Freezing when entering systems

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Freezing when entering systems

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 27. Dec 18, 19:25

I cannot see any more likely causes in the DxDiag although you do seem prone to those pre-leak errors in several games. That you have the same relatively uncommon issue on 3 different systems is also worrying and you could perhaps consider what elements and situations are common to those 3 systems.

Here are just some examples that may not even apply in your case; such as all 3 systems using:

The same game download and installation just copied from system to system.
The same devices and their driver download(s) just copied from system to system.
The same background applications and maybe security/privacy applications and settings.
The same device options, game options and settings on each system.
etc.

Essentially I have no real idea what to check next without finding a common trigger condition for those systems. Sorry.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

TaoQiBao

Re: Freezing when entering systems

Post by TaoQiBao » Fri, 28. Dec 18, 23:37

Well, I use steam to download the game every time. I do not use common installation folders or something like that.

The common factor would be that, a windows system and nVidia graphics cards, I guess. I used to have this issue on a machine that eventually broke down 2 years ago, the machine that I bought after that (and still have) and my new PC.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”