[SCRIPT] Gateless Jump Hotkey/Command Updated: 12/02/08

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Kieroshark
x3tc

Post by Kieroshark » Fri, 22. Jan 10, 20:23

Thank you for the Mod. :)

And a special thank you for NOT putting sounds in.
There was another mod similar to this one I tried to get the same effect, but every time I jumped I had to listen to this horrible audio file.

So thank you for keeping me sane. :lol:

AsterXiphos
x3tc

Post by AsterXiphos » Mon, 9. May 11, 21:38

Drop.io is no longer up. Anyone have this somewhere they can upload it?
And after hundreds of years of evolution, the common housefly still doesn't know that the big, solid, clear thing is a window . . .

NeverSnake
x3tc

Post by NeverSnake » Tue, 20. Dec 11, 15:36

This is my favourite gateless jumpdrive, I've re-uploaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?fr2wktc44x4i0q0
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone" — Bjarne Stroustrup

vezex
x3tc

Post by vezex » Fri, 6. Apr 12, 15:30

I hate to bump an old thread, but i don't suppose anyone has a new download link for this? All of the others are dead :(

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sat, 7. Apr 12, 04:53

This is one of my favorite jumpdrive scripts. I put it on the X3 Google Code site. Hopefully that will prevent dead links anytime soon.

Gateless Jumpdrive v.2

Edit: Adjusted url to make a direct link to the file in question. X2-Illuminatus

vezex
x3tc

Post by vezex » Sat, 7. Apr 12, 14:18

DrBullwinkle wrote:This is one of my favorite jumpdrive scripts. I put it on the X3 Google Code site. Hopefully that will prevent dead links anytime soon.

Gateless Jumpdrive v.2
Thank you :)

fiby
x4

Post by fiby » Sun, 18. May 14, 23:26

Hi all, Does this mod work with codea?

Kontaro
x3tc

Post by Kontaro » Sun, 22. Apr 18, 20:48

Is the version on mediafire the x2 or x1 ecell version? I wanted the x1 cause I mainly plan on using this with the valhalla and aran, which are the two that need it the most (valhalla cause beacons are hard to get, and aran cause it has no engines...)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 22. Apr 18, 21:01

The mediafire.com link provided by NeverSnake does not seem to work anymore. From DrBullwinkle's google code link you get the x1 version, though.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Kontaro
x3tc

Post by Kontaro » Sun, 22. Apr 18, 21:55

Thanks, and my bad, I meant the one posted by Bullwinkle, thanks! Now I can be safe in the knowledge that I got the version I wanted... Like I said, mostly gonna be using this on the ships that can't, or shouldn't use jumping to gates, the Aran, due to it being so slow that it takes forever to get anywhere, and the Valhalla, as it can't use anything but jump beacons anyway... but won't feel as 'cheaty' to me as an ecellless version(even if there is one that makes ya pay credits as if ya bought the ecells

Kontaro
x3tc

Post by Kontaro » Mon, 23. Apr 18, 02:54

After testing, I've discovered that this does NOT work with the Valhalla, probably because it basicly activates the jump drive to the target spot...so if you target a system without a jump beacon, valhalla just pops into a different place in the system it is already in....which is a pity, oh well, could still jump one around with an aran....

Fadragnir
x4

Re: [SCRIPT] Gateless Jump Hotkey/Command Updated: 12/02/08

Post by Fadragnir » Sat, 6. Apr 19, 12:29

It doesn't work if jumpdrive is built in (i.e. kha'ak corvette)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”