[3.2/2.5 MOD] X3TC Naval Shuffle 1.3.3.3/1.1: Now reasonably AP compatable

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

PhantomKnight4420

just wondering....

Post by PhantomKnight4420 » Wed, 14. Oct 15, 03:46

Id love to install this mod but would like to know the compatibility of these scripts with this one... (Cheat mode of cours cuz i'll be dammed if I starting from scratch again!!!)

Improved races / Imperial labs / Pirate guild 3 / Yaki armada 2 or 3 if there is one / Phanon corp / Bounce / Arnarkis defence system / Codea / Remove rocks from the universe / Mars / remove prefix Your from player property /No notoriety loss from hitting jump-gate / jump point ,builds gates / missile safety / missile monitor / square galaxy map / ai npc boarding /super tractor /revelations / No suns / no ads sign / No fog / No civilians / No Floating icons / no ring gate mod / tubeless complex mod / auto prep ships /rms sector management and a exploration & sat deployment script not sure which 1 is better there are a few / if there is any way to add the hull pack from xrm? / improved boarding / advanced hyperdrive / remove key to turn classic flight mode /auto scan smugglers / convoy control / remove missile warning beeps /holy asteroids mode / xtra ship/station pack / ship show case from expnobody and the mi1/m2 ++ from extended ....I know that the shipyard/phq in navel shuffle creates ships instantly but id like it set back to the original build times (Reason being the need to have more then one shipyard ;) and a valuble asset to defend , to bad it can't build more then 1 ship at a time with all those docking slots but o well/ and last but not least someone who would know how to properly install them for profit$$$$ when I get my new computer.... any 1 who is interested can contact me at mistermichael4420 @yahoo.com
ps.. this will be for x3tc not ap cuz imo the war between argons and terrans is stupid, they should be allied not enemies, but atleast in tc they are neutral... would someone be willing to do a walk through/ play through review like with xrm ? on youtube ,that would be sweet...

RustInPieces
x4

Post by RustInPieces » Fri, 14. Oct 16, 17:11

Sorenson wrote:The Other Crap I've Been Working On post

Energy Cell Eliminator and its newborn megaupload Clone

Do you find the idea of space-faring civilizations capable of razing entire planets relying on solar power plants for their industrial energy needs laughable? Are you sick of having your entire industrial empire being limited by the relative scarcity of silicon? The Energy Cell Eliminator frees you from the shackles of Big Solar by eliminating the need for energy cells from your stations, and comes in a variety of flavors to suit a variety of preferences. Energy cells can be eliminated either from mines, thus freeing the energy cells otherwise invested into further EC production for use in other goods, or from all stations outright, and can be eliminated either from only player stations or from ALL stations of that particular type.

To install, extract ONE ECfree script and its corrisponding setup.ECFree script into your \scripts directory. I'd've included .spks as well, but the spk packager was acting weird and throwing in other files than what should've been there.

The basis of this mod was formed from the nividium.processing.plant script from Nividium's script of the same name: considering the mechanical nessecity and inevitability of almost every component of the script set, however, I believe there to be no issue in the release of this pack as such, not to mention that I've his permission from months ago to use the script for the Shuffle.

Stupendously Precise Entity Relocation Gizmo

Are you the type of person who wants their stations - and other objects, for that matter - in specific positions at specific angles, down to the very millimeter? Have you bemoaned the lack of precise object movement scripts, being forced to make do with cluttersome hotkey bundles that don't quite go far enough? Fret no more! With the Stupendously Precise Entity Relocation Gizmo, you're just one Custom Command away from the object arrangement of your dreams! Just target the object you wish to move, activate the Stupendously Precise Entity Relocation Gizmo, enter the X, Y and Z coordinates and Alpha, Beta and Gamma rotation values you wish your target to have, and PRESTO! Instant alignment, down to the meter! And for those of you on the run or who just want to give your target a quick move to a general location, Stupdneously Precise Entity Relocation Gizmo - Lite lets you choose a sector* and position and whisks your target away instantly!

* Trans-sector relocation only available to ships and select objects, stations and asteroids and other similar bodies need not apply

Should you find yourself dissatisfied with the Stupendously Precise Entity Relocation Gizmo, uninstallation is a breeze! Just run the hotkey removal script (uninstall.SPERG.Hotkey) save your progress and uninstall via your main script manager, and your interface will be none the wiser!

(The basis of this mod was formed from Grax's move/rotate objects hotkey stuff, but it's been so boiled down and condensed and stripped to its absolute essential that frankly there's no way ANYBODY can really claim this as "their" script.)

How do I uninstall Energy Cell Eliminator? I deleted the files from my scripts folder, but new factories still do not have energy cells as a resource.

Edit: I deleted the two scripts, and loaded a save from before I installed this, factories require energy cells again.

zdan30
x4

Post by zdan30 » Sat, 17. Dec 16, 13:12

trying to find a download link for energy cell eliminator tried searching on game front for CELL or ENERGY or ELIMINATOR and all i get is this

"No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments."

Anyone got a direct link please

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 17. Dec 16, 21:26

Available on xdownloads:

[ external image ]

Plus Skydrive/Onedrive mirror:

[ external image ]
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Fnord Lightbringer
x4

Re: [3.2/2.5 MOD] X3TC Naval Shuffle 1.3.3.3/1.1: Now reasonably AP compatable

Post by Fnord Lightbringer » Sun, 13. Oct 19, 18:49

Heads up: This mod is missing several new x3ap ships like the Argon Lotan and the Split Acinonyx Prototype and Pteranodon, that are used in the shady business plot.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”