[SCR][june 08][v. 2.5-] STO 1.57 - overtake sectors

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Jan Soren

Post by Jan Soren » Tue, 26. Jun 12, 10:30

Thias wrote:Perhaps its your reputation, that isnt low enough? Blowing just one sector out of the orbit might not be enough...

Did you ever use the script editor?
If yes: you could change the reputation-maximum needed to take over a sector from minus 5 to - lets say - minus 3, just to be sure. Then give it a try.
If no: Just kill more pirates. :P
I tried to use script editor, but when I changed notoriety to -5 (or -3), I gained recognition :D I've blown over 250 pirate ships so far, and around 6 pirate stations, I think it should be enough to be in war with them :twisted:
Borons are great... as a sushi

Thias
x3tc

Post by Thias » Tue, 26. Jun 12, 10:38

I tried to use script editor, but when I changed notoriety to -5, I gained recognition
Well, try to set notoriety to -1.000.001, that should give you -5 rank. :roll:
( see http://x3wiki.com/index.php/Reputation )
BUT I would prefer to change the scripts requirements rather than cheating your character up - ähm... down ? :shock: :D

Blowing up 6 Stations, isnt enough to "earn" yourself a rank of -5 ...
In AP I cleared 2 terran sectors and still had -4...
"Jetzt zeige ich dir, wie ein Borone kämpft!" - "Ziel verlässt Feuerrreichweite."
"Jetzt zeige ich dir, wie ein Borone kämpft!" - "Hier ist mein Schiff."

Jan Soren

Post by Jan Soren » Tue, 26. Jun 12, 11:26

THANK YOU, it really works!! Finally!! I really had no idea that I have to set so high number to get -5 rank :oops: Doing it "natural" way is the best, but it takes really long time, as everything in this game :) I appreciate existence of cheat scripts, because I don't have so much time to play, when you use them wisely, they help to keep this game interesting 8)

Thias
x3tc

Post by Thias » Tue, 26. Jun 12, 11:53

Sure - Its your game and your fun. If you need to "cheat" something, to have more fun, thats ok.

I just wanted to point out that there is the possibility, to change the script and not the players preferences. Perhaps someone reading this post later will need that info.
"Jetzt zeige ich dir, wie ein Borone kämpft!" - "Ziel verlässt Feuerrreichweite."
"Jetzt zeige ich dir, wie ein Borone kämpft!" - "Hier ist mein Schiff."

Jan Soren

Post by Jan Soren » Tue, 26. Jun 12, 14:58

I have completely zero scripting knowledge, it took me a while to find out how to install any script :D I'm using cheats only to remove resources from factories and sometimes to warp somewhere, that's in fact the only cheated thing in my game (and now my reputation amongst pirates), when I used more cheat script in any earlier game it was too easy and soon very boring

dong103
x4

Post by dong103 » Fri, 14. Sep 12, 19:09

Is it possible to take sector with this script?

I tried several times, but script always says that i still have to clear something even though i cleared everything in the sector

I even tried using cheat script

Lazcorp claim sector by Lazarath? is working fine

Don't know what the problem is

fisher 2000
x3ap

Post by fisher 2000 » Sun, 23. Sep 12, 01:37

Does this work on AP ?

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Tue, 16. Oct 12, 08:14

-pault193- wrote:Does this work on AP ?
Bump? No AP users have this script?

salleonis
x3tc

Post by salleonis » Tue, 16. Oct 12, 09:17

Yes it works.AP 2.5.1 ,taxes are colected,station supplyed by npc traders...and if the Galactic News System is installed and you take Xenon sector there is article about it.

bananedc
x3ap

Post by bananedc » Thu, 18. Oct 12, 21:14

I don't have any text for the script. Is the fact that my game is in french a possible cause to that?

edit: problem solved I put the game in english and everything works fine ^^

Xenon472
x4

Post by Xenon472 » Wed, 14. Nov 12, 17:33

It is possible to chenge the ammout of the taxes?
I would like to rise it from 3400 to 10000 so it was possible to make some actual profitscapturing a sector

ptb_ptb

Post by ptb_ptb » Wed, 14. Nov 12, 18:57

OOOPS!
Last edited by ptb_ptb on Wed, 14. Nov 12, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.

Yacek
x3tc

Post by Yacek » Wed, 14. Nov 12, 19:01

ptb_ptb wrote:If you're reading this you might want to check out a later version in this thread instead.
This is the version for X3 Reunion, will not work in TC.
For TC, the latest version is 1.57.
X3:AP 3.1+XRM 1.30d+MSP 1.7+LoCo 2.01+IR 2.0
Zapraszamy wszystkich chętnych na forum XUDB, gdzie znajdziesz FAQ, opisy skryptów, modów i fabuł, oraz Mamut HQ.
[ external image ]

ptb_ptb

Post by ptb_ptb » Wed, 14. Nov 12, 19:26

Yacek wrote:This is the version for X3 Reunion, will not work in TC.
For TC, the latest version is 1.57.
Oops. Didn't notice that. :oops: Lucky you were there to pick up on it.

Rez
x3tc

Post by Rez » Mon, 19. Nov 12, 06:27

Having an issue with this script and wondering if any others encountered the same.

Playing X3AP w/ the XRM mod. I have my Terran HQ and a trading station set up in Blue Horizon but the script will not claim it for me. There are no NPC stations in the sector and it is currently considered owned by "Unknown".

The script did, however, claim the Xenon HUB sector and it is now owned by me.

Anyone know of any workarounds to claim this sector? Otherwise I might just have to uninstall the mod in favor of another.

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Mon, 19. Nov 12, 08:07

Rez wrote:Having an issue with this script and wondering if any others encountered the same.

Playing X3AP w/ the XRM mod. I have my Terran HQ and a trading station set up in Blue Horizon but the script will not claim it for me. There are no NPC stations in the sector and it is currently considered owned by "Unknown".

The script did, however, claim the Xenon HUB sector and it is now owned by me.

Anyone know of any workarounds to claim this sector? Otherwise I might just have to uninstall the mod in favor of another.
Its due to how XRM handles trading stations. In XRM they are considered HQs so this script doesnt recognize that they are trade stations.

Its an easy fix though. Just use the cheat scripts and cheat in a trading station. The station you want has a volume of 15000 not 15001 which is the XRM version.

Just be sure and deduct the credits from youre acct :)

Rez
x3tc

Post by Rez » Mon, 19. Nov 12, 22:35

Worked like a charm! Thanks for the quick reply. :)

oddgit
x4

Post by oddgit » Mon, 3. Dec 12, 07:15

I know this is an old script, but i had a odd feature. I lost control of the hub sector, and with it the hub. What caused it to happen and can i prevent it from happening again?

Rez
x3tc

Post by Rez » Tue, 4. Dec 12, 17:22

That happened to me and it turned out to be a plot re-initializing the HUB, essentially setting it back to neutral. Not sure if you are using XRM, but I believe that may be a factor.

In my game I took ownership of the HUB after completing the Terran plot (X3AP/XRM). However, once my Boron rank reached 6 it activated the Atreus HQ plot, thus setting the HUB back to neutral so I had to complete the plot to reclaim it.

Word of advice on that one if it's the case with you...go back to a previous save and set your Boron race rank to 2 or 3 (i.e. don't let it get to 6). I tried to complete the Atreus HUB plot after it reset the HUB and it became bugged about 2/3 of the way through.

oddgit
x4

Post by oddgit » Tue, 4. Dec 12, 17:28

Yep, using XRM. Thanks for the info. Next time i log in im going to set my rank back down.

On a side note, has anyone had any luck with XP/XRM claiming the spawned unknown sectors? I can claim the standard ones, just not the added ones.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”