XTC 2.0 - Script Combatibility List - Reports from players

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 00:48

Did you change the CAG's homebase when you created the new complex hub?

Namyboy
x4

Post by Namyboy » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 01:46

Ofc, it is just as soon u have a Complex built by the Cleaner. The CAG Trader will stay idle/standby. Normal Complex built normal works fine each setting i tryed.

Edit.

Found out that he starts a Destination but the comand says Idle. He wont undock.

Darth_Wayner

Post by Darth_Wayner » Sun, 2. Jun 13, 02:14

I'm running he following scripts/mods and can confirm they are all working with TC.

"Mobile Ship Repairs" by Graxster
"Station Repacker" by Alex2069
"SEWN" by Cycrow
"Add Disruptor Missile Fabs" by TEKing66
Plugin manager and associated hotkey manager by Cycrow

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Mon, 3. Jun 13, 15:17

I'd like to know if there is a mod for XTC with extra starting positions? Vanilla starts from XTC are pretty much the same, puny fighter and almost no cash. I'm not asking for any big fleets and million credits.
Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

Andre O
x3

Post by Andre O » Sat, 22. Jun 13, 15:23

The Terran start from the old XTC Version had a M7 and a (puny) fighter (don´t know if it has in 2.0).
The Paranid start the quest has a (again puny) figter but also a TL loaded with an HQ. But you are right i would prefer something like an M3 for starting.(pirates mostly give some to me with a few holes inside :-) )

tested following skripts for compatibility:

- CAG patch: caused command slot isue with anarkis defence system
id 1231 and 1232 (carrier setup and automated carrier) changing id numbers
in the patch restored anarkis commands but CAG, Prospektor and EST crashed my game shortly after starting them :-(

- Bombardier: works without issues, even in combination with Mars
(I use it to change main weapons but changing turret commands
and turret weapons for non Mars commands works too)

-Station financial Manager: works without issues; It´s a alternative to CAG not as many options but its doing a good job.

-crystal free solar power plant: working no problems so far ; sounded like a cheat at first glance, but the high price balances it.(Try to cut off my supply now you damn Xenon :-) )

- ok traders: working tested for a few hours no problems; another alternative mk3 and station trader working fine (a bit unbalanced mk2 trade software is all it needs)

- mobile mining mk2 : no problems oos, insector a few improvements on
vanila (wait for shild recharge,repair st shipyard,continious mining,nvidium mining etc.) but still avoiding obstacle loops
( I need a miner skript that use teleporter to harvest or is fearless of asteroids)

-OOS Combat Rebalance script Version : does work but needs attention! don´t use it on a new start or it will deactivate OOS damage for everyone
!!install it after Mars has been activated ingame!!
for a new game with mars installed: start game... save game ... load game [Mars will show a pop up]
...save again and quit game ...install OOS Rebalance and load the last savegame...
watch more balanced OOS Combat (no instant dead M7 against an Khaak Corvette:-)) even Orbital Weapon Plattform use their lasers now
not sure about Lasertowers needs more testing but ships and OWP work better than vanilla

-Salvage claim Suite :worked in a short test but had some problems. could not load my savegames from before the installation of this. New games caused no problems and could be saved and loaded again. Its Manual says it should be installed after OOS Rebalance which will be a problem(see above) needs more testing

-Bounce:working; creating the wall file (see creators instructions) needs a new game but after that (and removing the wallcreator cat and dat) old save games are useable again (no more losses when i order a swarm of fighters to land on my carrier IS :-) )

kaylo7
x3tc

Post by kaylo7 » Fri, 26. Jul 13, 06:22

Have anyone here mentioned issues with the Turbo Booster script? I didn't see anything via googlefu.

The script works, but the configuration option isn't listed in the script configuration menu. So, I can't switch around priorities like e-cells, shields, laser energy, etc.

Edit:
MK3 Improvement Reloaded script is listed as compatible, but the cargo bay blacklist manager doesn't seem to be working properly. To prevent asking the same question in two forums which I think is not allowed, I posted it in the original forum.

Oh and Gazz's OOS Rebalance doesn't work for me. It screws up weapon forges when installed, and all forges that make new XTC weapons make impulse ray emitters instead.

Edit of Edit:
And if you wanted to add it to the incompatibility list, [Script][1.3.2 - Beta]BAM (Bad *** Marines) - Marine Repairs, Upgrades, and Equipment isn't compatible because TC doesn't have the

Code: Select all

$Player.credits = get amount of credits under a billion in player account
$Player.billions = get billions of credits in player account  
commands. RoverTX is aware of it and adding compatibility when he has time.

King of the World
x3tc

Post by King of the World » Sat, 8. Nov 14, 15:07

Hey there,

I know the thread is now a bit ancient, but I want to ask, if there is an updated version of the CAG/CLS, especially CAG, of XTC v2.2 available?

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Mon, 10. Nov 14, 23:27

King of the World wrote:Hey there,

I know the thread is now a bit ancient, but I want to ask, if there is an updated version of the CAG/CLS, especially CAG, of XTC v2.2 available?
I second this question. I'm quickly getting to a point in my game where I'll start building factories/complexes and CAG is very important.

The latest CAG/CLS compatible links for XTC 2.0 that I found (also linked from the first post on this thread):
http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/234 ... patibility

zanzal
x3tc

Post by zanzal » Tue, 11. Nov 14, 12:05

OK Traders can be used to replace CAG2 (Commercial Agent Mk2) functionality. The major considerations between the two are that the OK Traders doesn't require any special software (Trade Command Mk2), player property present to make a trade, or any of the leveling up. I edit mine to use Trade Command Mk3, but otherwise they suite me just fine. They do a better job than CAG at keeping my plex running and no matter what my requirements have been they've were able to keep up.

CAG1 stuff is pretty unique from what I've seen. The ability to shift around stock on a loop - in my case moving weapons from a complex to my HQ is what I've used it for in the past. I don't have a recommendation for an alternative to CAG1 if that is the behavior you are looking for.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 11. Nov 14, 12:32

zanzal wrote:CAG2 (Commercial Agent Mk2)
There is no CAG 2. It seems you're confusing CAG with CLS here. CAG (Commercial Agent) is for supplying stations (buying / selling wares from stations and complexes), while CLS (Commodity Logistics Software) MK1 and Mk2 is for creating ware or trading loops between different stations.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Tue, 11. Nov 14, 19:49

Please update the mod compatibility list to include Ship Browser v1.0 (TC version):
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=362832

I've been using it for a few days and it seems to work well. Since XTC modifies vanilla ships and adds a lot of its own, this script is actually VERY useful to be able to compare ships in XTC, instead of having to go back and forth in the Encyclopedia screen. I'm not yet sure that it displays all known ships (ex. I think it might not display OTAS ships but I need to double check).

zanzal
x3tc

Post by zanzal » Tue, 11. Nov 14, 20:22

Yeah I was confusing the two, thanks for clarifying that so noone else will get confused. :) IDK why I thought it was the same script for some reason must be that other three letter word.

King of the World
x3tc

Post by King of the World » Thu, 13. Nov 14, 19:33

memeics wrote:The latest CAG/CLS compatible links for XTC 2.0 that I found (also linked from the first post on this thread):
http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/234 ... patibility
That's the point - the link in your post supports XTC v2.0. There is currently no updated CAG-script for the hotfix of XTC v2.2. That was the reason for "reopening" the ancient thread. :/ If I install it, I'll get a red v2.2, the proof, that something XTC relevant files got overwritten. If it's right, the commands for building missiles/ ammunition/ drones get invisible with a CAG-script for XTC v2.0. Probably a fix of the script itself could work, but I don't have the experience to change it. I started a thread about it at TXU forums.
http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/241 ... ted-in-XTC

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Thu, 13. Nov 14, 21:00

I'm not an expert but I don't think that getting a red 2.2 label necessarily means things are broken, it just means that you overwrote some things that XTC checksums and checks to be unmodified, some overwrites are expected if you want those scripts to work, I think.

In any case, I looked recently into "OK Traders", see what I asked at the end of that thread, it's supposed to be compatible with XTC. Having an "OK trader" with homebase on your station gives you CAG-like functionality.

ardias
x4

Post by ardias » Tue, 18. Nov 14, 09:00

Hey,
I just started a new XTC game and would like to use MARS. On the first page there is a link to thexuniverse.com with a fix but i cannot download it because i can't register there. I even tried to write to the admin but still no response.

It really would be nice if someone here who is allready registered there could upload the MARS fix somewhere else.

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Tue, 18. Nov 14, 22:33

You could use Smart Turrets instead of MARS if all you want is better turret logic. Smart Turrets is officially supported for XTC. You don't get the minion aspect of MARS.

Link: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=304686

ardias
x4

Post by ardias » Wed, 19. Nov 14, 00:38

Thanks I will try, MARS isn't working with XTC 2.2 anyway it seems.

Vanilla turret routines are just terrible :roll:

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Thu, 27. Nov 14, 06:31

OK Traders is compatible but it won't show the trader profits in the various statistics center pages that other types of traders do show. So I made a few changes to some of the XTM 2.2a scripts to better support OK traders. More information and download link at:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 63#4463063

Iñakifp
x4

Re:

Post by Iñakifp » Mon, 3. Feb 20, 15:08

Yacek wrote:
Sun, 6. Jan 13, 12:14
dESANT wrote:Anyone managed to get scorp map working with xtc 2.0?
Yes: maps

The problem with maps Scorpa action, the result of errors in the 7211-L044.xml. (I hope they were not intended).

fixed file can be downloaded here: 7211-L044.
Extract the file to a directory on t.

NOTE: To map Scorpa work, you may be required to start a new game. :cry:
Anyone can share this file? I started again with XTC and I dont know playing without this map XD
Or, if there is another solution to the issue... thanks

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”