[SCRIPT] MK3 Trading Log (plus MK3 Technical Datasheet)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Tyoi
x3tc

Post by Tyoi » Sat, 14. Apr 12, 01:49

I'm not getting the log01500.txt file in X3AP.

This script did work in X3TC: it made the logfile, and i could generate the stats. However, now using X3AP: i'm not getting the logfile (i allready edited the nessacery bat files to change the directory from .../X3TC/... to .../X3AP/...)

Why isn't the log01500.txt being generated in the C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Egosoft\X3AP\ directory? (Windows 7)

P.s.
Loggin_on.bat has been executed, logfile is present in the scripts dir.

Edit:
Solved it. Have to learn to read a bit better:

When runnin X3:AP move the 'trader' directory to the addon folder.
Also: Change the clear_log.bat and create_stats.bat files from .../Egosoft/X3TC/... into ..../Egosoft/X3AP/...
The cake is a lie!

lildragon
x4

Post by lildragon » Mon, 7. Oct 13, 01:34

Okay after reading all the replies carefully I started out with nothing, now I am getting a log detailed in x2trader.xml in the greyed out "files" folder, however using view_stats.html I am STILL getting a blank page, however I KNOW the data is there by viewing the raw xml.... Any ideas?
(I did move trader to the addons directory and i have changed the bats to be redirected to the correct log (obviously as I have the xml data lol ))

[Edit] Okay, No more blank page after right clicking view_stats.html and clicking the unblock button (duh!) but now however it just displays the raw .xml in my Internet Explorer.... So no table the stylesheets etc aren't being used AT ALL... Is it just a case of the code needs updating? (if its a year old?)

[Edit] Sorry to all, I didn't realise this thread has been quiet for a year, but surely someone is still around?

Blitz4
x4

Re: [SCRIPT] MK3 Trading Log (plus MK3 Technical Datasheet)

Post by Blitz4 » Sun, 7. Apr 24, 08:46

Internet explorer, I forgot all about that.

Sorry to bring up bad memories for some :D

This mod is fairly well preserved. For the files that are listed outdated. archive.org does has links to download them, this does include the manual:
(right click > save link as)
https://web.archive.org/web/20140816095 ... p?t=250661

Brilliant mod. Thank you to the author.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”