[AL PLUGIN] The Marauder Shipyard - v0.5 - updated: 23.01.2009

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Kframe
x3

Post by Kframe » Fri, 7. Jan 11, 02:44

I think its messed up for me. I left the game on all night and day and the boron scientist did not com me again after i landed again. Any ideas why he is not?

Part of t he reason i got this mod was for the over tunning but sofar after one tunning session he wont offer his services again. Do i need to uninstall and redownload a new version and reinstall?
Packing a K frame model 15-3 S&W .38spc.

SpaceToast
x3tc

Post by SpaceToast » Sun, 9. Jan 11, 22:32

i gave up on this mod i can always find the shipyard but the boron isnt there anymore....so i got the add phq and MO to boron shipyards mod and im happy as can be.thoughi might keep get this mod again just so i can buy pirate fighters if i decide to be a full pirate again.....prob not for a while though.to bad the creator is dead its a good mod.
X3 terran conflict is the best game in the world next to supreme commander 1 ;)

WhiteStar1
x3tc

Post by WhiteStar1 » Tue, 11. Jan 11, 10:27

Hi
I have 3.0 patch installed but not getting the attack message. Is it broken under 3.0?
Intel Core i5 @2.8GHz, GA-H55-UD3H AMD 6870 XFX MoH 4GB DDR3 Sound Blaster Xi-Fi X3:R/TC VDF Air Marshall

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sun, 3. Jul 11, 18:52

Not used this mod for a couple of years.

Working well under TC 3.1

If you want the mad scientist to do more upgrades when you visit be sure to take some space weed with you. The smell of it wakes him up.

If you read all this thread , or at least all the OP's comment here in , you will find the answers to most of the questions about this Mod.

I have just read again , to fill in on all the points.

To the OP...

Thanks for the hard work.
Not sure if any improvements can be made.
Cycrow's Mobile Pirate Base Hauler , in his cheat package takes care of the non-TL problem of the Mobile Pirate Station not recognized as a TL. Your MPS ,I treat as a giant cargo ship.

However , I was hoping for a mobile Pirate Station that I could dock my Hyperion to.
Maybe I missed something as I read all the previous posts?

WhiteStar1
x3tc

Post by WhiteStar1 » Tue, 5. Jul 11, 15:20

I can't find the station. Message said east gate UN... The patrol is from Pontifix Seclusion. Theres a priate sector below Heaven's Assertion but its guarded by Duke patrols all red inculding the HQ there. Need help!
Intel Core i5 @2.8GHz, GA-H55-UD3H AMD 6870 XFX MoH 4GB DDR3 Sound Blaster Xi-Fi X3:R/TC VDF Air Marshall

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Tue, 5. Jul 11, 21:39

WhiteStar1 wrote:I can't find the station. Message said east gate UN... The patrol is from Pontifix Seclusion. Theres a priate sector below Heaven's Assertion but its guarded by Duke patrols all red inculding the HQ there. Need help!

Mine was north gate to AT..so that told me Brendon's Triumph.

from this I conclude that unless UN means UNknown Sector , of which there are many, UN means Unholy Decent....So the sector you want is UK sector west of UNholy Decent.
In my game there is a Pirate station there.

GalenEvil

Post by GalenEvil » Sat, 9. Jul 11, 16:14

Hi, been using this plugin for the last few days and in starting a new game the other day it spawned in farnhams legend. I was flying through Elena's fortune and I saw what appears to be an overtuned argon express going 330 m/s. I'm not sure if this iscaused by the overtuner at the shipyard or a fluke with the engine spawning a ship beyond its normal capabilities. I didn't think that the AI could get overtimes ships o.O

--GalenEvil

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sat, 9. Jul 11, 17:54

Probably took advantage of your scripts and mods.

Even an Enhanced version only does about 170 !

8igdave

Post by 8igdave » Wed, 27. Jul 11, 01:27

I found the ship yard and had a fully stocked up springblossom in it and the shipyard has dissapeared and so has my springblossom.

Am I to presume I've lost the ship and does the shipyard relocate it's self or have I lost that as well?

How irritating, there goes 15-20mil. Happened so long ago without me realising that there is no point reloading.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 27. Jul 11, 06:55

If you read the notes , it says that the Marauder shipyard gets attacked and destroyed , but will respawn.
You can reset it , if you wish , by using the AI settings in the menu system.

Not tried it yet , but from how I read it , you just disable and then enable it again.

Because I had read the notes, I never leave anything in it when I leave the sector.

8igdave

Post by 8igdave » Wed, 27. Jul 11, 14:59

TTD wrote:If you read the notes , it says that the Marauder shipyard gets attacked and destroyed , but will respawn.
You can reset it , if you wish , by using the AI settings in the menu system.

Not tried it yet , but from how I read it , you just disable and then enable it again.

Because I had read the notes, I never leave anything in it when I leave the sector.
Indeed I had read the notes but I was unsure if it would simply relocate it's self also, if that was the case i thought my ship might still possibly be there.

Can't find it anywhere mind you, got an attack message from some paranid place but it's not near there so I'm a bit lost as to finding it. Might just reset it.

8igdave

Post by 8igdave » Wed, 27. Jul 11, 22:22

Might I make a suggestion that the mechanic might be able to upgrade cargo bay as well? Be nice to be able to have m3's capable of jumping about and carry enough energy. The vidar could use a bit of a cargo bay extension too.

Nemesis_87
x3tc

Post by Nemesis_87 » Wed, 14. Sep 11, 02:33

Hi there, i seem to be having a problem

How do you become friendly with this thing? Im friends with all races apart from Pirates and the Yaki, so i have to be on good terms with Pirates or is there another way?

thanks in advance

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 14. Sep 11, 10:09

Not had your problem.
But have you tried carrying at least 25 units of Space weed ?
The guy onboard that does your tunings loves the stuff.

Nemesis_87
x3tc

Post by Nemesis_87 » Wed, 14. Sep 11, 12:36

Hmmm il try that ty

Nemesis_87
x3tc

Post by Nemesis_87 » Thu, 15. Sep 11, 15:08

Had some space weed in my hold and still hostile when i approached+hailed

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Thu, 15. Sep 11, 15:19

Since you are modified, Cycrow's Cheat Package has
"Fix Sector Relations", amongst other goodies.

Just be careful how you use this package ,as it is easy to make the game just too easy.

Also, you could try resetting the Marauder script before you use the Cheat Package.

Wrongly named really,as you can make the universe a very dangerous place with it, too. :twisted:

i64man
x3tc

Post by i64man » Thu, 15. Sep 11, 16:33

Very interesting mod. The only question I have is, is this mod compatible with the XRM (rebalance Mod)

Thanks.

Nemesis_87
x3tc

Post by Nemesis_87 » Thu, 15. Sep 11, 16:46

Well i have gone to the Ai menu and switched it off then bk on, it then moves to a new location so i go find it but still everytime its hostile to me :(

I also dont want to be friends with pirates seeing they r quite fun to blast :P

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Thu, 15. Sep 11, 17:02

The "fix sector relations only does that sector for as long as you don't upset anyone while there.

So you could try that,just for the Marauder.
Then upset the pirates in that sector again when finished. :twisted:

@i64man

Not tried it that way yet. Maybe ask in that forum or xrm thread ?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”