Complete List Of XSP Ships

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Alee Enn
x4

Re: [WIP] Complete List Of XSP Ships

Post by Alee Enn » Fri, 16. Apr 10, 14:36

lostami wrote:hmmm most those links just lead to pages with a lot of strange text... here is a sample.

"]�� � óö������(HfÛÚ0†ð€;￾¸X™Ø¬÷=;3î²Q5ت=~Å>@ÔŽ¬ŠFÀža¸¤ð*¦v?Ž¦‡‡):2àŒMÏ{>ìOÓ–&×àuÅÆAŽá÷aàmTo—Ú=Ñrv¤Sú￾°š™jQ†¥}aÈ+ÜÅxMºÿ3Çñ_szµ­Â½"#úĸÙË/ù(A㸋
±�°q—Æ«]‡;<e‰ú¥s|>b'à—£:Bç</¥iÅÛ­yÞî~ ð£z@ A¤Ê›º‘ièÌ+¦f9À—#¼@]å9^ü,ƒ„k,ùkbˆ￾c‹Ðà¶õ ³￾J‹·Y￾7óÕ‹©}"

No idea what to do...
I want the USS ships (had them in X3 forgot where i got them)
I do say on the OP how to download those files :
Alien ND wrote:Installing These Ships
All these links should bring up a download window.
NOTE - The links from BGP bring up a window of garbled text,
Right-click on the link and select "Save Link As" Check that the file is an .xsp file and not xspd.cgi.
This may take several tries (nothing I can do about it at the moment - sorry.)
The trick is to look to the left of each link,
if there is a 3-letter code "BGP" (which stands for BlackPantherGroup)
follow the instructions I've quoted here.

Hope this helps
Alien
Formerly "Alien Tech Inc."

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 16. Apr 10, 16:04

lostami wrote:hmmm most those links just lead to pages with a lot of strange text... here is a sample.

"]�� � óö������(HfÛÚ0†ð€;�¸X™Ø¬÷=;3î²Q5ت=~Å>@ÔŽ¬ŠFÀža¸¤ð*¦v?Ž¦‡‡):2àŒMÏ{>ìOÓ–&×àuÅÆAŽá÷aàmTo—Ú=Ñrv¤Sú�°š™jQ†¥}aÈ+ÜÅxMºÿ3Çñ_szµ­Â½"#úĸÙË/ù(A㸋
±�°q—Æ«]‡;<e‰ú¥s|>b'à—£:Bç</¥iÅÛ­yÞî~ ð£z@ A¤Ê›º‘ièÌ+¦f9À—#¼@]å9^ü,ƒ„k,ùkbˆ�c‹Ðà¶õ ³�J‹·Y�7óÕ‹©}"

No idea what to do...
I want the USS ships (had them in X3 forgot where i got them)
thats actually the compressed content inside the file, some web browsers, and web servers display those files instead of downloading them for some reason.

if it happens just right click and save as, and it should let you download the file directly

stealthhammer

Post by stealthhammer » Fri, 16. Apr 10, 19:16

I don't mean to repeat a post already in here, but I have read threw this and Cycrow thread to and I have gotten the ships added to the plugin manager but how do I get them to show up. I have started a new game and did the SE activation code and used the cheat scripts to look for the ship but its not in the list. I did the same with my old game to.

Any thoughts and I used the plugin manager lite 1.10 and this is TC. Thanks.
"The more we, as a human race, becomes more advanced, the more we, as a human race, lose our humanity and common sense." - Sean Patrick Feeney

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - Albert Einstine

dpadula
x4

Post by dpadula » Fri, 16. Apr 10, 22:22

I tried a few of these ships and no luck getting it to work in game. My game crashes out saying the saved game is corrupted. What am I doing wrong?
-----
Dell Precision 3600
12 gb ram
Nvidia 1060
256 gd boot ssd and 1 tb data ssd
Windows 10

stealthhammer

Post by stealthhammer » Fri, 16. Apr 10, 22:32

If the save game is corrupted chances are a new game may work. try it.

Also I got my problem resolved, dunno what I did other then come back to it a few hours latter :?
"The more we, as a human race, becomes more advanced, the more we, as a human race, lose our humanity and common sense." - Sean Patrick Feeney

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - Albert Einstine

Alee Enn
x4

Post by Alee Enn » Fri, 16. Apr 10, 22:46

dpadula wrote:I tried a few of these ships and no luck getting it to work in game. My game crashes out saying the saved game is corrupted. What am I doing wrong?
Are you trying to load a save game patched to 2.5 into a game patched only to 2.0 (for example) ?

A higher patched save will not load into a lower patched game.

EDIT - stealthhammer - Well Done :D

Alien

stealthhammer

Post by stealthhammer » Fri, 16. Apr 10, 23:33

Thanks Alien, first time using xsp files in tc... always used scripts...

dpadula
x4

Post by dpadula » Sat, 17. Apr 10, 15:14

Thank you for the new game tip. It worked with a new game BUT it stops me from docking. Ever see this issue? I continued with me original game for now but ideas to fix or resolve the problem would be greatly appreciated. I really want my Skylark back in the game. It is my favorite transport ship.

Any help would be appreciated. I am about to start a brand new game on Thursday so I was hoping to get a response before then.

Thanks.

@Cycrow: Do you have any ideas?
-----
Dell Precision 3600
12 gb ram
Nvidia 1060
Windows 10

sentinelk92
x4

Post by sentinelk92 » Fri, 30. Apr 10, 19:22

Hey guys - just getting back into X3TC after a long hiatus - thumbs up to the OP for this great list!

Still getting the X3TC install from steam - but a question before I get started on these XSPs - where do I buy these ships? :D

Do they automatically show up in various stations? Or do I have to "spawn" them in?

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Fri, 30. Apr 10, 20:00

Alien ND wrote:Although not a script or a mod,
I think it would be useful to add a link to my thread to the Ships section of the Library.

Thanks in advance.
Alien.
Did being put as the only other recommended link than the plugin manager not suffice then :roll: ... ..............Some people ;)

This thread has become probably the most useful thread in the entire universe for models.

I still don't see a link for star wars ship pack though :|
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

travisdh1
x3tc

Post by travisdh1 » Fri, 30. Apr 10, 20:28

sentinelk92 wrote:Hey guys - just getting back into X3TC after a long hiatus - thumbs up to the OP for this great list!

Still getting the X3TC install from steam - but a question before I get started on these XSPs - where do I buy these ships? :D

Do they automatically show up in various stations? Or do I have to "spawn" them in?
Good question there, where do we find these for sale? (I've just been spawning them via the cheats and removing said amount of money manually.)

Alee Enn
x4

Post by Alee Enn » Fri, 30. Apr 10, 21:59

Re : Buying the ships in the game
That seems to be the #2 question in this thread
(#1 being "Why don't the ship(s) appear in my game?)
To be honest, I don't know. As I understand it, it's up to the creator of the ship to assign it to a race, then (in theory) the ship should appear in that races shipyard.
It's really a question that only ship makers can answer, in particular whoever made whichever ship you're wanting to see appear in a shipyard somewhere (anyone want to volunteer to answer ?).
LV wrote:
Alien ND wrote:Although not a script or a mod,
I think it would be useful to add a link to my thread to the Ships section of the Library.

Thanks in advance.
Alien.
Did being put as the only other recommended link than the plugin manager not suffice then :roll: ... ..............Some people ;)
LV, Where did you dig that quote up from ? I removed that from the OP once a link to this thread was put onto the TC Download Library.
LV wrote: This thread has become probably the most useful thread in the entire universe for models.

I still don't see a link for star wars ship pack though :|
That's high praise indeed, thank you.

And if you'd be so good as to point me in the direction of said Star Wars pack, I'll put a link to it on the OP (I've also considered linking to non xsp ships eg Cadius's ship pack)

Alien

Hiper-Boy
x3ap

Looking fore Some X3TC ships

Post by Hiper-Boy » Sat, 1. May 10, 02:24

I'm just looking fore some ships to download and use in the X3TC game, I found a few but only for X3R... Are there any out there that can be downloaded and installed using the "X Plugin Manager" Please post a link to the ships, Thank you.

Oh, and Are M1's the best ships around? And what about M0, Are there any to be bought and used? If not maybe I can download one M0?

Oh, and yes I'm playing the X3TC game, so any links to X3TC ships would be awesome... Thank you again =D

:

My apologies if this does not belong in this section of the forums.

Alee Enn
x4

Post by Alee Enn » Sat, 1. May 10, 09:30

@Hiper-Boy
The way you have written that post makes it look like you haven't seen the very first post in this thread,
If you haven't, then may I suggest you do.
There are more than 'a few' ships there,
and they are all links to download them,
and they are all (AFAIK) compatible with Terran Conflict
and most (if not all) may be compatible with Reunion (but I haven't tried any of them with Reunion, so I can't say they are compatible)

Alien

dpadula
x4

Post by dpadula » Sun, 2. May 10, 14:45

Since nobody answered my question I will ask it again.

I can install the ships in game and they do appear in the Shipyards but I can not dock at any stations. If I do not have the ships installed I can dock just fine. Does anybody have any idea why I might be having this issue? I also just did a clean install of my entire machine due to a hard drive issue and still had the same problem.

As for why you can not buy ships I might be able to help with that. There is a ship editor that was for X3R and some of the ships when opened in that program never had some ships assigned to any race. If that is the case the ship will then never show up in a shipyard. It might be as simple as installing X3R and then the editor, which is part of the X3TC Plugin Manager if I remember right, and then make that change.
-----
Dell Precision 3600
12 gb ram
Nvidia 1060
Windows 10

x3storm
x3tc

ship help

Post by x3storm » Tue, 11. May 10, 22:26

hi hope someone can help

i can load the Mon Calamari Star Cruiser and it tells me its there but when i view the camera at it there is no frame or anything but i can see the specs for it any ideas ? :)

Rav0r
x3tc

Post by Rav0r » Wed, 12. May 10, 04:27

Oh SNAP!! I was looking for the Star Trek ships. Just got X3TC. I wore out X3R a couple years back, but I do remember curb stomping a lot of Xenon with my favorite Sovereign Class star ship.

Now If I could just get someone to do the U.S.S. Valiant - Prometheus Class Tactical Cruiser for X3 I would be forever grateful.

Edit: Never mind, I didn't see it on first read through on the list. Woot.

TSM
Not a Moderator
x4

Post by TSM » Thu, 13. May 10, 14:31

Alien ND, if me and the wife were planning any more kids I would name next one after you :P, this is great resource.
FAQ's Egosoft Interactive FAQ
Egosoft Wiki

Kodiak88
x3tc

Post by Kodiak88 » Mon, 24. May 10, 09:13

None of Arachno's wonderful Star Wars ships are compatible with each other. :cry:

I noticed that they all have the same ship ID, so even to test them you need to install them one by one. I'm not nearly fluent enough to know how the game handles the files, but I would love to know how to edit them appropriately to play nicely with each other. I changed the Ship ID, knowing that it probably wasn't going to work, and of course it wasn't that simple.

I don't want to make a new thread asking for help, and Arachno's thread was dead for awhile, necro'd, and died again with the last few post's related to this one. I realize that this isn't the best place for the topic either, but if someone does have a solution, I'm sure that it would help a few people who found the SW ships here and wanted to include a few of them in their games as well.

raistlinmajere8
x3tc

Post by raistlinmajere8 » Wed, 9. Jun 10, 04:04

For me, all the BPG links just lead to nothing. Meaning broken. :P

Hopefully someone can update this awesome list or something.... :shrug:

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”