[Tutorial] Creating Custom Turrets

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [Tutorial] Creating Custom Turrets

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 10. Jul 19, 19:46

I fixed the download link in the opening post.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

tormox
x4

Post by tormox » Sat, 13. Jul 19, 16:37

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Wed, 10. Jul 19, 19:46
I fixed the download link in the opening post.
Thank you, good sir.

J.M.

Post by J.M. » Sat, 23. May 20, 09:36

Rather than start a new thread I thought I’d ask my question here as I used this tutorial to create my turrets.
Ive made 3 new turrets and two work fine, both of which have three moving parts, a body and two barrels, however the third turret has 6 moving parts, a frame, body and four barrels and I can’t get it to work properly. All four barrels fire but I can only get 3 parts of the turret to move, and it’s always the first 3 parts in the line in the dummies entry. I’ve changed the count in the entry to 6 and I can move the order of the parts around in the entry and they will move and fire so I know there isn’t any typos.
I there a cap on how many parts of a turret can move?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”