T.16000m HOTAS

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Kithikor

T.16000m HOTAS

Post by Kithikor » Thu, 27. Dec 18, 20:57

I have not tried their website yet, I thought I could get an answer faster here.
I have the T.16000m and TWCS. I am trying to setup a profile using the T.A.R.G.E.T. software they recommend. I am just trying to get the throttle alone to work, but can't seem to get it. In fact, I have it mapped, but it seems like the antennae wheel operates the throttle. When I use the throttle, my ship goes crazy until I use some actual stick, to adjust and make it stop moving on its own. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? I am thinking about returning this and just get a joystick.

I don't have any other thing mapped so I am not sure why my controls are so messed up.

Lilly Fireblade

Re: T.16000m HOTAS

Post by Lilly Fireblade » Sat, 29. Dec 18, 12:27

it appears that only four axes are viable for mapping in x3:TC/AP and those are X, y, z, and z-rot axes. I have noticed that by default TARGET double assigns a couple axes so double check the Axis assignment there in step two of the profile creator. Also, it appears that even though it looks like enabling the rudder and throttle options adds two axes to assign they do not and seems to overwrite the strafe axes in game.

Falcrack
x4

Re: T.16000m HOTAS

Post by Falcrack » Sat, 5. Jan 19, 01:05

I tried for quite some time to get my T-16000M and TWCS throttle to work with X3:AP, using TARGET GUI, finally gave up in frustration and decided a single joystick was all I could get to work reliably well.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”