrote:
Sun, 14. Feb 21, 04:57
PaperDog wrote:
Nanook wrote:
Fri, 12. Feb 21, 21:11

Well, you should, unless you think Trump is so stupid as to not know that his words and actions would result in exactly what happened. In which case, I have to wonder why you'd support such a stupid person for president in the first place. :gruebel:

Do you think it was a mere coincidence that Trump planned his 'rally' at the exact same time as the Senate was certifying the election? Or that he chose words like "fight like hell", "stolen" election, or "save our democracy" to a crowd of mostly rabid followers, many of whom came armed and armored, ready for battle? Do you really? :?
Oh Please, People who drink the kind of kool-aid you are spewing here, have single digit IQs .
Question for you - why are you here? Do we need to take you seriously or is ignoring you a fine strategy?
Why am I here? Well its obvious, isn't it? Someone has to remind you that Trump is officially acquitted and will not be impeached. If its any consolation, The price of Hot cocoa and Kleenex has gone down. I'll leave you now , to dry your tears... :lol:
PaperDog

fiksal
x4

Re: Trump

Post by fiksal » Sun, 14. Feb 21, 06:54

PaperDog wrote:
Sun, 14. Feb 21, 05:44
fiksal wrote:
Sun, 14. Feb 21, 04:57
PaperDog wrote:

Why am I here? Well its obvious, isn't it? Someone has to remind you that Trump is officially acquitted and will not be impeached. If its any consolation, The price of Hot cocoa and Kleenex has gone down. I'll leave you now , to dry your tears... :lol:
Then I have to remind you that we are here all well informed.
And I see you are falling behind, and getting some basic facts wrong, no biggie, - just know that Trump was impeached, twice.

Ah I think I misled you somewhere, - I have no tears or sympathy for your sort of people at all ;)
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Removed from Trump thread.

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 14. Feb 21, 11:56

Enough. Further posts of a personal nature will see serious consequences.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “Off Topic English”