[MOD] X3TC/AP ITS-PSCO1-Shawn Cockpit MOD V6 - 24.01.2012

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Sk_2013
x3tc

Post by Sk_2013 » Mon, 19. Mar 12, 04:31

Sorry if this question has already been asked, but how exactly does a mod like this work (and how might I make one for myself).

Any guides?
Peace through superior firepower.

Eriodas

Post by Eriodas » Mon, 16. Apr 12, 01:31

Hey ITS, very nice cockpits. I love the terrans and Boron ones, the argons are also unique, other i don't play much but just one question: Can you make a patch or something to make this one compatible with XRM?... i don't really know how much work is involved, but your cockpits are superior by far IMHO.

Imp.-
x3tc

Post by Imp.- » Tue, 17. Apr 12, 20:38

Thanks

The basis-mod runs with every other mod. And the some bigger mods using my Full_CP patch. For example the XTM. XRM I don't know.

At the moment I have a full-time-job in real life. There is no time to play, no time to look at ohter mod and no time to patch the vanilla Full_CP version. So patching for a mod is a total "no go". Many player play with many mods. Please have a look on my readme and the X2-Editor. It's a simple way to give your favorite ship the right CP.

alkeiser
x4

Post by alkeiser » Thu, 19. Apr 12, 05:03

I would really like to use this mod, but it makes X3AP crash on save load :(

Eriodas

Post by Eriodas » Thu, 19. Apr 12, 07:29

alkeiser wrote:I would really like to use this mod, but it makes X3AP crash on save load :(
Hmm.. maybe its something you're doing wrong, or another mod that is creating a conflict... i tried this cockpit mod on AP with a lot of other scripts and worked very well on AP.

And thanks for the reply IMP, i'll try to see if it works on XRM w/o modifications. If not, then i'll see what i can do.

Slashman
x4

Post by Slashman » Thu, 19. Apr 12, 15:15

Eriodas wrote:
alkeiser wrote:I would really like to use this mod, but it makes X3AP crash on save load :(
Hmm.. maybe its something you're doing wrong, or another mod that is creating a conflict... i tried this cockpit mod on AP with a lot of other scripts and worked very well on AP.

And thanks for the reply IMP, i'll try to see if it works on XRM w/o modifications. If not, then i'll see what i can do.
XRM has a basic cockpit mod based on PSCO1's original cockpits. It might be helpful to request that the Basis mod be included or replace what is currently being used as the cockpit option for XRM. Paulwheeler might be able to tell you if it is feasible or something he has looked at before.
If you want a different perspective, stand on your head.

alkeiser
x4

Post by alkeiser » Sat, 21. Apr 12, 00:33

Eriodas wrote:
I tried a new game and the mod worked perfectly together with all my existing mods.
As soon as I tried to load any of my saves it crashes, however.
Remove this mod and loading the saves works.
Its strange, a mainly graphical mod should not cause save loading to crash the game.

Slashman
x4

Post by Slashman » Sat, 21. Apr 12, 01:26

alkeiser wrote:
Eriodas wrote:
I tried a new game and the mod worked perfectly together with all my existing mods.
As soon as I tried to load any of my saves it crashes, however.
Remove this mod and loading the saves works.
Its strange, a mainly graphical mod should not cause save loading to crash the game.
If you want it to work with a loaded save game, then you need to load the save game without the mod installed and find a relatively empty sector. Then eject from your ship and do a save in your spacesuit. Exit, reapply the mod and load your spacesuit save. The mod should now work with your save when you get back in your ship.

Surge1-1
x3ap

Post by Surge1-1 » Mon, 18. Jun 12, 15:30

Can someone help me please?
I've not idea how to install this, there is 4 downloads on the site how do make it work? Please help...

step by step would be great.

Imp.-
x3tc

Post by Imp.- » Wed, 20. Jun 12, 19:38

Please read my first thread on site one here, or download the basis-Mod. In this download is a readme.

Slashman
x4

Post by Slashman » Sun, 24. Jun 12, 01:52

I'd still like to know if it is possible to use this mod with XRM. I'm really not good at modding but I was wondering if I could simply patch in this mod and have it work for the standard ship types.

XRM uses the original PSC01 mod and it is far inferior to the complete basis mod.

Imp.-
x3tc

Post by Imp.- » Sun, 24. Jun 12, 21:30

@ Slashman

There is no problem to install my Basis_mod.

1. Use the Basis_Mod as a greater number then the XRM and/or PSCO1 mod.

The problem now is that not all ships use my CP or not the correct.

2. You must create a new "mod" with the extractet TShip from XRM. It work like my FULL_CP_mod and must have the greatest number of cat/dat.

3. Use the X3-Editor from doubleshadow and edit the CP-scenes in the TShip. For more information have a look in my readme.

Slashman
x4

Post by Slashman » Sun, 24. Jun 12, 23:06

Imp.- wrote:@ Slashman

There is no problem to install my Basis_mod.

1. Use the Basis_Mod as a greater number then the XRM and/or PSCO1 mod.

The problem now is that not all ships use my CP or not the correct.

2. You must create a new "mod" with the extractet TShip from XRM. It work like my FULL_CP_mod and must have the greatest number of cat/dat.

3. Use the X3-Editor from doubleshadow and edit the CP-scenes in the TShip. For more information have a look in my readme.
Thanks Imp.-,

I may give that a try after my exam next week. I assume your readme is on your website?

Imp.-
x3tc

Post by Imp.- » Mon, 25. Jun 12, 23:07

Slashman wrote:
Thanks Imp.-,

I may give that a try after my exam next week. I assume your readme is on your website?
No the readme is only in the Basis_mod pack. And this pack is on my website :-)

tropdars
x2

Post by tropdars » Tue, 24. Jul 12, 01:53

I installed this mod but my hud seems to be disabled in favor of the low res hud built into the cockpit.

NLS
x3ap

Cockpits?

Post by NLS » Thu, 9. Aug 12, 00:04

Not sure where to find such a mod for AP...

Help?
---
NLS

DJ_D
x4

Post by DJ_D » Thu, 9. Aug 12, 00:31

You can find one here

http://www.its-schiffswerft.de/html/downloads.html

Its the one I use. Compatible with almost every mod and TC aswell as AP. :)
"May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you´re dead" - Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect3
Alliance Normandy SR2 Mod

NLS
x3ap

Post by NLS » Thu, 9. Aug 12, 09:57

Thanks man.

Actually... which one I download?
All?
Google translate doesn't help much.
---
NLS

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 9. Aug 12, 11:47

*merged with main mod thread of this cockpit mod*
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

sfaqwerty
x4

Post by sfaqwerty » Fri, 1. Feb 13, 10:41

does this not work for the steam version? i cant tell what im doing wrong?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”