[SHIP] Split Artellia Prototype M6

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Killa17
x4

Post by Killa17 » Tue, 16. Mar 10, 22:45

Killjaeden wrote:
Seems this mod has a conflict with Tenks Normandy mod
Shipmods always conflict...
Forgot they were editing the same files, duh on my part. That's not what was causing Lasertowers to be sold at USC shipyards anyhow...my mods are having rolling failures...I fix 1, others break. As far as I can tell, Normandy removes the Treasure Hunt ship, as I didn't get it when I finished the mission, but removing it fixed that issue. I still have lasertowers in my shipyards, but I don't think Artellia has anything to do with it.

No more "bug reports" from me until I reinstall all my scripts...
XenTech Industries: Currently engaged in corporate warfare with The Phanon Corporation.
-----------------------------------------------------------
[ external image ]

puffneki
x4

Post by puffneki » Wed, 17. Mar 10, 21:42

Am I crazy or you really can chose only one mod at a time at the startup screen?
I was about to do some testing with the Normandy, but if this is the case then there is no point to it. No wonder Killa17 lost his Normandy after installing the Artellia.

Or did I miss something?

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Wed, 17. Mar 10, 21:46

You can only chose one mod at a time from the mod screen but you can run two by running on as a false pack.

But both mods can not alter the same files or one will not work correctly. Only solution is to merge them (eg ship mods).

testmod
x3tc

Post by testmod » Mon, 22. Mar 10, 22:11

How do I uninstall this ship? I installed via the plugin manager lite and it says it is successfully installed but does not show up on the list of installed ships??

thx

puffneki
x4

Post by puffneki » Mon, 22. Mar 10, 22:28

have you tried under the Packages/Mod selector menu? It should be listed there.

RoverTX
x4

Post by RoverTX » Tue, 21. Aug 18, 04:56

This link is dead. Does anyone have a copy of this? I can't find the split version anywhere else.

RoverTX
x4

Post by RoverTX » Mon, 10. Sep 18, 15:30

Turns out the wayback machine actually archived the SPK. So it can be downloaded from the below link.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140816233 ... tellia.spk

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”