Newbie question

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

davidself1001

Newbie question

Post by davidself1001 » Wed, 24. Oct 18, 05:08

If i start a new game with one starting point, play that a while, earn credits, add upgrades, etc and then i start a new game with a different starting point can i still get back to the original starting point with my earned credits and ships, etc?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Newbie question

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 24. Oct 18, 12:19

Sorry but this is the Tech Sp forum for technical issues in running the game; you need the X Trilogy Universe (gameplay) forum where it would also be helpful if you said which X game you are playing.

That said, a new gamestart is always a fresh start - unless you are somehow changing the gamesave through modding. New saves from a new start will override older saves with the same ID - so you need to either back up the saves from previous starts if you wish later to reinstall them, or use mrbadger's excellent gamesave manager to store different starts and playthroughs as separate campaigns.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”