[AL PLUGIN] The Marauder Shipyard - v0.5 - updated: 23.01.2009

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Etolf
x3tc

Post by Etolf » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 09:58

A note about the Mobile Pirate Base (TL)

I've found that it works if you have another TL at the Shipyard,you can load stations into it ok... once loaded, it will function perfectly (no problems with unloading), until it needs loading again, and the same procedure applies.

As an additional TL for building complexes, it's very useful, but better still is it's speed, so it'll do build missions very well too.

Luisedgm
xr

Post by Luisedgm » Fri, 19. Mar 10, 04:00

Is this script still on version 0.5? did the creator gave up?

Can someone confirm with this:

Conflicts with scripts such as MARS, Pirate Guild 3, or Complex Construction Scripts?

Are the Boarding Pod and Phased Array Laser Cannon factories working fine? what kind of good they consume?

Is it savegame friendly? (no need to restart new game)

MrExcitement
x3

Post by MrExcitement » Sat, 20. Mar 10, 03:33

-Don't know. He was here a little while ago.
-I use all three with no conflicts.
-As far as I can tell they set up good. I tested making them, but I neve actually made the goods. If you want the resource needs, I posted them back only two pages on page 18.
-I never started a new game and it works just fine.

Luisedgm
xr

Post by Luisedgm » Sat, 20. Mar 10, 04:08

MrExcitement wrote:-Don't know. He was here a little while ago.
-I use all three with no conflicts.
-As far as I can tell they set up good. I tested making them, but I neve actually made the goods. If you want the resource needs, I posted them back only two pages on page 18.
-I never started a new game and it works just fine.
Thank you very much, i will install it now :)

Merephet
x3tc

Post by Merephet » Sun, 23. May 10, 05:38

How far from the center of the sector is the shipyard?
Im using:
Collect Wares in Sector
Command Queueing
Create Abandonned Ships (maybe is this one that conflict :? )
Manual Trade Extension
Set Home Base
Ship Killed Notifications

And i still cant find the shipyard.
X3: Albion Prelude (Steam)

corbinbird
x3tc

conflict ?

Post by corbinbird » Mon, 24. May 10, 19:29

The Marauder is not a Movable Ship object class item. It should not be effected by the Abandoned Ship Soawner. Use Cycrow's cheat package / reveal all sectors. That will give you the location for sure. :twisted:

corbinbird

Merephet
x3tc

Post by Merephet » Tue, 25. May 10, 21:50

Thank you, but that message supreme being under attack ...... in sector Ba........, it means Bala Gi Joy or another pirate sector with that or its just a message not the clue to where is the shipyard?

corbinbird
x3tc

Spoiler Alert !!!

Post by corbinbird » Tue, 25. May 10, 22:32

The message is the main clue. Look at the sectors mentioned. If not a Pirate sector, then start checking the closest Pirate sectors. :D

corbinbird

Merephet
x3tc

Post by Merephet » Fri, 28. May 10, 19:17

Thanks!
So awesome the sounds, and where did apear the other sounds? Betty saying "the marauder" and the description of space fly farm :D

Booom! "Boron not resposible for that" :P, gonna pimp my Aran later :lol:

foszae
x4

Post by foszae » Mon, 14. Jun 10, 06:58

hahahaha.

so i played straight vanilla 'til i finished the complex and got the PHQ. so it's time to go *modified* and start cruising around in a Panther over-equipped with PALCs and IBLs (and the CODEA system).

i have a mega-plex in Gunne's Crusade, which had supplied all the primary building supplies for the Hub, and had been converted to my all-purpose weapon factory, with an abundance of excess everything, every racial food, spare silicon, spare ore etc.

build the new factories form the Maruader, prepared to hook them up when they've converted to the "right" products. and discover that they're starving for computer components. OMFG. seriously? hahaha. okay, so suddenly i need to go add four more computer plants and an SPP-M just to get them started running. sigh. i now have a complex with over a hundred stations (even if there's a dozen or so that are deactivated).

gonna be worth it though

Rrail

Post by Rrail » Thu, 30. Sep 10, 09:27

I get the message, but the shipyard is literally never in the system that the message says (well, hints) it is in. I have reset it 5+ times now. Am I doing something wrong?

SpaceToast
x3tc

Post by SpaceToast » Sun, 14. Nov 10, 05:30

hi i accidentally reset its position and the marauder shipyard moved i found it again but when i try to deliver the space weed to gwanja blah blah she/he is not there.......i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod so it would restart but hes still not in the shipyard im docked at it and even bought a pirate ship (was curious what it looked like its just a mercury variant) stupid boron must have bailed lol >.> plz help
X3 terran conflict is the best game in the world next to supreme commander 1 ;)

Kframe
x3

Post by Kframe » Tue, 4. Jan 11, 00:49

I have a question regarding the overtuning the boron mechanic provides. I just finished his quest and had my mercury over tuned. My question does he only offer his services for one ship and one ship only, or will he do other ships for a fee? I tried talking to him again and he didnt offer his services again.

Can anyone tell me how this feature works?
Packing a K frame model 15-3 S&W .38spc.

ephemeron
x4

Post by ephemeron » Tue, 4. Jan 11, 01:22

Rrail wrote:I get the message, but the shipyard is literally never in the system that the message says (well, hints) it is in. I have reset it 5+ times now. Am I doing something wrong?
Are you looking in the sector (partially) named in the message? It'll be in one of the sectors next to that one -- check the message again and look for mention of a gate.

n0Life
x3tc

Post by n0Life » Wed, 5. Jan 11, 21:59

I wonder if this mod is compitable with x-tended?

Anyone tested?

Kframe
x3

Post by Kframe » Fri, 7. Jan 11, 02:44

I think its messed up for me. I left the game on all night and day and the boron scientist did not com me again after i landed again. Any ideas why he is not?

Part of t he reason i got this mod was for the over tunning but sofar after one tunning session he wont offer his services again. Do i need to uninstall and redownload a new version and reinstall?
Packing a K frame model 15-3 S&W .38spc.

SpaceToast
x3tc

Post by SpaceToast » Sun, 9. Jan 11, 22:32

i gave up on this mod i can always find the shipyard but the boron isnt there anymore....so i got the add phq and MO to boron shipyards mod and im happy as can be.thoughi might keep get this mod again just so i can buy pirate fighters if i decide to be a full pirate again.....prob not for a while though.to bad the creator is dead its a good mod.
X3 terran conflict is the best game in the world next to supreme commander 1 ;)

WhiteStar1
x3tc

Post by WhiteStar1 » Tue, 11. Jan 11, 10:27

Hi
I have 3.0 patch installed but not getting the attack message. Is it broken under 3.0?
Intel Core i5 @2.8GHz, GA-H55-UD3H AMD 6870 XFX MoH 4GB DDR3 Sound Blaster Xi-Fi X3:R/TC VDF Air Marshall

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sun, 3. Jul 11, 18:52

Not used this mod for a couple of years.

Working well under TC 3.1

If you want the mad scientist to do more upgrades when you visit be sure to take some space weed with you. The smell of it wakes him up.

If you read all this thread , or at least all the OP's comment here in , you will find the answers to most of the questions about this Mod.

I have just read again , to fill in on all the points.

To the OP...

Thanks for the hard work.
Not sure if any improvements can be made.
Cycrow's Mobile Pirate Base Hauler , in his cheat package takes care of the non-TL problem of the Mobile Pirate Station not recognized as a TL. Your MPS ,I treat as a giant cargo ship.

However , I was hoping for a mobile Pirate Station that I could dock my Hyperion to.
Maybe I missed something as I read all the previous posts?

WhiteStar1
x3tc

Post by WhiteStar1 » Tue, 5. Jul 11, 15:20

I can't find the station. Message said east gate UN... The patrol is from Pontifix Seclusion. Theres a priate sector below Heaven's Assertion but its guarded by Duke patrols all red inculding the HQ there. Need help!
Intel Core i5 @2.8GHz, GA-H55-UD3H AMD 6870 XFX MoH 4GB DDR3 Sound Blaster Xi-Fi X3:R/TC VDF Air Marshall

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”