Terran Revitalization Project (TRP) - 11/26/2013 - Stealing Logi 1.4 FR

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

ErdeFB
x4

Post by ErdeFB » Sat, 7. May 16, 19:32

Sirrobert wrote:I've never visited Terran space in LU, the sectors are moved to the middle of the Commonwealth, and they have jump gates. So easier to keep it alive with universe traders at the very least

The changed location of the sectors alone would probably mean there's no chance to make them work together, even if nothing else changes
Bummer. But I guess I should assume he has fixed Terran economy issues since he has put in the time to move the sectors.

Thanks for your quick response though.

jacenhawk

Post by jacenhawk » Tue, 6. Sep 16, 05:17

So out of curiosity, anything that says AP compatible is available for both AP and TC, correct?

clavis0
x3tc

Post by clavis0 » Sun, 16. Oct 16, 22:03

Hello,

I just checked out all of the download links that are not AP-only, and none of them works any more.

Is this stuff still available somewhere?

pcmech
xr

Post by pcmech » Mon, 17. Oct 16, 03:26

The files are still there but the links have changed, if you head to the main page for that site (https://code.google.com/archive/p/x3tcscripts/downloads) you can still find them. Lots of mods there though so it is a bit of work to find the ones you want.

Some of them are also available at http://xdownloads.co.uk/ but definitely not all of them and I did not check the versions to see if they are the latest.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 22. Oct 16, 11:10

I updated all the download links in the first two posts of this thread to point to the direct links again.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

ItWasRhetorical
x4

Post by ItWasRhetorical » Thu, 29. Dec 16, 20:10

So this may be a stupid question, but will the ATF shipyard mod work with Litcube's Saturn Complex mod? [The saturn hub mod] mentions tfactories, but then mentions it contains the vanilla file - I'd assume that's mentioned so that people with modded factories can swap that file out for their modded one, but I don't know if that's the case, or how to go about it.

Help, please? :?

This is the first time I've modded X3AP, so I'm sorry if I appear moronic!
Last edited by ItWasRhetorical on Thu, 29. Dec 16, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.
You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 29. Dec 16, 20:33

ItWasRhetorical wrote:It mentions tfactories, but then mentions it's the vanilla file
No, the note mentions that any mod that touches (i.e. modifies) the TFactories file itself will not be compatible with the ATF Shipyard mod.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

ItWasRhetorical
x4

Post by ItWasRhetorical » Thu, 29. Dec 16, 20:42

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
ItWasRhetorical wrote:It mentions tfactories, but then mentions it's the vanilla file
No, the note mentions that any mod that touches (i.e. modifies) the TFactories file itself will not be compatible with the ATF Shipyard mod.
Sorry, my fault, I meant on the Saturn Hub OP it mentions that it contains a copy of the vanilla tfactories thread. I assume from what you're saying then that they are compatible then.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 29. Dec 16, 21:08

No, both mods are not compatible with each other. Two mods modifying the same file will never be (with a few exceptions).

The note in the saturn complex hub thread
Litcube wrote:TFactories included in this mod is from X3TC V3.0 vanilla.
refers to the fact that the Tfactories file from X3TC version 3.0 was used in the SCH mod. This is important to know, as this clarifies which stations are available in this mod, all up to and including X3TC version 3.0. If a later version of X3TC would add new stations to the game and you would still use the SCH mod in its current form, the new stations wouldn't be available, since they are not included in the mod's TFactories file. Likewise if you want to use the SCH mod with the ATF Shipyard mod.

To use both mods you will have to merge both TFactories files. Megaburn explained this for the XRM and the SCH in this post. The principle is the same, just that you have to add the SCH specific lines to the Tfactories files of the ATF shipyard mod.

ItWasRhetorical
x4

Post by ItWasRhetorical » Thu, 29. Dec 16, 21:34

X2-Illuminatus wrote:No, both mods are not compatible with each other. Two mods modifying the same file will never be (with a few exceptions).

The note in the saturn complex hub thread
Litcube wrote:TFactories included in this mod is from X3TC V3.0 vanilla.
refers to the fact that the Tfactories file from X3TC version 3.0 was used in the SCH mod. This is important to know, as this clarifies which stations are available in this mod, all up to and including X3TC version 3.0. If a later version of X3TC would add new stations to the game and you would still use the SCH mod in its current form, the new stations wouldn't be available, since they are not included in the mod's TFactories file. Likewise if you want to use the SCH mod with the ATF Shipyard mod.

To use both mods you will have to merge both TFactories files. Megaburn explained this for the XRM and the SCH in this post. The principle is the same, just that you have to add the SCH specific lines to the Tfactories files of the ATF shipyard mod.
Thanks!

wasabitoy

Post by wasabitoy » Sat, 7. Jan 17, 06:48

Hi!

I would like to know how to make the Terran Marines work for Albion Prelude?

I downloaded these 2 scripts that are said to be compatible for AP -> ( Terran MOB (Main Operating Base) v1.2 ) & ( Terran Marines v1.6 ) and then installed using cycrow plugin manager.

But when I go to Oort Cloud there are no Terran MOB and Barracks on site.

I even started a new game.

Please help me to make it work.

Thanks.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 9. Jan 17, 19:58

wasabitoy wrote:But when I go to Oort Cloud there are no Terran MOB and Barracks on site.
Check the Unknown sector two sectors south of Oort Cloud.

Aldebaran_Prime
x4

Post by Aldebaran_Prime » Mon, 30. Jan 17, 22:38

I just working on a german translation of some of the plots here. During that I found a minor bug in one of the MD-scripts:

in line 462 of the script "TRPRSC101.xml" of "Stealing Logi" is written:

Code: Select all

<pilot jobtextid="6009"/>
but this throws a readtext error. It need to be ...

<pilot jobtextid="60009"/>
to name the ship, which should be scanned: "Contractor"

KruniacZio
x3ap

Post by KruniacZio » Tue, 14. Feb 17, 13:53

Is this compatible with LU?

Senrian

Post by Senrian » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 17:48

How do i download this? I don't want the additional plots, i just want the revitalization of terran economy, the additional factories etc. But there is no link to download :|

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 17:59

The second post of this thread has all the download links to the additional mods and scripts, which help to improve the economic situation in Terran space.

Senrian

Post by Senrian » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 19:20

eldyranx3 wrote:@ Topcross: The Economic Stimulus readme packaged in the SPK gives a little more detail:

This script adds in (1) Protein Paste L, (1) Carbo Cake L, and (1) Water Purification Plant L NPC fabs to Neptune, Saturn, Mars, and Mercury. It also adds in (1) MRE L, (1) C-Ration L to Venus, (1) Ice Mine L to the Asteriod Belt, and (1) SSP L to Neptune.
Suggestions for additional NPC factories to place are always welcome.

As for the ??? Terran Pirate Base, it should relocate itself every 10-15 minutes, selling:
Spoiler
Show
SOS, SSS, Cargo Bay Shielding, and all the non-Kha'ak Beam Weapons
Suggestions for more rare goods are always welcome.
Still can't find this script anywhere. This is the only thing i need.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 19:42

In [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=3591966#3591966]this[/url] post eldyranx3 wrote:Operation Loki v1.0 - Prevents GoD from removing Terran Stations.

Project Sleipnir v1.0 - Adds working Terran Jump Gates after the Aldrin 2.0 plot is complete.

Removed ATF Shipyard as support for it is now discontinued.

Removed Terran Economic Stimulus as Operation Loki replaces its functionality.

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Tue, 21. Feb 17, 04:40

Sorry I haven't replied to anything in almost a year. I had no idea that the links to Google Code had changed. I do have them backed up on my Personal Google Drive in case the Google Code Archive gets purged.

Please feel free to distribute the files, scripts, or code as needed as I am not actively working on it anymore. Thank you so much X2-Illuminatus for updating the links and answering questions in my absence.

So much has happened in these past three years since the TRP, X3AP, and XR. I still havent blossomed into the gamer girl I was hoping to become, or become the next great female sci-fi author, but I am definitely much happier than I used to be.

As such, I finally updated my AV here at Egosoft as IRL I look like this rather than who I was during my amazing time with Egosoft.
Last edited by eldyranx3 on Mon, 24. Apr 17, 17:36, edited 2 times in total.

Jonzac
x3tc

Post by Jonzac » Tue, 21. Feb 17, 06:04

eldyranx3 wrote:Sorry I haven't replied to anything in almost a year. I had no idea that the links to Google Code had changed. I do have them backed up on my Personal Google Drive in case the Google Code Archive gets purged.

Please feel free to distribute the files, scripts, or code as needed as I am not actively working on it anymore. Thank you so much X2-Illuminatus for updating the links and answering questions in my absence.

So much has happened in these past three years since the TRP, X3AP, and XR. I still havent blossomed into the gamer girl I was hoping to become, or become the next great female sci-fi author, but I am definitely much happier than I used to be.

As such, I finally updated my AV here at Egosoft as IRL I look like this rather than who I was during my amazing time with Egosoft.
Well you may not have made those goals but you made one heck of a mod for a great game....a mod that I wrote my own personal storyline around so thank you VERY MUCH

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”