Bullwinkle's List

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

firefightervf06
x3tc

Post by firefightervf06 » Thu, 11. Aug 16, 04:36

Oh, yes I've been doing that it just takes forever. I used property baron and purchased the three I know about. I'll write back on here if the GOD produces new ones to replace or not.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Thu, 11. Aug 16, 04:52

firefightervf06 wrote:Oh, yes I've been doing that it just takes forever.
It takes a long time if the factories are not stocked with resources. However,
Spoiler
Show
the factories crank out IBLs pretty quickly when they have all the resources they need.

I use CLS2 (Bonus Pack) to supply the factories and buy the IBLs when they are built.

biliskner25
x4

Post by biliskner25 » Thu, 27. Apr 17, 16:46

DrBullwinkle wrote:.

Upgrade Kits for TC/AP, with Equipment Packs
Download: Upgrade Kits v1.7
[ external image ]

Hey BW, thanks for your updated versions of classic mods, I've found them very useful playing over the last few years.

I noticed the upgrade kit calculations to be pretty off especially with the cargo extension calcs done by your library (the last one tried to pay me 190k credits to install) so I went through and updated the math in your tuning cost calculator lib to be much simpler but still pretty accurate.

If you're interested I can upload my copy somewhere and give you a run down of the changes. I commented out most of the old code rather than deleting so it's not very neat but you should be able to compare the changes. There are also some getlist changes as I felt your version gave too many upgrade kits but you can keep the bits you like.

Edit: My bad, i rewrote the code at 2am. Just after posting this i found a command that would essentially shorten the cost calculation to 2 lines so you wouldnt even need the library anymore

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Sat, 21. Oct 17, 22:19

Something seems broken with the links. Anywhere else these can be downloaded?

It takes me to a page of X3 scripts but no upgrade kits. Seems to be the case with most links in this thread

EDIT: Wow...my bad. found it

orion_1394
x3tc

Re: Bullwinkle's List

Post by orion_1394 » Sat, 14. Jul 18, 04:07

Fenris321 wrote:
DrBullwinkle wrote:Bullwinkle's List

*snip*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Freight Drone Transfer (capital ships can buy/sell with drones)
Freight Drone Transfer
[ external image ]

Allows capital ships to buy and sell wares at stations that do not allow capital ship docking. The drones are turbo-charged and work much better than vanilla freight drones. Makes TL's useful for TRADE missions, and allows M1/M2/M7 to purchase energy directly from Solar Power Plants.

This update improves reliability and speed of freight drones substantially.

*snip*
Is that link correct? It takes me to OneDrive and a bunch of mods but I don't see that one. I'm not ruling out the possibility that I'm blind though.
Drone transfer and better globals don't work.
Time You Enjoy Wasting, Was Not Wasted

Truthowl
x4

Re:

Post by Truthowl » Thu, 17. Jan 19, 14:10

DrBullwinkle wrote:
Wed, 6. Jun 12, 15:17

Both the New JDK fab in Getsu Fune and the Equipment Dock in Home Of Light will offer JDK's also.
There is no EqD in Home of Light. I'm sure I'm overlooking something but I've checked the trading station and the terracorp hq and see no jdk's. Kind of confused.
-------
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7 7800X @ 3.50GHz Skylake-X 14nm Technology
16.0GB Dual-Channel @ 1333MHz (10-10-10-28)
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. X299 UD4-CF
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (Gigabyte)

joelR
x3tc

Re: Bullwinkle's List

Post by joelR » Wed, 30. Jan 19, 23:16

Anyone have a working link (1.7) for Bullwinkles Upgrade kits? All I could find was the 1.6 link from the OP

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”