Previous purchase of X3-Terran Conflict - Resolved

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

FunkyM101

Previous purchase of X3-Terran Conflict - Resolved

Post by FunkyM101 » Mon, 15. May 17, 12:48

Good morning,

I hope this is the correct place to request customer service support...

I purchased a copy of X3-Terran Conflict via the Egosoft store many years ago. This was before the move to Steam through which I bought my copy of Rebirth.

Is there a way I can re-download my previous purchase? I've looked at the recent updates and I wanted to return to the game. But in the intervening years I've also purchased a new PC and don't now have access to the installation files.

I'm not sure what details you need to help trace my account, but I'd most grateful for any assistance you can offer.

Thanks in advance.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 15. May 17, 12:54

You can use the registration code from your disk version of the game to register it on Steam and download again from there. It's not in your forum profile, though, so we don't have a record of it; you'd have to find the packaging.

FunkyM101

Post by FunkyM101 » Mon, 15. May 17, 13:00

Thank you for the speedy reply.

I downloaded a digital copy direct from the Egosoft store as I recall. To complicate matters I've changed my email address over this time also and may actually have two accounts. My previous username was Y-llian if I remember correctly. But I don't have access to the email address linked to that account...

I can provide billing address details etc. though wouldn't want to do so on the forum for privacy concerns.

I very appreciate the assistance - I realise given the time, it's not an easy ask...

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 15. May 17, 13:04

We don't offer a digital version direct from our site; if you buy a digital copy from the Egosoft Shop you get a Steam code, so either you already have it on Steam or you have a disk copy somewhere.

If you can't find either then feel free to PM all the relevant details (including the email address that would have been associated with your previous account) and I'll see what I can find.

FunkyM101

Post by FunkyM101 » Mon, 15. May 17, 13:25

I've sent a PM as per your offer - thank you.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”