[SCRIPT] [TC] - Explorer Command Extension v2.6 - [31.08.2013]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

dispostableatheist

Post by dispostableatheist » Fri, 26. Oct 12, 23:01

Yo dawg, link still be kaput!

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Fri, 26. Oct 12, 23:12

I can confirm that. It seems that something about the archive triggers MediaFire's limits for the number of downloads. Is it a nested archive?

Nicoman, x1tp.com is a good, free, hosting site for X scripts and mods.

Or LV's Public Google Code site for X3.

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Sat, 27. Oct 12, 09:18

Oops :oops:, sorry guys. Mediafire tells something about password protection or corrupted file. Thatswhy it was automatically taken down. Did not realize because I, as the uploader, was still able to download the file. I am working on v2.1. Hope it will be ready sunday or beginning of next week.
Please report, if download is working. Thanks again for hint, Dr. Bullwinkle (now I even manage to spell your name right)

dispostableatheist

Post by dispostableatheist » Sun, 28. Oct 12, 14:18

In the next line click on add new list of coordinates, List 1 will appear. Click on List 1,
this way it will become active. Add position... appears. By clicking on Add position... , it
is possible to choose coordinates.
It doesn't work for me. There's no enter coordinates menu.
http://i.imgur.com/ZMnzu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/J2EDJ.jpg

The Renaming function is borked too. I used it and it renamed every Satellite AND Jump Beacon in my Universe...

Also, is it possible to make it automated Satellite deployment?

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Sun, 28. Oct 12, 16:30

dispostableatheist wrote:It doesn't work for me. There's no enter coordinates menu.
http://i.imgur.com/ZMnzu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/J2EDJ.jpg
Hm, please check the option 'Deployment arrangement'.
The defaullt should be 'Manual - single coorninates'. Anyway, change it to manual.
Then you should be able to add some list and coordinates.
dispostableatheist wrote: The Renaming function is borked too. I used it and it renamed every Satellite AND Jump Beacon in my Universe...

Also, is it possible to make it automated Satellite deployment?
Thanks for the hint. I'll look into that.

xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx
x3ap

Post by xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx » Sun, 28. Oct 12, 16:47

In the original script, the satellite was carried out using a jump drive. Why is it not implemented?
In terms of the installer itself bought for himself the batteries to quickly install satellite. Thank you!

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Sun, 28. Oct 12, 17:02

xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx wrote:In the original script, the satellite was carried out using a jump drive. Why is it not implemented?
In terms of the installer itself bought for himself the batteries to quickly install satellite. Thank you!
It IS implemented. Jump dirives should be used by ships. Did you set the autojump option to 'yes'?

xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx
x3ap

Post by xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx » Sun, 28. Oct 12, 17:23

Nicoman35 wrote:
xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx wrote:In the original script, the satellite was carried out using a jump drive. Why is it not implemented?
It IS implemented. Jump dirives should be used by ships. Did you set the autojump option to 'yes'?
Yes, and Autorecharge and auto-jump.

To restart scripts started to refuel and use a jump drive. Thank you!
Sorry for the false bug report ...
v_2.1.1

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Sun, 28. Oct 12, 18:02

xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx wrote:
Nicoman35 wrote:
Yes, and Autorecharge and auto-jump.

To restart scripts started to refuel and use a jump drive. Thank you!
Sorry for the false bug report ...
v_2.1.1
No problem, glad it works!

dispostableatheist

Post by dispostableatheist » Sun, 28. Oct 12, 20:03

Still getting http://i.imgur.com/J2EDJ.jpg . There's no coordinates entry. Just Single or Matrix.

xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx
x3ap

Post by xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx » Sun, 28. Oct 12, 21:18

dispostableatheist wrote:Still getting http://i.imgur.com/J2EDJ.jpg . There's no coordinates entry. Just Single or Matrix.
You have the screenshot version 2.0.2)))))

dispostableatheist

Post by dispostableatheist » Mon, 29. Oct 12, 13:37

xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx wrote:
dispostableatheist wrote:Still getting http://i.imgur.com/J2EDJ.jpg . There's no coordinates entry. Just Single or Matrix.
You have the screenshot version 2.0.2)))))
No shit? According to: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 85#3970085
- v 2.1.0 beta - New feature: Range settings menu
Now, let's take a closer look: http://i.imgur.com/ZmZjA.jpg . Not my fault the creator didn't update the version numbers.

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Mon, 29. Oct 12, 13:53

@ dispostableatheist
Please deinstall my script. There should be a .bat file in the scripts.delete folder of the main game folder. Simply doubbleklick.
Then download latest version. Just checked, it IS v2.1.1.
Fake patch it into your game folder.
Start the game and see, if the correct version is displayed.
I should also mention, that I only have TC v3.2 and do not know, if it is fully compatible to AP.

So: Anyone else using this in AP has similar problems?

dispostableatheist, could you up a short vid on youtoube how you enter the explorer extension menu till you get the error message?

xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx
x3ap

Post by xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx » Thu, 1. Nov 12, 11:05

Deployment of satellites. The ships are beginning to use a jump drive only when applied twice deployment settings.

In general, satellite installer, ignored the black list and stupidly flew through the Xenon sector, after which he was killed by xenon. I am in mourning.

xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx
x3ap

Post by xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx » Fri, 2. Nov 12, 19:03

The thing is, I play XRM, and there the principal, central sectors opened immediately. Deployment of satellites - having companions everywhere, flies directly in the remote sector through uncharted sector - naturally through Xenon. What a stupid dies.

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Sat, 31. Aug 13, 10:58

xxx_L.E.O.P.A.R.D_xxx wrote:The thing is, I play XRM, and there the principal, central sectors opened immediately. Deployment of satellites - having companions everywhere, flies directly in the remote sector through uncharted sector - naturally through Xenon. What a stupid dies.
Still no solution to this problem mainly because of lacking time. Workaround: Assign ships a homebase and set a maximum operating range in the menu.

Shadow_Wolf33
x3tc

Post by Shadow_Wolf33 » Thu, 12. Sep 13, 18:23

I was really excited to use this script (especially with how the explorers all seem to co-ordinate), but it just doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm running the current version of AP, with the latest version of XRM and I'm using M5s to explore (no jumpdrives, as XRM makes them an XL ware), and all my explorers will distribute out to a section where they will wind up just sitting there and doing nothing.

Any idea why that might be? :?

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Fri, 13. Sep 13, 22:12

Shadow_Wolf33 wrote:I was really excited to use this script (especially with how the explorers all seem to co-ordinate), but it just doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm running the current version of AP, with the latest version of XRM and I'm using M5s to explore (no jumpdrives, as XRM makes them an XL ware), and all my explorers will distribute out to a section where they will wind up just sitting there and doing nothing.

Any idea why that might be? :?
Hm, for me it is working, I have TC v3.2 though. But as far as I can tell, all used commands should work in AP also.
Someone with AP using this having same problems?

anachron13
x3tc

Post by anachron13 » Fri, 13. Sep 13, 22:43

Hello,

I'm also using AP and XRM and i also got problems with your script. The explorer doesn't seems to coordinates. The first time i tried the script, i activated satellite deployement on 6 M5, they all deployed all their satellite in the same sector at the exact same places (effectively ending with something like 36 satellites in 6 different places in the same sector). I will give it a new try tomorrow to see if i also have the same problem as Shadow_Wolf33.

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Sat, 14. Sep 13, 00:08

Crap! This means something is wrong in AP. Any TC using guys have this problem?
Maybe I should upgrade to AP, but I play always XRM (and a lot of other mods too) and in AP XRM the main story missions are not available. But I love to have those story missions in my game too, so...

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”