[SCRIPT]Advanced HyperDrive(AHD) v2.0 [Apr.09.2009] with video demo TC2.0a compatible

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Ferenczy66
x3tc

Post by Ferenczy66 » Wed, 5. Mar 14, 11:31

Aichouse wrote:I'm getting a Personal Log Entry of "2" anytime any of my ships uses the AutoDrive. How can I turn that off.. It will often give me pages on top of pages of 2s..
For that matter, is that even coming from this script?
Is there a fix for this?
In my case it happens when i use the Q-drive

jukematt
x3tc

Post by jukematt » Sun, 6. Jul 14, 04:57

Oh man! I absolutely LOVED MH_Adv_Jumper in X2. I've only recently come back to the X series (I've been in college) and so am a couple of versions behind...

Anyway, THANK YOU! Especially for the sound files that were originally in that mod!

But, apparently you can no longer get the Ecliptic Projector which is a shame. Even on that German thread, the links are dead. I guess I waited too long to come back.

EDIT: AHAHA! Found it from a post in the German forum:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-844 ... 02.7z.html

Also Available here:
http://www.xuniversum.info/download/x3_ ... fications/
"Happiness is an inner state that we choose to embrace or not. While others can be nurturing toward us, only we can choose to experience happiness." Micah R. Sadigh, PhD

Stargazzer811

Post by Stargazzer811 » Mon, 29. Dec 14, 19:14

Any way we could get a ZIP file of this?

Neeros
x3tc

Post by Neeros » Sat, 10. Sep 16, 23:47

Is this mod no longer available? Does anyone have it and can upload it?

don911058
x4

Post by don911058 » Sun, 11. Sep 16, 06:00

The mediafre SPK download link on the first page works when using Plugin manager. Just downloaded it a week ago and used in Albion Prelude along with a lot of other mods and it works just fine. The Hyperdrive and Quantum Jump works real well and I love it.

Be aware that when you create warpgates in your game it will show noticable lag, and the more you make warpgates the worst it gets (someone mentioned that the likely problem is the warpgate charging non-player ships to use it). Another bad side effect I noticed is that some established warpgates won't be used anymore by NPC ships, even if I try to re-align the gates using the Gate Hub to see if it will reset the gates.

Edit: Correction, I actually used the updated link posted by jinkstjb a few post above (version 3.0) to replace the 2.0 version from the first page to make it work as I stated.

eveningztar
xr

Re: [SCRIPT]Advanced HyperDrive(AHD) v2.0 [Apr.09.2009] with video demo TC2.0a compatible

Post by eveningztar » Thu, 25. Nov 21, 11:41

This is amazingly awesome 8) , thanks for this great script and thank you for a link that still works. I think the link to the non EMP friendly edition is broken but the EMP friendly is just fine and saved the day :D
God doesn't play dice. Albert Einstein.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”